Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) (44616 Views)

President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) / President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) / Buhari Protected By US Female Secret Service Agent In New York. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Newsmic: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
President Buhari meets with Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Director General of the World Trade Organization in New York on 20th Sep 2021, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.facebook.com/100044326904709/posts/398249698329257/?app=fbl

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by TarOrfeeek: 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
Thankfully she observed social distance

She would not want to be infected with failure.

Even me sef, I would have stood outside to greet Gen. Failure.

387 Likes 25 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Xscape1993(m): 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
Congratulations to him!

23 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

You don't talk to my president in that mañner grin

96 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Wawelexy(m): 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
Am sure, if this woman is to meet macron or biden, the distance wouldn't be that much....

Do I blame her? Who would love to be infected with failure.....?

Even failure sef dey envy the way people dey replace the word failure with bullhary.... SHIOR!!!

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by richmond500: 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2021
Wawelexy:
Am sure, if this woman is to meet macron or biden, the distance wouldn't be that much....

Do I blame her? Who would love to be infected with failure.....?

Even failure sef dey envy the way people dey replace the word failure with bullhary.... SHIOR!!!
Buhari deh him own jeje, Ngozi carry handbag go meet Buhari, u still deh wail

Wailing online piglets, Taliban of southeast and Maiden killers oya come and flood the thread with ur wailing grin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by AroleOduduwa2: 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2021
Buhari handlers are dull, they seem to put a show of shame in an attempt to launders the president’s imagine

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by chatinent: 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
I ask...what relationship does light have with darkness?

By the way, how many people observed sth about sb’s trousers?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Finnese001: 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Lol

24 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by richmond500: 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

u don see ur ward councillor before?

16 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
Our darling president
Daddy oyoyo

We the youths are solidly behind you

North2023
All souths take note

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

I'm very sure you voted for him back then

Now he's a failure tongue

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
Blackfire:
Our darling president
Daddy oyoyo

North2023
All souths take note
Why choose to display your foolishness on this platform tongue

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Onogiede(m): 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
Blackfire:
Our darling president
Daddy oyoyo

North2023
All souths take note
lipsrsealed :-Xyou are a joker,..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by lessonotes(f): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
Awesome
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Goldenboy224: 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
sad
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by KillIgbohoN0W: 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
RUN AWAY MA!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Bayaar02(m): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
OK... Next news pls.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by kingzjay(m): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
One signifies failure, the other signifies hope and success!

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by tayour917i(m): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
nice one
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Klington: 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
Madam always carry her handbag herself.
No time for all Those stupid African dirty protocols.
Very principled woman.
More grace to her Jareee.

16 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by lessonotes(f): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Dry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
I adore Okonjo iweala.

Likes for her

Share for bubu.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by blackboy2star(m): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
All this yeye yearly meeting with Madam
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by iamyemiakins(m): 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hmmm
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by omowolewa: 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
Better ask her to recommend good economic team to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Randal: 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
Dry bones has met a living woman

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Truthissupreme: 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
Trying to use iweala good image to rub on his satanic own

If it was up to him na gworo chewer he prefer there

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by olaniyilukman(m): 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
This is perfect example of good woman, and not the useless one who are fucking around all in the name of civilization..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Enoch07: 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
Okay
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by rayvelez(m): 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
That’s what deh elect him for taking picture with successful people even though himself is a failure and failure.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet / Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss / Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.