Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Emeka Ossai Flaunts His New House (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ossai Flaunts His New House (Photos) (48445 Views)

Emeka Ossai And Wife, Jumai Renew Vows After 10 Years Of Marriage / Kate Henshaw & Emeka Ossai 1992 Throwback Photo / Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ossai Flaunts His New House (Photos) by Eeroh95(m): 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
saintfellow:
SO small, not beautiful, no space, it looks cheap, even some houses for gate men in mansions in Abuja and lekki are more beautiful than this. IM NOT HATING O, JUST SAYING MY MIND, ANYWAYS FOR HIS LEVEL, I WILL SAY CONGRATULATION.
and animals are kept in zoo's instead of people like you...
You might not even have one... (house)
Re: Emeka Ossai Flaunts His New House (Photos) by gabriel212: 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
Smellymouth:

Pishure of your apartment or.... cheesy grin
Point of correction

Picture of his/her parent apartment!
Re: Emeka Ossai Flaunts His New House (Photos) by moshould(m): 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
God bless your hustle sir, nice package...better than flaunting cars around..
Re: Emeka Ossai Flaunts His New House (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
That's how my neighbour is also building 3 lovely structures on our street whilst a Policeman is also building his too.

The economy bad true true...but the smart are surviving.

If you're suddenly hopeless then ur problem isn't buhari...you're your own worst enemy.

U have no 1year- 3year- 5year plan and u expect sudden issues like exchange rate and oil prices not to turn you to beggar? Think!
Re: Emeka Ossai Flaunts His New House (Photos) by Eeroh95(m): 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
saintfellow:
IM not looking down on him but forget it bro. the way i look at life is different from how people see it, like i earlier said, the house its ok for his level, but as for me, that house is not even fit for boyz quarters. i need the c-ronaldo kind of mansion and that what i will get, its all about the mentality bro.
how your mentality Don help you reach?
You be big time mumu...
Re: Emeka Ossai Flaunts His New House (Photos) by Lovelynature(m): 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
saintfellow:
SO small, not beautiful, no space, it looks cheap, even some houses for gate men in mansions in Abuja and lekki are more beautiful than this. IM NOT HATING O, JUST SAYING MY MIND, ANYWAYS FOR HIS LEVEL, I WILL SAY CONGRATULATION.

Re: Emeka Ossai Flaunts His New House (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
saintfellow:
Even if i don errect, cant i ask for more?

....I am a gOD, not GOD

Tx
Re: Emeka Ossai Flaunts His New House (Photos) by habiham: 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
saintfellow:
LOL oga its not about my apartment, its about what i consider my taste. everyman is a product of his thought and that house there is not my taste.
. You be dangote pikin
Re: Emeka Ossai Flaunts His New House (Photos) by Ohaneche(m): 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
saintfellow:
IM not looking down on him but forget it bro. the way i look at life is different from how people see it, like i earlier said, the house its ok for his level, but as for me, that house is not even fit for boyz quarters. i need the c-ronaldo kind of mansion and that what i will get, its all about the mentality bro.
You just ended up displaying your lazy man mentality
Re: Emeka Ossai Flaunts His New House (Photos) by ibrokola(m): 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
saintfellow:
Lol. The mentality that will take you to go and do drugs in Malaysia...
Re: Emeka Ossai Flaunts His New House (Photos) by oluwaseyivictor(m): 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=saintfellow post=49126786]SO small, not beautiful, no space, it looks cheap, even some houses for gate men in mansions in Abuja and lekki are more beautiful than this. IM NOT HATING O, JUST SAYING MY MIND, ANYWAYS FOR HIS LEVEL, I WILL SAY CONGRATULATION.[/quote
Are u kidding me...
bros, u are nothing but a thief, a highway robber for that matter. please show us ur own hut u built.
omo yin o se agbafo o n ko aso wale, eroju ole, e o mu! u no dey do washman (dry cleaning), u dey bring plenty cloth come house, bros u be thief.!
Re: Emeka Ossai Flaunts His New House (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
saintfellow:
Smh
Re: Emeka Ossai Flaunts His New House (Photos) by oluwaseyivictor(m): 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
Are u kidding me? did u make this comment to seek people's reactions and comments? are u really serious about this? then if YES is d answer to d above questions... Then
You be thief, highway robber for that matter...
omo yin o se agbafo on k'aso wa ile, ero'ju ole e o mu.. you no be washman (dry cleaner), u dey carry plenty cloth come house, ogbeni u be thief!!!
Re: Emeka Ossai Flaunts His New House (Photos) by Zedoo(m): 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
saintfellow:

Its all about the mentality bro....i laugh.

Have you heard about "space-management" before?? Who needs bigger space to build one un-aesthetic box and call it a mansion when good architects and interior designers have already helped uncle actor get a very good looking house, not too expensive visually

If you had an idea what it takes to build a bungalow....you will not jst start talking about your taste.. Who ask you? If you no get good to talk...jst look and pass.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ossai Flaunts His New House (Photos) by VictorRomanov: 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
saintfellow:

Where u own?
Re: Emeka Ossai Flaunts His New House (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 11:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
Make we see ur papa own Or ur granpa small hut for villiage Any1 at all just show us Abeg..
Re: Emeka Ossai Flaunts His New House (Photos) by Cunninlinguist: 12:04am On Sep 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

Pishure of your apartment or.... cheesy grin

Re: Emeka Ossai Flaunts His New House (Photos) by crestedguy(m): 12:05am On Sep 07, 2016
saintfellow:
which one you build,habi no be still tenant you and your family still be for face me I slap you,when you don't appreciate good things how will you get good things
Re: Emeka Ossai Flaunts His New House (Photos) by obiaguna(m): 12:24am On Sep 07, 2016
saintfellow:
LOL oga its not about my apartment, its about what i consider my taste. everyman is a product of his thought and that house there is not my taste.

Remind us again, how much your taste worth in dollar or Naira. Has your taste built a house? Can you buy good furnitures and cars with your taste? How much is your taste worth?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ossai Flaunts His New House (Photos) by obiaguna(m): 12:27am On Sep 07, 2016
saintfellow:

"and that's what I WILL get". Why not buy a house with your "MENTALITY"?
Re: Emeka Ossai Flaunts His New House (Photos) by canDy4eva(f): 12:59am On Sep 07, 2016
Nobodyz z sayin u shouldn't use d whole of ur village to build but talkin dwn on som1 elses effort is a big NO NO!

Ok!
saintfellow:
Re: Emeka Ossai Flaunts His New House (Photos) by archieandrews1: 1:20am On Sep 07, 2016
saintfellow:
stop jealousy naa
Re: Emeka Ossai Flaunts His New House (Photos) by mikron(m): 2:25am On Sep 07, 2016
saintfellow:
hate is just oozing all over ur comment, do u have a house bigger and better that his? my GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Emeka Ossai Flaunts His New House (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 3:21am On Sep 07, 2016
[s]
saintfellow:
[/s] angry

Re: Emeka Ossai Flaunts His New House (Photos) by treasuredm(f): 4:03am On Sep 07, 2016
saintfellow:
pls just shut up... poor, broke, dreaming asses spewing trash all over nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ossai Flaunts His New House (Photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 7:05am On Sep 07, 2016
saintfellow:

Re: Emeka Ossai Flaunts His New House (Photos) by otutu123(m): 7:40am On Sep 07, 2016
saintfellow:
Guy, u sure say u dey see d house? dat tin resemble gateman 4 ur eye? na wa o!
Re: Emeka Ossai Flaunts His New House (Photos) by scholes23(m): 8:14am On Sep 07, 2016
saintfellow:
This is for you and the people who liked and shared your post

Re: Emeka Ossai Flaunts His New House (Photos) by Andesco(m): 9:20am On Sep 07, 2016
saintfellow:
Who u epp? Go and find job to do joor.
Re: Emeka Ossai Flaunts His New House (Photos) by Smithycool(m): 9:49am On Sep 07, 2016
saintfellow:

Re: Emeka Ossai Flaunts His New House (Photos) by oz4real83(m): 10:15am On Sep 07, 2016
saintfellow:
even beggars have taste which is a direct opposite of the reality!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#BBNaija : Miracle Pictured With Paul Okoye's Family / Wizkid's Son, Ayo Jnr Stuns Alongside Mum In Nigerian Fabric [PICS] / Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.