Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

President Buhari In A Selfie With Godwin Obaseki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari In A Selfie With Godwin Obaseki (44613 Views)

Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake / Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari In A Selfie With Godwin Obaseki by CuteTj(m): 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
emalek86:
Hmm the ancestors has use one already as a curse to Nigeria.
Just that am not feeling it. The mayars re paying
Bought a new venza today make una help me thank God eh
On a serious note, how much did you get it for? I'm interested in buying one too. Kindly reply.
Re: President Buhari In A Selfie With Godwin Obaseki by junnyjake(m): 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
hucienda:
M. Obaseki though, is he Ghanaian? lipsrsealed

Kenyan
Re: President Buhari In A Selfie With Godwin Obaseki by mickool(m): 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
Congratulations our next governor. GO further with GO.
Re: President Buhari In A Selfie With Godwin Obaseki by Ussyberry(m): 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
It's not a selfie if you don't take the picture yourself!!!!!!!
Re: President Buhari In A Selfie With Godwin Obaseki by ArthurSmith(m): 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
emalek86:
Hmm the ancestors has use one already as a curse to Nigeria.
Just that am not feeling it. The mayars re paying
Bought a new venza today make una help me thank God eh
Welldone Mate, for your new car.

Re: President Buhari In A Selfie With Godwin Obaseki by holluphemydavid(m): 12:04am On Sep 07, 2016
Dey WIll use dat broom to sweep his out of office, come 2019
Re: President Buhari In A Selfie With Godwin Obaseki by steph2sweet(f): 12:41am On Sep 07, 2016
HITTED:
Why is Obaseki as black as midnight?
Hahaha, this got me laughing.
Re: President Buhari In A Selfie With Godwin Obaseki by emeka2847: 3:28am On Sep 07, 2016
Are you the first? grin

koladebrainiac:
na selfie be this hian

abi Buhari is showing Obaseki Nothing.

chai almost first to comment sha.
Re: President Buhari In A Selfie With Godwin Obaseki by chimauga(m): 5:14am On Sep 07, 2016
Same

Re: President Buhari In A Selfie With Godwin Obaseki by emalek86(m): 6:18am On Sep 07, 2016
CuteTj:

On a serious note, how much did you get it for? I'm interested in buying one too. Kindly reply.

5.6m
Re: President Buhari In A Selfie With Godwin Obaseki by BiafrakInG: 7:23am On Sep 07, 2016
so idiotic.
Re: President Buhari In A Selfie With Godwin Obaseki by nelsonjj: 8:03am On Sep 07, 2016
That Broom Aren't Helpfull, We Must Change This Change. Cant Wait To See 2019 Come Alive. God Na Your Hand We Dey O
Re: President Buhari In A Selfie With Godwin Obaseki by kenAlmighty: 9:16am On Sep 07, 2016
bunch of liars the way buhari promise heaven and earth.200,000 jobs wen ur president couldn,t provide one, rada he destroyed 23,000,000 jobs in one year . APC- all promises cancelled.
Re: President Buhari In A Selfie With Godwin Obaseki by kenAlmighty: 9:23am On Sep 07, 2016
NIGERIANS ALWAYS PREFER IT THE HARDER WAY ,I BET U EDOLITES II STILL VOTE FOR APC ,MARK MY WORDS .THEY ARE ENJOYING THE SUFFERING.OSHOBABA IS USING JAS ON THEM.
Re: President Buhari In A Selfie With Godwin Obaseki by Kaybaba5(m): 10:44am On Sep 07, 2016
Baba pose
Re: President Buhari In A Selfie With Godwin Obaseki by warrah(m): 11:44am On Sep 08, 2016
The APC "BROOM" was actually a symbol of sweeping the pdp away from power,.......

My question is this, since the APC is the incumbent party in Edo state, what is the broom symbol meant to sweep away this time around..........

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Selfie With Godwin Obaseki by fitprince: 7:44am On Sep 17, 2017
but why are nigerian politicians so ugly. apart from donald and liyel imoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Paid Ransom To Kidnappers - Obasanjo / Peter Obi Does Not Know What Is Green Energy- Atiku Mocks LP Candidate / President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.