Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Get A Consultant And Expert For Your Agric Project - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get A Consultant And Expert For Your Agric Project (754 Views)

Get A Professional Agricultural Expert For Your Project / Small Biz Loan Without Collateral. (Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos Residents Only!) / Are You A Farmer, Agric Products Exporter, Agric Researcher, Food Processor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Consultant And Expert For Your Agric Project by Musyus(m): 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hello everybody and my fellow nairalanders and all other lovers and investors of any agricultural project. I am hereby to tell you that if you have any agricultural or farm project, it is necessitated that you hire the services of agric expert/consultant who will handle and oversee every bit of the project for you to the last stage. Probably, you just aquire a massive farmland to cultivate any sort of crop i.e cassava tubers, oil palm plantation, cashew nut plantation, plantain, maize, soya beans etc. If you are interested in aquiring the service of agricultural expert/consultant, you can indicate your interest by calling any of these mobile numbers: +2348182149281 08055628948 07085379901 08039652956 or better still via my email address: phatyus79@gmail.com. Our firm and office is in Iseyin, oyo state. Thanks for your prospective patronages.

(1) (Reply)

Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Kit-easy Operating, Ergonomic And Light Weight / p / Best Of Data Bundle Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.