Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste (57041 Views)

Crisis Waddle:why Slay Queens Cant Afford 2018 VGMA Tickets / HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status / Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by aminulive: 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
An 18 year old student senior high school student attempted to kill herself over a music artiste called Criss Waddle in Ghana.

The girl, who resides in Tech, Kumasi reportedly met popular Ghanaian musician, Criss Waddle on Instagram. Both quickly became friends but on learning her age, Criss reportedly told her she was to young to date him.

This did not deter the girl, who was simply identified as Mary. Her persistence finally paid off and the singer asked her to visit him. Investigations show that Mary visited the singer severally in his Tema and Prampram residences where both had bouts of sex.

Cause of her attempted Suicide

On one of her visits, Mary asked waddle to take pictures with her and upload them on his social media account. He obliged but things took a wrong turn when the photos were met with a barrage of insults by Waddle's fans. She reportedly called waddle and told him she could not bear the insults and resorted to attempting suicide through knifing.

Waddle speaks

When asked if he was knew the girl, Waddle admitted knowing and meeting her but denied being in a relationship with her. In his words;

“After taking the pictures, I showed the pictures to her and ask if I could post the images on my social media page. She agreed and afterwards fans started insulting her. She called me and was complaining to the extent she threatened to do something to herself. Her friend also called but I told her she is not my kind of girl because it looks like she has so many dates
"
http://politicsngr.com/photos-18-year-old-girl-attempts-suicide-music-artiste/

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by Cholls(m): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
my brothers and sisters I swear this guy dey crazzze o............you chop dis kain tin u come dey talk say "I said am taken"

Oloshi!

139 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by itsop(m): 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
oniranu

See This >>> Kiss Daniel Looks Dope In New Photo http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/kiss-daniel-looks-dope-in-new-photo.html?m=0
Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by Airforce1(m): 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
Stupidinluv

But the guy sef no try at all.
After sampling her "thing" you remembered you taken.

5 Likes

Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by Smellymouth: 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
Charlie,whet is ta mettar with yor?
How cane you feeck Hair and decide she hiss naat yor type?

This koind of yensh daas nat know age brah..
undecided

198 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by achimotan(m): 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
PUBLICITY STUNT

6 Likes

Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by tyson98: 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
MADNESS
Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by Opistorincos(m): 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
make person go buy popcorn come, its abt to go down

2 Likes

Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by Dandeson1(m): 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
Lawd Na so this girl wan take waste that waist and pu's'sy...

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by agarawu23(m): 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
undecided
Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by Tjohnnay: 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hmmm

Life is a b1tch, i'm blowing kisses to her daughter
Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by abike12(f): 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
She's mentally or emotionally disturbed. Such a young girl, I hope she finds the help that she desperately needs. I don't even know the so called rapper, waddle ko wallet ni.

32 Likes

Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by eleojo23: 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
I see two immature human beings.

1 Like

Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by MDsambo: 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
Girls

1 Like

Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by LeoFish92(m): 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hips don't lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by gabazin080(m): 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
if the world gives me a reason to commit suicide. i will show the world that i have million reasons to live.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
grin shocked
Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by shaddoww: 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
A million guys more handsome will walk on her grave if she to say she succeed in killing herself. She has all it takes to get another guy even better.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by makydebbie(f): 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
ewwwww....waddle finish chopping con say he is taken that second pic tho..undecided

2 Likes

Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by edudguy(m): 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
The guy sef na quack rapper . Una no see him jeans the thing don wash and him boot abi na canvas (this one no be sneakers)

2 Likes

Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by NigeriaKitchen: 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
Women and fame, popularity and money cheesy
Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by princeonx: 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
grin different different fever na em dey (in fela's voice)

10 Likes

Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by ginggerxy: 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters I swear this guy dey crazzze o............you chop dis kain tin u come dey talk say "I said am taken"

Oloshi!
the problem of a black man is because God bless their women with big yansh

5 Likes

Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by makydebbie(f): 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
Smellymouth:
Charlie,whet is ta mettar with yher?
How cane you faack air and decide she hiss naat yher type?

This koind of yensh daas nat know age brah..
undecided
this your accent no be heregrin

12 Likes

Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by Ozavize88(f): 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
Bad news
Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by Ayindesegun10(m): 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
Curvy but brainless

2 Likes

Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by cardoctor(m): 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
Front page stuff. Oya, continue.
Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by Bern1992(m): 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
No note for Buhari against?

#nabuharicauseam

1 Like

Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by oteneaaron(m): 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hello?..Yes...I'm at the Cinema now..i was just buying popcorn.....

The title of the Movie?....It's "Stoopid Ghanian Musician and a Toolz wannabe"

Sorry bro,...I can't take a video...bring your ass down here right now!!

Jeffreyjamez...I'm talking to you.. grin
Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by Smellymouth: 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
makydebbie:
this your accent no be heregrin

Shey I dey try?, if not.. Oya teach me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste by SenatorTobijah(m): 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
Give am Sniper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute / Ariana Grande Marries Dalton Gomez In A Private Ceremony (Photos) / Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.