Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

"Chibok Girls Is A Scam" Pro Buhari Group Blast Ezekwesili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Chibok Girls Is A Scam" Pro Buhari Group Blast Ezekwesili (2130 Views)

Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station / Abuja Rally Divides Pro-buhari Group / Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Chibok Girls Is A Scam" Pro Buhari Group Blast Ezekwesili by rapistomenka: 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
ABUJA – The Bring Back Our Girls BBOG movement, perhaps got what they did not bargain for, Tuesday, as they clashed with some pro-Buhari protesters in Abuja who insisted that the advocacy to rescue the 218 abducted Chibok school girls was a scam sponsored to frustrate the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari.

The altercation ensued as the #BBOG forced their way through a first police barricade around the Ministry of Justice, and tried to head closer to the presidential villa. As they trudged on, the pro-Buhari group, #WithBuhariWeStand stood in their way chanting “Buhari is a man of peace, stop frustrating him”. Led by one Idris King, the pro-Buhari group said, “We are for peace. Buhari is a man of peace”.

The BBOG which had oftentime restated its commitment to meaningfully engage the presidency without resort to violence, however ignored the other group. Co-leader of the BBOG, Aisha Yesufu, said although the group had given three options to the president, which are the use of peaceful means, military option or a combination of the two in rescuing the girls, Buhari appeared to have added a fourth option which is doing nothing to get the girls back. She said;
“All we are saying is #BringBackOurGirls. There is a fourth option which entails doing nothing, which seems like government’s option. That we will not accepted”.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/%e2%80%8epro-buhari-protesters-attack-bbog-say-advocacy-scam/
Re: "Chibok Girls Is A Scam" Pro Buhari Group Blast Ezekwesili by rapistomenka: 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
Buhari's group have confirmed that Chibok girls is a scam aimed at frustrating Goodluck Jonathan.

Buhari is as confused as his supporters cool

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chibok Girls Is A Scam" Pro Buhari Group Blast Ezekwesili by moyinoluwabun(m): 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
Protest and counter protest. Now wey everything don dabaru.
Re: "Chibok Girls Is A Scam" Pro Buhari Group Blast Ezekwesili by Emekamex(m): 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
It is now suddenly a scam right?
The hypocrisy of APC and its supporters reeks to high heavens.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chibok Girls Is A Scam" Pro Buhari Group Blast Ezekwesili by nnachukz(m): 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
Just a print from one finger and here we are with shameless people as leaders. Then it was a music on the lips of everyone of them even their governors with only the intent to deceive the masses with bogus promises from lips of a supposed man of integrity. All other crimes that man commit originates from a lying tongue. Such tongue is unfit for honour.

5 Likes

Re: "Chibok Girls Is A Scam" Pro Buhari Group Blast Ezekwesili by Ola17: 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
Oh no!
It's either I'm hallucinating, having a nightmare, or that the mild(?) intoxication I got from a glass of wine I had last weekend hasn't worn off.
Wait o, BBOG truly a SCAM?!

Adonbilivit shocked

8 Likes

Re: "Chibok Girls Is A Scam" Pro Buhari Group Blast Ezekwesili by temitemi1(m): 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
Use n dump grin grin

4 Likes

Re: "Chibok Girls Is A Scam" Pro Buhari Group Blast Ezekwesili by danieljessy: 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
So now that its Buhari's administration its now considered as frustration..stupid politicians n their deceitful ways of acquiring power

3 Likes

Re: "Chibok Girls Is A Scam" Pro Buhari Group Blast Ezekwesili by rapistomenka: 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
If Buhari is a saint and heaven-bound, then I dont mind going to hell undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chibok Girls Is A Scam" Pro Buhari Group Blast Ezekwesili by eleojo23: 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
shebi we talk am?
What goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: "Chibok Girls Is A Scam" Pro Buhari Group Blast Ezekwesili by LMFashions: 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
Choiiiiiii!!! So the Chibok Girls saga was a scam. Asari Dokubo was right after all.

See propaganda of the highest order, APC propaganda.I no fit shout lol......

I'm looking forward to reading comments from NL zombies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chibok Girls Is A Scam" Pro Buhari Group Blast Ezekwesili by Ramon92: 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
if this claim by this so called pro Buhari group is true, then:

If chibok girls = lies/scam, and boko haram claims and confirms to have the girls with 'video evidence'; we can then deduce that APC is probably behind boko haram, which can be corroborated by the fact that the APC led govt failed to get the girls back despite their purpoted and celebrated victory over boko haram; or

APC knows right from start the chibok saga was all scam but still used it as a propaganda weapon to deceive Nigerians and get power.. either way, it's a plan gone wrong and now their lies are coming to haunt them..

6 Likes

Re: "Chibok Girls Is A Scam" Pro Buhari Group Blast Ezekwesili by Pureheart91(m): 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
undecided
"When breeze blow FOWL NYACH go Open"
"Anything hidden under d Sun would surely be brought to Light"

I GUESS THE SCAMMER IS NOW BE SCAMMED...... grin

So What Would Happen To All The Funds Been Wasted In d Course Of the so called "CHIMBOK Gals", both from our federal purse and all around the world....expecially the (USN) United States Of Nigerian....

#BRINGBACKOURFUNDS! angry

1 Like

Re: "Chibok Girls Is A Scam" Pro Buhari Group Blast Ezekwesili by thedarkside: 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
rapistomenka:
Buhari's group have confirmed that Chibok girls is a scam aimed at frustrating Goodluck Jonathan.

Buhari is as confused as his supporters cool

omenka..is it you!??...how long did you got banned??...please tell.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: "Chibok Girls Is A Scam" Pro Buhari Group Blast Ezekwesili by Paperwhite(m): 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
The perpetual controversies that have characterized the "Chibok Kidnap"from the outset have fully gave it away as a well orchestrated scam. Only the ochestrators-APC,their zombies & gullible fellas passionately propagated this evil.The recurrent protests by the BBOG's group is now being seen as a nuisance leading to counter-confrontations & confessions.God please bless GEJ for me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chibok Girls Is A Scam" Pro Buhari Group Blast Ezekwesili by judedave181: 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
Buhari a confused fellow... his supporters are just so so daft to get confused about him..

1 Like

Re: "Chibok Girls Is A Scam" Pro Buhari Group Blast Ezekwesili by brownlord: 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
Which of the group is omenka, berem, passingshot, egift supporting?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chibok Girls Is A Scam" Pro Buhari Group Blast Ezekwesili by judedave181: 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
Thunder fire Buhari and APC with there rubbish propaganda

5 Likes

Re: "Chibok Girls Is A Scam" Pro Buhari Group Blast Ezekwesili by Tremor007: 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
Imagine these bloody hypocrites butn when it was during Jonathan's reign it was the best thing to happen to Nigerians but now their god is there it is now a scam APC will die a shameful death soon. Bunch of human demons with no conscience. Their sins have found them out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chibok Girls Is A Scam" Pro Buhari Group Blast Ezekwesili by rapistomenka: 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
brownlord:
Which of the group is omenka, berem, passingshot, egift supporting?

Are you referring to me

The username 'Omenka' has been sacked and should henceforth stop parading himself as such.

1 Like

Re: "Chibok Girls Is A Scam" Pro Buhari Group Blast Ezekwesili by AnodaIT(m): 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ramon92:
if this claim by this so called pro Buhari group is true, then:

If chibok girls = lies/scam, and boko haram claims and confirms to have the girls with 'video evidence'; we can then deduce that APC is probably behind boko haram, which can be corroborated by the fact that the APC led govt failed to get the girls back despite their purpoted and celebrated victory over boko haram; or

APC knows right from start the chibok saga was all scam but still used it as a propaganda weapon to deceive Nigerians and get power.. either way, it's a plan gone wrong and now their lies are coming to haunt them..

Here is the truth as I see it.

Chibok girls were really abducted but it was a grand plot to hold for some days to embarrass the Jonathan administration but according to latest revelation, the abductors obviously got greedy after seeing the international coverage the girls got, which drove up their ransom value so they changed the terms and the people that sponsored it lost control.

Some people in the present government knows that the whole plot was just a grandstanding and not worth the hype so the nonchalant attitude

7 Likes

Re: "Chibok Girls Is A Scam" Pro Buhari Group Blast Ezekwesili by rusher14: 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
[b]Is this the write's opinion or simply a way to create further division in the country?

There's not a single quote from the article that suggests the pro Buhari/ Government protesters made comments implying the Chibok incident is a scam.

To the issue - I am truly ashamed of Nigerians.

I have witnessed on this forum, people with barely a school leavers certificate, who still question about UME and postUme, the unemployed and sometimes the downtrodden, attempt to ridicule the person of Oby Ezekwesili, a woman who has devoted her time and efforts to a noble cause.

I have seen how Nigerians who were once tolerant of each abuse each other on the basis of religion, political affiliation or tribe.

How can you sit in the comfort of your own homes to declare such an incident as a scam or even berate the effort of a woman who is most likely more qualified than you in all ramifications, more involved in the struggle and as such, has more information on this matter than you do?

Where is your conscience? Are you just a follower who simply cannot think on his/her own as such you can only identify with what is popular instead of what is correct?

The question of the police breaking up the protest is for me a non-issue.

The police are acting in their capacity as enforcers of the law, with the aim not only to solve cases of crime but to prevent such happenings. They must make sure nobody hijacks such a protest to the point of destruction of lives and property. Anarchy would not be tolerated.

The pro-government people also have a right to ask for more patience from the BBOGs group as difficult as it is.

The police must also break up their procession ultimately as a clash must be averted.

If you have no conscience, I still do, and would continue to commend Madam Oby Ezekwesili for her unflinching will to ensure the girls are brought back.
[/b]
Re: "Chibok Girls Is A Scam" Pro Buhari Group Blast Ezekwesili by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
the truth is just coming out..Asari dokubo was right..

APC is a useless party, the people that sold this party to us will never know peace.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chibok Girls Is A Scam" Pro Buhari Group Blast Ezekwesili by JonSnow(m): 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
Pure unadulterated comedy. under this wonderful administration, zoogeria has become the laughing stock of all nations. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Chibok Girls Is A Scam" Pro Buhari Group Blast Ezekwesili by NoreenUG(f): 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
Talk about the truth coming out in a spectacular way. Talk about karma. Truly, every fraud has an expiry date.

5 Likes

Re: "Chibok Girls Is A Scam" Pro Buhari Group Blast Ezekwesili by Alexgeneration(m): 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
SCAM?

5 Likes

Re: "Chibok Girls Is A Scam" Pro Buhari Group Blast Ezekwesili by Fedayeen02: 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
The issue i have with all this is for those idiots who organised a counter protest against BBOG. Why are they taking this dire matter to play politics or think the President is being witchunted?

Chibok girls is not a scam but our leaders are not telling us the truth about it
Re: "Chibok Girls Is A Scam" Pro Buhari Group Blast Ezekwesili by michelz: 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
Lol... Funny country full of dramas. No doubt the other group was initiated to cause division and uncordination in the whole BBOG stuff in order for the BBOG to be proscribed by the FG. Interesting. Oby was warned,but she was way too deep with her head up her shi*t hole in self righteousness to heed to sane advice. We're all watching to see how the whole drama will end and how Oby will finally shamefully capitulate.

2 Likes

Re: "Chibok Girls Is A Scam" Pro Buhari Group Blast Ezekwesili by rapistomenka: 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
Fedayeen02:
The issue i have with all this is for those idiots who organised a counter protest against BBOG. Why are they taking this dire matter to play politics or think the President is being witchunted?

Chibok girls is not a scam but our leaders are not telling us the truth about it

If it's not a scam then let Buhari provide them by tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: "Chibok Girls Is A Scam" Pro Buhari Group Blast Ezekwesili by otitokoroleti: 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
Obiagelli Ezekweseli, you see your life?

4 Likes

Re: "Chibok Girls Is A Scam" Pro Buhari Group Blast Ezekwesili by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
I hope this is a joke..I hope!
Re: "Chibok Girls Is A Scam" Pro Buhari Group Blast Ezekwesili by Pidggin(f): 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
Oby, you no get your own daughter? I think your kids need you, stop embarrassing yourself Madam. There shall be no government appointment for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FACT CHECK: Jonathan Lied! 6 Examples Of Abuse And Nepotism Under His Rule / Dr Chukwudi Ezeife Makes Case For Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu / LEAKED AUDIO: Yes, I’m Happy Umaru Yar’adua Died Because He Wanted To Inject Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.