Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Should Buhari Still Be Going On Campign? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Buhari Still Be Going On Campign? (441 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain / Buhari Still Works From Home, 2 Months After - The Guardian / Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Buhari Still Be Going On Campign? by mekaboy(m): 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
With all that is going on in Nigeria, I wonder if Buhari should still have time to go and campaign for the governor of a state, when states can't pay salaries.
Re: Should Buhari Still Be Going On Campign? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
So its Buhari's fault that state "GOVERNORS" cant pay workers!!! SMH!!!! #you know nothing undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should Buhari Still Be Going On Campign? by yarimo(m): 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
So OP you mean BUHARI could have stay in ASO-ROCK to be sleeping abi?it Is better for nigerians for BUHARI should be there rather than to be sleeping. Nigerians will like to no what he will claim as an achievement while in office
Re: Should Buhari Still Be Going On Campign? by mekaboy(m): 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
bbmpin:
So its Buhari's fault that state "GOVERNORS" cant pay workers!!! SMH!!!! #you know nothing undecided

No its my fault. I am sure u would have said the same if the economy was this messed up under GEJ and he was going to campaign for a candidate.

You made him look like the demon when rice was 13,500 fuel was 96 dollar was 218.

Today rice is 22k fuel 145 and about to rice, dollar about 425 and you feel that it's OK for the president of the country In such a mess to go about on political campaign.

Well I don't blame him, Buhari does not buy fuel, pay for food, take public transport or buy dollar at 425. It is you that is suffering and arguing blindly that I pity.

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Still Be Going On Campign? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
mekaboy:

No its my fault. I am sure u would have said the same if the economy was this messed up under GEJ and he was going to campaign for a candidate.

You made him look like the demon when rice was 13,500 fuel was 96 dollar was 218.

Today rice is 22k fuel 145 and about to rice, dollar about 425 and you feel that it's OK for the president of the country In such a mess to go about on political campaign.

Well I don't blame him, Buhari does not buy fuel, pay for food, take public transport or buy dollar at 425. It is you that is suffering and arguing blindly that I pity.
Oil price!!!!! #to ask is to make obvious ur ignorance

under your Jonathan it was 150$ a barrel now its 50$ for an economy that depends solely on Oil what did you expect?

Tell your governor to open farms, it will create jobs and revenue for the state!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Should Buhari Still Be Going On Campign? by mekaboy(m): 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
yarimo:
So OP you mean BUHARI could have stay in ASO-ROCK to be sleeping abi?it Is better for nigerians for BUHARI should be there rather than to be sleeping. Nigerians will like to no what he will claim as an achievement while in office

Mind you Buhari does not experience what u experience on a daily basis, that is why they said it's only a few Nigerians that are suffering.
Re: Should Buhari Still Be Going On Campign? by yarimo(m): 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
mekaboy:

Mind you Buhari does not experience what u experience on a daily basis, that is why they said it's only a few Nigerians that are suffering.
among the people that will attend the rally definitely the few you are talking about some will be there, so the few want to no his achievements . Rather than to be sleeping in ASO-ROCK.
Re: Should Buhari Still Be Going On Campign? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
[s]
mekaboy:
With all that is going on in Nigeria, I wonder if Buhari should still have time to go and campaign for the governor of a state, when states can't pay salaries.
[/s]

Ipob youth! Cry me a river!

(1) (Reply)

Video: Okada Driver Shot By Police / Checkout Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) / Edo State Election Postponed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.