Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Your Online Consultant Concerning All Matters - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Online Consultant Concerning All Matters (293 Views)

Joshua Iginla Prophecies Concerning Buhari Health This Year 2018 / #ikorodu A Little Care Is What Matters About The Ongoing Protest / Reply To Seun Osewa Concerning Flagging My Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Online Consultant Concerning All Matters by ponpin234(m): 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
My Name is David, I will be your number 1 Online Consultant and Adviser concerning all matters of/about life that you want to know and ask ranging from Business Ideas, Technology, Relationship and Family matters, Startups and more things. My services will i deliver to you for free and for relating together. Please this thread is not to mock any individual or insults or TRIBAL E-WAR. Thanks as you drop down what you want to know and i will gladly do my best to give you the best advice. Other people with Good advises are also welcome to contribute. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

From The Bottom To The Top / Fire Sale: Adeosun Lays Out Her 3 Point Pitch For Selling Nigerian Assets / Itel Smartphone For Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.