Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi (18277 Views)

Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians / Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds / We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by deolu2000(m): 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
I actually didn't read the story, because am sure it's one those stories again, i would prefer a news about the proper utilization of the funds in the needed sectors rather than all these self appraisals from APC.

2 Likes

Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by nkowaputa(m): 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
Who still talks about looted fund
Say something else. tongue

1 Like

Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by petchi: 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
When will Amaechi return his own loot

1 Like

Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by anonimi: 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
Miranda11:
hmmm i hope Amaechi returned his own loot too!

For where
The dog of ubima is waiting for his fellow citizens to stone him first before he can make RESTITUTION although he may have secretely confessed his sins.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2831519_stealingamaechi_jpegad74e2c90a1a5fd1bd932c3319614bc3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3502371_ameachi_jpeg_jpeg668a23a22748fc80649d0c7c454dab08

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by everozone: 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
If there are looters in Naija,then Amaechi is among them,he is being shielded by d powers dat be.It's established n in d public domain dat he sold Rivers assets n pocketed d proceeds,used part of it to bankroll Buhari's campaign.He should keep quiet.
Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Waspy(m): 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
Amaechi, the new Minister of Finance cum Information

Issokay undecided
Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Hiploko(m): 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
Lai said 78b and 3m dollars. Amaechi has multiplied the money to trillions.... cheesy it is good to have zombies as supporters grin

1 Like

Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by jrusky(m): 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
Amaechi you again So you are now taken over from Lair Moham-mad as "Misinformation Minister" isn't

Please can't you people for once understand that people no longer have interest in whatever you all stand for People no longer moved again by your pranks you have failed people and fell their hands badly so no one cares about he stole this, she stole that, we recover this, we got that blablablabla.................... any longer. Please Amamechi just park one side with your information I don't care and I know millions of Nigeria don't care any longer, your pranks no longer sell-able please.

Amaechi Go Home and Shut Your Mouth.

1 Like

Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by shuggah(m): 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
I won't show my father this thread so he doesn't smash my phone thinking it's on Amaechis head, we have up to this amount and we re like this??

1 Like

Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Observant: 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
Another poor and failed attempt at distraction.

Nigerians are hungry and we need solution to quench the hunger. Stop the cheap attempt to distract our attention.

1 Like

Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by bezimo(m): 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
Shut up your lieing mouth, believe this award winning lying government at your own stupidity.

When a government claim they dont have money yet they have recovered trillions.So where are the trillions?

Is either they are lying and think everyone is a stupid zombie or they are lying. Either ways its a pure lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Henrichemeka(m): 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
Amaechi, you don add your own join?

1 Like

Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by KanwuliaExtra: 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
Yet no roads, no schools, no light, no water, no rice, no tomato AND NO JESUS, NO MOHAMMED!!! cheesy

NA WHERE DEM RECOVER THE MINEY FROM?

Where are the names of the RECOVEREEEEES?

Phocking THIEVES stealing from FELLOW THIEVES, while DECEIVING their ancestors!!!!!

Amaechi, get LOST! You are a GREAT THIEF yourself!

The only difference is you are in the CAMP OF WINNING THIEVES!

Abeg, MOVE make we see road! grin
Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by ngoziama: 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:

Source:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/looted-funds-fg-recovers-n3-4-trn-cash-assets-amaechi/

I hope guests at that event can read this
Amaechi is a liar , a thief and a very corrupt politician.
Amaechi incase you are still expanding your rail lines which I doubt because you are only riding on gejs success story in the rail sector, I would have advised you construct one to bermuda triangular and join a solo coach just you and whatever you love and embark on a ceaseless journey to bermuda.keep rridiculing yourself and your ancestors before the world.busy body
Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by castrokins(m): 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
I Believe Since It's Coming From The Looter-in-Chief.
Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by babestella: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
Amaechi is a thief, has he returned the one he stole from River state treasury?

By the way, Lai Mohammed said just last week that only 78 Billion had been recovered and that it would not be enough to do anything for the country.
Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Dom2020: 12:11am On Sep 07, 2016
amechi d clown, we don hear abeg, where d money? yeye people.
Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by emmydollars4life(m): 6:49am On Sep 07, 2016
lion042:
And how much was recovered from this criminal.......God punish devil
He doesn't want to answer his case with EFCC because bubu will be indicted, he looted to sponsor his election.

Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by Realist2: 7:17am On Sep 07, 2016
Where is the money ?, Lai version was #78billions in cash, that the money is not enough to revive the economy, now this one is saying 3.4trn? .
APC is taking Nigerians for a joke.
Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by alabiyemmy(m): 7:32am On Sep 07, 2016
Have you returned your own loot?
Re: Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi by toshmann(m): 10:36am On Sep 26, 2016
The kind of things APC supporters (hailers) celebrate these days;

1. Photo of First Lady with FLOTUS Mrs Obama grin
2. Trip to UN and a speech grin
3. Photo of PMB with POTUS Mr Obama grin
4. Photo of PMB's pretty daughters kiss
5. Yet another speech from govt official blaming GEJ for yet another problem they couldn't solve grin

APCEEEEEEEEE cheesy
CHANGED grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos / President Buhari Leaves For Jordan / Oshiomhole Retracts Defaming Comments Against Governor Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.