Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Did KOWA Party Shade PDP Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did KOWA Party Shade PDP Nigeria? (18165 Views)

Presidential & Governorship Aspirants Will Write Exam In 2019 - KOWA / KOWA Party's Endorsemnt Of The PDP In Edo State Is False! / The Meaning Of "KOWA" - KOWA Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did KOWA Party Shade PDP Nigeria? by hazyfm1: 9:00am On Sep 07, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Did KOWA Party Shade PDP Nigeria? by damocool(m): 10:43am On Sep 07, 2016
sammyj:
PDP is a national disgrace and laughing stock that must never be taken seriously. Thank God KOWA has waken up and i believe Nigeria can be great again if this party standout has the opposition we need!!! cheesy
Wish KOWA is a serious political party,.
Re: Did KOWA Party Shade PDP Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 07, 2016
[quote author=damocool post=49147763]
Wish KOWA is a serious political
Re: Did KOWA Party Shade PDP Nigeria? by abbeyty(m): 11:51am On Sep 07, 2016
what even about PDM is the party still in existence ?
Re: Did KOWA Party Shade PDP Nigeria? by Akinaukwa: 11:59am On Sep 07, 2016
KOWA in yoruba means is interpreted "Ko wa" meaning "yet to come". Implication is that they are not yet a political party. Who knows dem.
Re: Did KOWA Party Shade PDP Nigeria? by Fundango: 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
chemicalDisease:
pls Who is KOWA?
KOWA means everybody including polithiefcians,lootocrats and pretentians grin
Re: Did KOWA Party Shade PDP Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
shaddoww:
They forgot to add that they have only 1 party secretariat nationwide. Pretenders.

Re: Did KOWA Party Shade PDP Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
Fundango:
KOWA means everybody including polithiefcians,lootocrats and pretentians grin

You can either see a cup as half filled or half empty.
Wherefore, KOWA meaning "everybody" can also means everybody like the poorest man in the streets, the helpless children in our towns, the forgotten old people and the enslaved workers.
Re: Did KOWA Party Shade PDP Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
Akinaukwa:
KOWA in yoruba means is interpreted "Ko wa" meaning "yet to come". Implication is that they are not yet a political party. Who knows dem.

I am afraid you are wrong sir... KOWA in yOruba means "let it come"...
Let development come...let justice come...Let hope come again...and let reassurance in the future of Nigeria come again.
Re: Did KOWA Party Shade PDP Nigeria? by Fundango: 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
abiodunalasa:

You can either see a cup as half filled or half empty.
Wherefore, KOWA meaning "everybody" can also means everybody like the poorest man in the streets, the helpless children in our towns, the forgotten old people and the enslaved workers.
You are 100 % right,pardon me ! grin the reason why i view the word "KOWA" that way grin is because to me the party failed to acts as a strong opposition party which can serve as voice of the voiceless,the needy,the cheated etc but only comes out during election time because of the grant given to all political parties by INEC grin participating in election.
That sad thing is that they take this grants as their own national shares or pocket money. grin
Re: Did KOWA Party Shade PDP Nigeria? by Fundango: 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
abbeyty:
what even about PDM is the party still in existence ?
Since it is Atiku Abubakar'S party we therefore can said that PDM means"Prostitutcians Deceiving the grin Mass" it is a party meant for political prostitutes. grin
Re: Did KOWA Party Shade PDP Nigeria? by GameGod(m): 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
There is only one political party in Nigeria ( PDP) , others are just birthday party
how about this? cheesy

Re: Did KOWA Party Shade PDP Nigeria? by abbeyty(m): 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2016
Fundango:
Since it is Atiku Abubakar'S party we therefore can said that PDM means"Prostitutcians Deceiving the grin Mass" it is a party meant for political prostitutes. grin

you might be right
Re: Did KOWA Party Shade PDP Nigeria? by damocool(m): 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
abiodunalasa:

Yes they are a very serious Political Party.
I am a Young graduate of Political science University of ilorin, and am a stalwart of the Party. In fact, I am running for Councillor under the Party here in Kwara.

You can check my Facebook handle : RK Alasa
You guys should come stronger by 2019,so that Nigerians can have another option apart from these God forsaken parties (pdp and apc).. I was telling people to look beyond these popular parties in the last election, but KOWA wasn't much popular and they were too silent..
Re: Did KOWA Party Shade PDP Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 17, 2018
damocool:

You guys should come stronger by 2019,so that Nigerians can have another option apart from these God forsaken parties (pdp and apc).. I was telling people to look beyond these popular parties in the last election, but KOWA wasn't much popular and they were too silent..

Sup bro...
Pls help me edit this post so that my details will stop showing in that my post you quoted.
Thank u sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Summons CBN Governor, DG SEC Over Cryptocurrency Ban / IGP Arase’s Maiden Visit To Lagos (photos) / Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.