Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) (47975 Views)

Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend / Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed / Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by lovere: 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
You fine Sha
ihatebuhari:
Africa got thousands of problems politics,culture,corruption, wickedness etc

Africa is hell and hell is Africa.

any day u step out of the shores of Africa u gonna be grateful.

God bless London, thanks for granting me residence permits

1 Like

Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
stsinner:

so ur madness didnt allow u to see benue state. Smh

Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by GideonVIBES(m): 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
66point:
Can someone tell me the offense of this widow, or those this widow responding to the death of his husband, why is pastor Paul Enenche not saying anything
So he should preach it as sunday sermon?
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by KanwuliaExtra: 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
Welcome to the world of CHRISTIANS, who claim to be better and above every other/religion.

Phocking BABARIANS! cheesy
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by kaylex1994(m): 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
sofo

Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by Daniel058(m): 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
tonio2wo:

point it out nah! which one is read again?
They also collected the late husband's church, Jesus Glory Chapel International from her

Church na biscuit? Wey anybody go just come collect like that
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by creepsyme(f): 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
VhatAmazingDude:
This report examines one angle, let me come from the other..and touch on some missing links

Barely one week after his burial, she is already back to Abuja? Was he buried at Abuja?
Were there no children in the marriage?
How was her relationship with her in-laws?
There is no crime with renewing marriage vows, but was there a special reason in their own case?
The church cannot be a 'one-man' enterprise except it's at the foundation. So if you chase the wife away, what about the other church leaders?

Conclusively, the late man and his wife became one via marriage. Whatever is done to her, is also his lot. I think his relations should have been very considerate.
there was no issue in the marriage, I hop her saviour should be the court marriage, it is simply unfair to treat her this way if it is confirmed because she gave him all the emotional and psycholigical succour until his death.

1 Like

Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by oogamenyi(m): 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
More the picture of the late Pastor Sammose wife

Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by Decryptor(m): 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
The cheek she slapped during the burial of her husband is crying for vengance. No slap goes unpunished! undecided
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by Lovelynature(m): 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
Gaborone:

So, if Pastor Eneche is saying anything, he would send you a PM or announce it on Twitter?
Calm down and stop making unfounded assumptions.

Nice reply dear

1 Like

Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by Akinaukwa: 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
Twill be good to hear from the inlaws before arriving at condemnation or justification. But one thing is sure, there was supposedly love lost between the woman and her inlaws when the man was alive thus bringing about these unjustifiable action. It is probable they patiently waited for the man to die before biting off a chunk of her flesh.
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by egopersonified(f): 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
I always laugh when people do these things. You want to spite someone and take matters into your hands because the man is no longer there to protect his family. This has happened for generations, but you always find out that the in laws are always worse off than the widow and her kids, why do we take history for granted? There is a special covering on widows and orphans, I plan to sponsor a research on this, anything you do always works to their advantage. grin
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by nkechiasogwa(f): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
This is disappointing. For such story to be associated with a revered Pastor like Pastor Enenche is bad. If he is innocent, he has to quickly do something about it by bringing peace between the quarrelling parties. He cannot afford to keep quiet on this matter.
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by phiphis: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
This report is totally false, an absolute fabrication aim at tarnishing the Enenche family name.
All the Eneche family members I know are far richer than her late husband and has no reason what so ever to throw her out. That woman is Evil incarnation out to tanish the image of Enench family period. Who among the Enench family want to take over the church and for what reason?

There is God oooo, the person who collect this evil contract to tanish Enenche family name particularly Pastor Paul Enenche name should remember there is God oooo.
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by silverspringle(f): 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
As far as is Rev.Paul Enenche, the problem is gonna be resolved...that man is a TRUE MAN OF GOD
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by Fawklicant: 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
MrMcJay:

I get your point and I understand your fears. But you need to understand that not everyone has a Will as you do have. What you have done is okay.

However, I doubt that you can't have a Letter of Administration yet. It is to be issued by the Court after the demise of the owner of the properties.

Yeah sorry my bad! Error from typing and deleting, then retyping without proof reading. grin
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by KHbaby(f): 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
Alphaoscar:
This is absolute wickedness
Pure wickedness. When a man dies in Nigeria, it is
the woman (his wife) that killed him, but when a woman dies, it is death. God will help us in this country.

1 Like

Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by emmalezy(m): 11:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
Abeg did she give birth to any child?
Coz am lost I swear down!!
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by Cityguy: 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
Women rights groups should rise to her defence and als o she should sue certain front line family members behind this charade in their individual capacities to send a strong signal to the whole family. For how long would 'family' members who were never part of your struggles with your husband be allowed to ridicule and add to pains of widows in Africa, Nigeria especially? Haba!
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by daveP(m): 12:25am On Sep 07, 2016
The same woman slapped by Mrs Enoch or what?

Why isn't He talking also. No reaction means he supports this act and....

One down, 21 more needing demotion. This is getting easier.
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by dav73(m): 5:46am On Sep 07, 2016
This orokam people have what we call 'Alekwu' (spirits) that protect marriages from infidelity. If ur wife cheats on u and u still accept her back without going to the village for cleansing u will die! If u lik be a prayer warrior. Give what belongs to ceaser to him. Why renew ur vows if something did not go wrong? Let's wait and see but u need to do investigative journalism!
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by tonio2wo: 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
Daniel058:

They also collected the late husband's church, Jesus Glory Chapel International from her

Church na biscuit? Wey anybody go just come collect like that

oh! that? na today u know say church na personal property?

1 Like

Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by Daniel058(m): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
tonio2wo:

oh! that? na today u know say church na personal property?
Chai grin
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by torqque7(m): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
ihatebuhari:
Africa got thousands of problems politics,culture,corruption, wickedness etc

Africa is hell and hell is Africa.

any day u step out of the shores of Africa u gonna be grateful.

God bless London, thanks for granting me residence permits

Hi,how long did it take to get the residence permit?
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by ihatebuhari(f): 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
torqque7:

Hi,how long did it take to get the residence permit?
u love London?
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by torqque7(m): 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
ihatebuhari:
u love London?

I guess,but I know they are not friendly to immigrants,I mean their laws. America or Canada are always better choices tho but hey they got pounds in London wink
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by ihatebuhari(f): 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
torqque7:

I guess,but I know they are not friendly to immigrants,I mean their laws. America or Canada are always better choices tho but hey they got pounds in London wink
ya ya but try a little bit, wish u are a girl would have helped u
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by torqque7(m): 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
ihatebuhari:
ya ya but try a little bit, wish u are a girl would have helped u

Lol so guys can't be helped? grin Il tell your pastor that you are partial. cry
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by ihatebuhari(f): 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
torqque7:

Lol so guys can't be helped? grin Il tell your pastor that you are partial. cry
I'm scared of em
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by torqque7(m): 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
ihatebuhari:
I'm scared of em

undecidedScared of whom?men or pastors? Hmm can I ask why that is? Will you believe me if I tell you some men are scared of women too?
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by ihatebuhari(f): 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
torqque7:

undecidedScared of whom?men or pastors? Hmm can I ask why that is? Will you believe me if I tell you some men are scared of women too?
lol u are funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person / Share Your Best Christmas Selfie. / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.