Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi (18273 Views)

Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians / Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds / We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Icecomrade: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
lolz

1 Like

Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
this one no go work. if una like make una recover 9 trillion billion zillion dollars we care not.

up GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by mrvitalis(m): 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by EMXTAN1(m): 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
FG is recovering, yet the masses are not! suicide now trending because of the harsh economic virus.. We don't want to hear words that is empty, the present administration has been recovering since the came to power, SO ITS NO NEWS OGA AMAECHI

1 Like

Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Isiokpukpu(m): 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
For Christ sake, when will this government stop lying. You have N3.4tri and hunger dey hammer people like this. undecided . Abeg make una fear God small

1 Like

Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by atilla(m): 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
the waybit was written i thought it was from Amaechi himself. my eyes nearly came out of my head shocked
Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Tkayhandsome(m): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
See Belle. Is his own among?

1 Like

Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Fryzi(m): 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
The mod dat banned me should go fix ma account 4 bleep sake! I can no longer log in anymore even after changing password. U banned me for over 2weeks because I aired ma views, I hope u re now richer than Zuckerberg now? Oversabi

2 Likes

Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Mopolchi: 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jeetkool:
grin
For saying that, oya come join them.

1 Like

Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Rozaystunna(m): 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
It won't still improve the economy,
WAKE ME UP WHEN 1NAIRA = 1DOLLAR

1 Like

Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by onatisi(m): 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
Bloody bastards in power toying with the lives of Nigerians. This amaechi fool says 3.8trillion while Lai Mohammed says it is just 78billion.
God punish this government and all those supporting them,may their lives be wasted as they are wasting the nation away.

https://www.nairaland.com/3325319/recovered-loot-not-enough-revive

1 Like

Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Whizzdom(m): 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
ok
Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Tokt: 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
sweerychick:
I don't believe this news, because if the government actually recovered that amount of money their should be published facts and figures.

Go back and read. He said cash and assets. U know what assets are?
Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by EHI9ICE(m): 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
This is good news.But if only he returned his own part of the looted funds,i bet the money would have risen to 5 trillion...

Or more...maybe more.

1 Like

Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
& nig. Is in recession? Bunch of discombobulated bufoons! Always contradicting themselves!

1 Like

Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Miles300: 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
His he now efcc spokes man or the ministry of finance to know how much has be recovered..? They just come up and give unverified figures , 2naro Ly Mohammed will come wit his own figures ... If such money has been recovered why can't it be pumped onto the economy step by step abi na Untill people dey starve before dem go release am ..
Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by tonio2wo: 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
u guys shld fuckoff! this type of news no more sounds interesting because its all lies. u claim to recover billions yet you cry no money! who una dey try deceive?

2 Likes

Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by coolplanet: 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:

Source:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/looted-funds-fg-recovers-n3-4-trn-cash-assets-amaechi/

Is Amechi now the information minister to tell us what the Govt has realized.Misplaced priority!
Oga,pls allow Liar mohammed do his job

1 Like

Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by kinibigdeal(m): 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
But Lai Mohammed said they only recovered just 60billion Naira and it cannot fund our budget. Kemi Adeosun and Garba Shehu also told us another figure. Which one una one follow? APC and lies

2 Likes

Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Smooyis(m): 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
What then stop the pmb government from publishing the facts and figures from recovered loot.

1 Like

Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by ozoemenaca: 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
APC government and their cohorts are bunch of Liers. With 3.45 trillion they are still telling us that the country is broke, this is excluding revenue from oil and non-oil exports. Anyway this story as usual is meant for Zombies

1 Like

Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
jmichlins:
if this is true then May Thunder Fire Any Mouth That Says This Government Is Broke. We have about half of our budget cash requirement and someone will claim no money
Is Amaechi looted money among the #3.4 Trillion naira? If not, Buhari's Government is a Government of the FEW, by the FEW and for the FEW.

1 Like

Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by stanisbaratheon: 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
josite:
buhari was warned ,he didnt listen,amechis and co in his cabinet,talking about corruption shows nigeria's corruption war is a mockery.we advise buari to compensate amechi and his sponspors with contracts/oil blocks but not political appointment.to make matters worse his wife goes on to visit the doyen of corruption in nigeria,ibb.how will any sane person takes buari anti corruption fight serious.

To compensate that thief with oil contract/block abi?? How many oil contract/block does Buhari own in this country that he'll be dishing out contract/oil blocks to people??
Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by amtaken(f): 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
So who relooted it?

2 Likes

Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by domotimi: 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
With dis huge amount of money recovered,y FG wants to still borrow money

2 Likes

Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Miranda11: 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
hmmm i hope Amaechi returned his own loot too!

2 Likes

Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
My
Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Temmywalex: 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
According to the Minister of Transportation, Mr Rotimi Amechi, over 1.5Billion Naira from the over 3Billion Naira of Nigerian looted money was recovered from THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (UAE), THE UNITED KINGDOM (UK), and THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA). My concern is the "UNITED" that started the names of these countries. Can we say that NIGERIA is a "DISUNITED" country? I think this is what brings about the opportunity for looting our money.

My question is "when are we going to have a" UNITED REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA (URN)?.

My candid advice is "let Nigerians be UNITED in fighting the menace called "CORRUPTION". With this, Nigeria can be great.

God bless "THE UNITED FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA".
Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by anonimi: 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
Transport minister is the one announcing how much has been recovered so far in DullardPoo's government of CONFUSION.
Anyway with N3.4 trillion recovered, does any zombie know why we still need to borrow money
Where is the details of those whom the money was recovered from in line with the promised TRANSPARENCY of this federal administration of the All ProgreTHIEF Criminals?
I hope that includes recovery from the dog of ubima also.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by onebamoh: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
How much of River`s money did Amaechi return? He should tell Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by mmsen: 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
Why is the minister for transport talking about looted funds?

Why don't you tell us about your plans for building highways to traverse Nigeria? Or how many roads that have been planned and built by your office?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Leaves For Jordan / INEC May Disqualify APGA From Contesting Anambra Governorship Election / Anambra Election: Peter Obi Congratulates Soludo, Commits State Into God's Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.