Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election (9506 Views)

Lai Mohammed Slams FFK & Fayose, Warns Nigerians On Fake News Regarding Buhari / PMB deserve Some credit despite d Inconclusive Election. A counter 2 Ben Bruce / INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election by durangokid: 8:59am On Sep 07, 2016
[color=#000099][/color][quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=49144459]I Stand With Fayose On this! INEC should not delay the victory of Obaseki and APC...Declare the result no matter the level of irregularities...[/quote Are you not ashamed of saying this,]
Re: Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election by onwuakpachris(m): 9:07am On Sep 07, 2016
let bubu and his incompetent inec js continue with this inconclusive elections of a thing till 2019.....then we will remind him how a whole babangida of all people"the evil genius" that ousted him like a kid in 1985..held Nigeria to ransome for 9 whole years...survived 2 military coups..did not survive it when he tried d same with Nigeria in 1993 during the abiola saga........so let bubu js continue till 2019..then anyi nwezia okwu anyi agwa ya.....
Re: Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election by tommykiwi(m): 9:08am On Sep 07, 2016
khaymillers:
what is now fayose business with edo election. Chief adviser.Notice me. Don't remove the log of wood in your own eye before you think of somebody's else's own
People like you don't have anything meaningful to contribute, the best U should do is to read comments of others and leave. Did Gov Fayose go to Edo state to say dis? With dis economy crisis facing the country, Mr President still went to Edo state to campaign for APC you didn't see dat to talk about is someone dat was just giving out some piece of advice dat U came here to tackle.

1 Like

Re: Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election by khaymillers: 9:12am On Sep 07, 2016
tommykiwi:
People like you don't have anything meaningful to contribute, the best U should is read comments of others and leave. Did Gov Fayose go to Edo state to say dis? With dis economy crisis facing the country, Mr President still went to Edo state to campaign for APC you didn't see dat to talk about is someone dat was just giving out some piece of advice dat U came here to tackle.
mr contributor. This is your father's house. Keep contributing to the pocket of another man while yours is getting dry. Na you contribute pass mtcheww that was my comment and I didn't post it to please anyone so fvck you
Re: Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2016
khaymillers:
what is now fayose business with edo election. Chief adviser.Notice me. Don't remove the log of wood in your own eye before you think of somebody's else's own
What's El Rufai and co business with Edo state election?

1 Like

Re: Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 07, 2016
Afritop:
ALL I KNOW IS THAT THE PARTY THAT RIGGED THE MOST WILL WIN AN ELECTION.
ELECTORATES WILL JUST COME OUT TO DO PARADE
You just spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election by frubben(m): 9:16am On Sep 07, 2016
Feeeee! deeeee!! feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Change the change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Redeem pastor all d way!!!!

1 Like

Re: Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election by shaddoww: 9:17am On Sep 07, 2016
Firefire:

shocked

Are you related to Alh. Lie Mohamed ni ? shocked

Despite the insecurity, the past administration conducted a CONCLUSIVE election in the war-torn NE of Nigeria.

Stop lying because of the future.
Swear u didn't complain of irregularities.
Re: Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election by tommykiwi(m): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2016
khaymillers:
mr contributor. This is your father's house. Keep contributing to the pocket of another man while yours is getting dry. Na you contribute pass mtcheww that was my comment and I didn't post it to please anyone so fvck you
A foool will always remain a fooool. Hope you got dat?
Re: Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:21am On Sep 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election by manutdrichie(m): 9:21am On Sep 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
I Stand With Fayose On this! INEC should not delay the victory of Obaseki and APC...Declare the result no matter the level of irregularities...

Madam e be like say the wind of change blow come your side, cos for somedays now you dey hide grin
Re: Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election by khaymillers: 9:24am On Sep 07, 2016
tommykiwi:
A foool will always remain a fooool. Hope you got dat?
fvck you !!!
Re: Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election by femiabiolajamb(f): 9:31am On Sep 07, 2016
Afritop:
ALL I KNOW IS THAT THE PARTY THAT RIGGED THE MOST WILL WIN AN ELECTION.
ELECTORATES WILL JUST COME OUT TO DO PARADE

hahhhhhhhh bro if you win election in the future i know exactly what you did grin
Re: Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election by Kaira333: 9:44am On Sep 07, 2016
I know APC will win EDO but buhari is an idiot
Re: Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election by barcelona007(f): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2016
khaymillers:
APC support u are, go ask buhari wht is he doing in Edo state? After leaving the country at large wit hunger u ar here saying nonsense abt a man dat is always telling u d truth n remain in his state.
Re: Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election by zicoflex(m): 9:57am On Sep 07, 2016

Re: Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election by zicoflex(m): 9:58am On Sep 07, 2016

Re: Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 07, 2016
Ediss:
Make we dey observe
Thanks for that GEJs' qoutes, been searching for it.

1 Like

Re: Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election by maasoap(m): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2016
Inconclusive election should be blamed on politicians and "Electorates", if INEC provides all that is needed for smooth election but politicians decided to use violence, what can INEC do than to cancel, suspend or postpone the election?
Re: Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election by Pavarottii(m): 10:14am On Sep 07, 2016
khaymillers:
And wat is buhari's business with edo election?
Re: Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election by danot1030: 10:19am On Sep 07, 2016
Fayose has no credibility to talk bearing in mind how Jonathan and Obanikoro highjacked Ekiti election to give him victory.

1 Like

Re: Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election by maasoap(m): 10:23am On Sep 07, 2016
shaddoww:
We are just making inec d scapegoat, is inec in charge of security? Is inec d one making statement dat instigate people? So politicians should try to play their part too.
Thank you. I used to say this all the time.
Re: Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election by maasoap(m): 10:27am On Sep 07, 2016
danot1030:
Fayose has no credibility to talk bearing in mind how Jonathan and Obanikoro highjacked Ekiti election to give him victory.
Even Fayose is demanding for fair and conclusive election in Edo state when the revelations about his own election is still coming out everyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 07, 2016
Edoian should vote wisely not on fake promises, the change they promised us we didn't knew it would be hunger and recession of change.
PDP have ideas for good governance and policies.
Happy recession and hunger nigerian
Re: Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election by beaversticks(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2016
Can't this guy just shut up n stop being a pest
Re: Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election by Afritop(m): 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
femiabiolajamb:

hahhhhhhhh bro if you win election in the future i know exactly what you did grin
I WILL PREFER TO CONTEST IN THE US AND THOSE ELECTORAL SANE COUNTRIES. NOT HERE WHERE NOT EVERYONE WILL BE CONGRATULATING AN ELECTION RIGGER
Re: Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election by thugmansion(m): 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
khaymillers:

Hmmm hypocrite. Am sure you didn't ask while your president was in Benin yesterday. I weep for your likes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election by ahamonyeka(m): 3:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
Tell them my brother cos inconclusive election is much in this government.
Re: Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election by GameGod(m): 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
Most this mad mad talk .
Re: Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
Despite the deployment of a substantial numbers of security security personnel to provide security during election,there are still violence and rigging.Then i ask,what is the essence of police in our society?
Re: Edo: Fayose Warns Against Inconclusive Election by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
maasoap:
Inconclusive election should be blamed on politicians and "Electorates", if INEC provides all that is needed for smooth election but politicians decided to use violence, what can INEC do than to cancel, suspend or postpone the election?
Why do they deploy police to polling booths?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taraba Declares Indefinite Curfew Over Looting / Notice To All Northerner.... / Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.