Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) (47976 Views)

Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend / Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed / Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by josite: 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
ihatebuhari:
Africa got thousands of problems politics,culture,corruption, wickedness etc

Africa is hell and hell is Africa.

any day u step out of the shores of Africa u gonna be grateful.

God bless London, thanks for granting me residence permits

my broda,this is self consolation.life in ikoyi,in maitama/ministerial is far better than any life in london.

5 Likes

Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
ihatebuhari:

I really envy u.. naija don tire me.
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by prinsam30: 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
Bazinga:
Some tribes in Nigeria are a joke

it is good to practice Christianity than being a religious man
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by manutdrichie(m): 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
66point:
Can someone tell me the offense of this widow, or those this widow responding to the death of his husband, why is pastor Paul Enenche not saying anything

Ol boy see grammar
Chai! Dead!!!

3 Likes

Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by Abiagirl777(f): 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
Nigeria still has a long way,it is at this time this woman will know those whose laughs just ended at the teeth.
jobless hopeless husbands relative will jump out from nowhere to claim wealth they never took part in creating.
if she has her court marriage certificate,go Ti court and sue their damned asses,they tried it with bianca Ojukwu it didn't work.
this is where women orgs shld speak out not on Dino/remi issues.
God be your husband,the struggle just started.
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by CecyAdrian(f): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
chrisBenSunny:
Hmmm one week after 4 dat mata.. Nna eeh things dey happen sha o..

They even tried and allowed the man to hit the ground before they carried out their barbaric tradition
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by MONITZ: 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
Okijajuju1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4203124_samm22_jpegd8f4d40449af3f4f3f4767c5f7a12981

Wow!! Clearly these Niggas were lurking and waiting for the Nigga to drop dead so they could pounce on his assets.

Anyways, no need to cry too much.. Apparently, they were wedded in a Registry which makes their marriage subject to Federal Laws.

Secondly, she should just go to the Police and get them to arrest every baggar that comes near her home or her husbands properties.

Hopefully the Man had a will before he died, if he didn't, the matter is still simple as the courts will bequeath his estate on his behalf.

I hope she didn't have any vital documents in that house.

This is 2016, but many Niggas still be acting like its 1852.

A very good and sound advice,but do u think this woman has the strength to withstand the rigours associated with court cases?
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by sportman117: 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
Orisirisi things dey happen for Naija, Naijabet man say so
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by Daniel058(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
tonio2wo:

which part?
read again
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by Bazinga(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
prinsam30:

Imagine a family whr they are all pastor's treating a widow like this. I give up on this country
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by K9Uneet(m): 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
You sure say no be landlord and tenant matter be this?
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by Btruth: 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
ihatebuhari:

....and in London, your problem is solved? embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by bigtt76(f): 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
Na dem way! Children or no children ....the relatives just want to inherit property

VhatAmazingDude:
This report examines one angle, let me come from the other..and touch on some missing links

Barely one week after his burial, she is already back to Abuja? Was he buried at Abuja?
Were there no children in the marriage?
How was her relationship with her in-laws?
There is no crime with renewing marriage vows, but was there a special reason in their own case?
The church cannot be a 'one-man' enterprise except it's at the foundation. So if you chase the wife away, what about the other church leaders?

Conclusively, the late man and his wife became one via marriage. Whatever is done to her, is also his lot. I think his relations should have been very considerate.

1 Like

Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by Bazinga(m): 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
prinsam30:

Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by stsinner: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Igbos are fond of this.. y?
so ur madness didnt allow u to see benue state. Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by ichommy(m): 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
smh
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by tonio2wo: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
Daniel058:
read again

point it out nah! which one is read again?
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by greatjoey: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
owukpa:

Source: http://www.idomavoice.com/2016/09/shocker-late-sammoses-eneneches-widow.html?m=1

Before jumping into conclusion , you need to dig deep. There is no smoke without fire. Idoma has a unique tradition. Mourning of a late husband is a serious issue. Why would a husband die and the wife leaves the burial in such a hurry? She is expected to spend a reasonable time at home to mourn her husband. But here she is at Abuja. According to Idoma tradition, she would be accused of having a hand in her husband's death if she left without a permission from her in-laws hence the possible reason to evict her.

1 Like

Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by Tjohnnay: 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
Benue ppl and wicked relatives.

1 Like

Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by misscall247: 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
66point:
Can someone tell me the offense of this widow, or those this widow responding to the death of his husband, why is pastor Paul Enenche not saying anything
Sure he will.

He will stop dem once d news get to him
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
By their fruits ye shall know them, its all about the money and property and not about your salvation.

The true color of the family is emerging.

Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by prinsam30: 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
Bazinga:

Imagine a family whr they are all pastor's treating a widow like this. I give up on this country

having pastors in the family does not guaranty gateway to heaven, some are Called, Some are Choosing and Many chooses to follow the Path.

As men of God, they could have seen this before it happens, I'm not judging but only God knows what happened, I really feel sorry for the woman
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by faitheverest(f): 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
They will know their laws, culture or whatever, they will not write a will before dying....ihe nkea self
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by 2n2k(m): 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
greatjoey:

Before jumping into conclusion , you need to dig deep. There is no smoke without fire. Idoma has a unique tradition. Mourning of a late husband is a serious issue. Why would a husband die and the wife leaves the burial in such a hurry? She is expected to spend a reasonable time at home to mourn her husband. But here she is at Abuja. According to Idoma tradition, she would be accused of having a hand in her husband's death if she left without a permission from her in-laws hence the possible reason to evict her.

That should apply to jobless or self-employed widow. Those traditions were put in place when everybody reside in the village doing farming not for these days of city life.

If the wife is working as an employee and had already enjoyed her annual leave, how many days of compassionate leave can she be granted by her employer?

Can't she continue the mourning in her place of residence?

3 Likes

Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by Fawklicant: 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
MrMcJay:
As a man, you should take the following steps to protect your family.

1. Write your will.

2. All the properties you have should be known to your children.

3. Your properties should be bought in the name of your wife and if possibly, your children.

4. For transferring your property to your children (or those under 18), you should prepare a Deed of Gift.

5. If you have registered companies, your children should be made directors of the companies.

6. Your BVN number should be indicated on your will. This makes it easier to link your account upon your demise.

7. It should be stated in your will that if your wife or any of your children or relations takes any of the other children or your wife to court, such person automatically loses his/her inheritance.

Be wise!

That your no. 3 be as e get. So a man should just sign his death warrant just like that? Children, yes. But wife Unless your marriage is made in heaven. My property is in my name with a clear will and letter of administration, audio, video, hard copy and soft copy.

1 Like

Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by GiMngo: 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
66point:
What makes you pastor Paul Enenche is not saying anything? People sha! Pls grow up. Thanks.
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
MrMcJay:
As a man, you should take the following steps to protect your family.

1. Write your will.

2. All the properties you have should be known to your children.

3. Your properties should be bought in the name of your wife and if possibly, your children.

4. For transferring your property to your children (or those under 18), you should prepare a Deed of Gift.

5. If you have registered companies, your children should be made directors of the companies.

6. Your BVN number should be indicated on your will. This makes it easier to link your account upon your demise.

7. It should be stated in your will that if your wife or any of your children or relations takes any of the other children or your wife to court, such person automatically loses his/her inheritance.

Be wise!

Still doesn't matter when my dad died, we had the will and most and the family still took the properties and even wanted to share the kids but somehow Karma caught up with them sha despite taking it all, almost of all of them came out worse than before. so really it happens, you would think such doesn't happen in yorubaland but it did to me.
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by Jay1988: 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
66point:
he might be on a mountain
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by Jay1988: 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
Tjohnnay:
Benue ppl and wicked relatives.
And I was planning on traveling there !!! No way now
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by MrMcJay(m): 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
Fawklicant:

That your no. 3 be as e get. So a man should just sign his death warrant just like that? Children, yes. But wife Unless your marriage is made in heaven. My property is in my name with a clear will and letter of administration, audio, video, hard copy and soft copy.

I get your point and I understand your fears. But you need to understand that not everyone has a Will as you do have. What you have done is okay.

However, I doubt that you can't have a Letter of Administration yet. It is to be issued by the Court after the demise of the owner of the properties.
Re: Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) by Rainmaker69(m): 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
This report reads like a slander piece, it defies reason and rationale. Too many unanswered questions, I'm sure that when the truth comes out, the picture will be a different one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person / Share Your Best Christmas Selfie. / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.