Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,541 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo (43263 Views)

Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) / Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) / Melinda Gates Is In Nigeria, Meets With El-Rufai In Kaduna. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by Nobody: 3:16am On Sep 07, 2016
misscall247:
wizards
u ar a fool
Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by Nobody: 3:22am On Sep 07, 2016
mickool:
Nice one Oshio baba. Let's the haters and wailling waillers club wwc hit they head on d wall. Up GO.Edo GO further with GO. Sustain the development.Dance of victory. Baba BUhari said congratulations Godwin in advance.
yes oh apc all the way
Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by Onogiede(m): 3:26am On Sep 07, 2016
If u vote or mention Oshiomule again I will n't marry u ooh
Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by Nobody: 3:40am On Sep 07, 2016
no way for APC

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by spartan50(m): 4:50am On Sep 07, 2016
ironheart:
No sentiments, its not easy for anyone at the moment, we all need to endure the hardship for now and put better structures in place for a better future.. we used to have vision 2020 but no one cared to work towards it. This government is working hard to correct a lot of ills and we are not being patient enough to wait. Let them dance because its not easy

no, they will end in the grave because their thoughts are shallow and are not ready to use them to work.

i do not work for the government but i am ashamed a lot of our youth make too much noise about poverty yet can afford mb to fbk, Snapchat etc, when the going get tough u cut down on waste.

I do not use dollars so i have no clue as to how much it is, all i know is there are lots of alternatives to foreign goods.

Emeka at Obalende lagos makes good shoes of 5k and your imported 50k shoes does not compare to the quality shoe emeka makes. We needs to start looking inward.

While we are online bashing ourselves and the government, Lebanese, indians, Chinese, even boys from Benin republic are busy smiling to the bank because the jobs we refuse doing, they are doing it.

I have been in lagos for since the beginning of this year and i see our youth argue about politics n football instead of learning skills that will pay for their taste for a better life.

Philippinos are working as maids for some nigerians and the least i have seen this house help collect in a month is 200k. I mean the least. While our girls are busy roaming the street with heavy make-up and wigs living off their jobless complaining boyfriends.

Its high time we get renewed in our minds. I am a graduate but my boss has never seen my certificate, my office looked for me from the site i was working.

Guy shift! Stop talking nansense.... Would Nigerians die totally because someone wants to transform Nigeria.. Look brother actions speak louder. Your government is slow and tribalistic in all its doings. Remember an hungry man is angry man. You cant learn with hunger.. Wise up man. The corruption going in this government now you go call GEJ learner.. God bless Nigeria
Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by ironheart(m): 5:03am On Sep 07, 2016
spartan50:

Guy shift! Stop talking nansense.... Would Nigerians die totally because someone wants to transform Nigeria.. Look brother actions speak louder. Your government is slow and tribalistic in all its doings. Remember an hungry man is angry man. You cant learn with hunger.. Wise up man. The corruption going in this government now you go call GEJ learner.. God bless Nigeria
ok hungry man i can see ur angry
Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by cidy123: 5:13am On Sep 07, 2016
You are wicked, even in the hardship make I no browse? Hell No...
ironheart:
No saentiments, its not easy for anyone at the moment, we all need to endure the hardship for now and put better structures in place for a better future.. we used to have vision 2020 but no one cared to work towards it. This government is working hard to correct a lot of ills and we are not being patient enough to wait. Let them dance because its not easy

no, they will end in the grave because their thoughts are shallow and are not ready to use them to work.

i do not work for the government but i am ashamed a lot of our youth make too much noise about poverty yet can afford mb to fbk, Snapchat etc, when the going get tough u cut down on waste.

I do not use dollars so i have no clue as to how much it is, all i know is there are lots of alternatives to foreign goods.

Emeka at Obalende lagos makes good shoes of 5k and your imported 50k shoes does not compare to the quality shoe emeka makes. We needs to start looking inward.

While we are online bashing ourselves and the government, Lebanese, indians, Chinese, even boys from Benin republic are busy smiling to the bank because the jobs we refuse doing, they are doing it.

I have been in lagos for since the beginning of this year and i see our youth argue about politics n football instead of learning skills that will pay for their taste for a better life.

Philippinos are working as maids for some nigerians and the least i have seen this house help collect in a month is 200k. I mean the least. While our girls are busy roaming the street with heavy make-up and wigs living off their jobless complaining boyfriends.

Its high time we get renewed in our minds. I am a graduate but my boss has never seen my certificate, my office looked for me from the site i was working.

Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by chimauga(m): 5:16am On Sep 07, 2016
Same

Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by sunshine1974(m): 6:18am On Sep 07, 2016
Oshiomole is a disgrace to the circle of opulence.

Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by Emo101(m): 6:26am On Sep 07, 2016
Dance Of Shame

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by onac16: 6:54am On Sep 07, 2016
power really corrupts. oshiomole use to be a reasonable man
Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by misscall247: 6:54am On Sep 07, 2016
OMO1234567:
u ar a fool
are u a witche?
Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by BABANGBALI: 7:12am On Sep 07, 2016
3 or 4 if dem has mouth odour while 1 or 2 of them have both mouth and body odour
Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by Forwetinnah: 7:30am On Sep 07, 2016
They're not even ashamed! See the situation in the country and they're there jumping around like lunatics. All those abusing GEJ of dancing Azonto while BH was on rampage are suddenly speechless as regard the senselessness of the present administration. Shame Shame Shame!!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by Enyimbamercedes: 7:57am On Sep 07, 2016
The only time in their lives they will hold brooms...Old men prancing about with brooms for votes. I was in Edo a month ago, Benin city is a mess, the Governor has built himself an edifice in his otherwise undeveloped community. Even the president is out canvassing for votes with his own broom rather than face the task of redeeming his promises. The only foreign investment Oshiomole has attracted to Edo is marrying Iara. Well done.....

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by breakeven: 8:19am On Sep 07, 2016
And they said this comic characters will turn our economy around. Nigerians your suffering have just began.
Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by TheSPEAKER(m): 8:22am On Sep 07, 2016
Save The Last Dance.

Its all part of the show.
Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by breakeven: 8:24am On Sep 07, 2016
APC brainless rogues. Those who voted this criminal, I guess you can now see the change they brought?
Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by luvablesam(m): 8:30am On Sep 07, 2016
ironheart:
No sentiments, its not easy for anyone at the moment, we all need to endure the hardship for now and put better structures in place for a better future.. we used to have vision 2020 but no one cared to work towards it. This government is working hard to correct a lot of ills and we are not being patient enough to wait. Let them dance because its not easy

Hehehehe.....we all use the dollar directly or indirectly. The shoemaker that does shoes for 5k, where does the machine he uses to sew, fine-tune or even leather come from, Aren't all important?. Do you think if the economic team of your government knew what it was doing our currency will be that pitiable?. I hardly know a Nigerian that have Philippino househelps but if they really did, it's the same mentally of every government that has being in Nigeria that has affected their judgment(to them it's status to hire a foreigner) or those that weren't trained in Nigeria like kemi Adeosun with her accent. Do you think does Nigerians that hire and pay house helps and pay 200k would wanna hire a naija girl that roams the streets(like you put it)?.

We that have learnt skills and have put them in use, how is the government helping? Do you know how hard they have made it to run
a business in Nigeria?

He who wears the shoe knows how it pinches. We are in this because of people like you, who see the suffering from a distance.
Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by spartan50(m): 9:11am On Sep 07, 2016
ironheart:
ok hungry man i can see ur angry
Am not hungry... You are hungry in all your thinking.. Very shallow minded. Do you think Buhari has your time or the masses plight? Keep shouting his name e go soon clear for your eye...
Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by Gee645(m): 9:17am On Sep 07, 2016
dancing to what ever music is haram... EL-rufia of all pipol shuld know that. End time Islam things
Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by lexyclasy: 9:24am On Sep 07, 2016
nnachukz:
Dancing and laughing at the foolishness of those who voted them in. Will they be dancing if they are experiencing what their visionless leadership has subjected the common man to.
I can only see 3-midgets with evil brooms....remaining one pastor......i don't complete name o....because say nah pastor
Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by crown247(m): 9:53am On Sep 07, 2016
I watched the whole program yesterday as mr Obayagbo a.k.a "mr grammar' thrilled the audience with his complicated vocabularies but the only thing that got me annoyed was the comment made by the minister of labor Dr Chris Ngige when he mention that Dr GEJ is not an igbo man to me it was uncalled for especially when its not in correlation with the campaign of Godwin Obasseki. Dr Ngige was called upon to address the Igbo communities in Edo and he started by reminding them of how he told them last year that GEJ is not an igbo man, I was then wondering if he will eventually tell them that Obaseki is an igbo and the need to vote for him by his igbo brothers. to me it was a dumb thing to say in the government that has brought an untold hardship to this country more than what we experienced during GEJ's regime. i rest my case
Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by mach7(m): 10:16am On Sep 07, 2016
ironheart:

You are so on-point bro. Nigerian youths are really the enemies of themselves. If we really dig deep into ourselves and tap into our collective strengths, we will certainly turn our nation around.
Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by ironheart(m): 10:33am On Sep 07, 2016
luvablesam:

Hehehehe.....we all use the dollar directly or indirectly. The shoemaker that does shoes for 5k, where does the machine he uses to sew, fine-tune or even leather come from, Aren't all important?. Do you think if the economic team of your government knew what it was doing our currency will be that pitiable?. I hardly know a Nigerian that have Philippino househelps but if they really did, it's the same mentally of every government that has being in Nigeria that has affected their judgment(to them it's status to hire a foreigner) or those that weren't trained in Nigeria like kemi Adeosun with her accent. Do you think does Nigerians that hire and pay house helps and pay 200k would wanna hire a naija girl that roams the streets(like you put it)?.

We that have learnt skills and have put them in use, how is the government helping? Do you know how hard they have made it to run
a business in Nigeria?

He who wears the shoe knows how it pinches. We are in this because of people like you, who see the suffering from a distance.
I chose to disagree, nigerian maid can be lazy and give attitudes, they want to compete with there bosses and madams. what we need to fight for is stable power and the the removal of import duty on some machineries. yes there are lots of waste, but little by little we will get there.
Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by ironheart(m): 10:34am On Sep 07, 2016
crown247:
I watched the whole program yesterday as mr Obayagbo a.k.a "mr grammar' thrilled the audience with his complicated vocabularies but the only thing that got me annoyed was the comment made by the minister of labor Dr Chris Ngige when he mention that Dr GEJ is not an igbo man to me it was uncalled for especially when its not in correlation with the campaign of Godwin Obasseki. Dr Ngige was called upon to address the Igbo communities in Edo and he started by reminding them of how he told them last year that GEJ is not an igbo man, I was then wondering if he will eventually tell them that Obaseki is an igbo and the need to vote for him by his igbo brothers. to me it was a dumb thing to say in the government that has brought an untold hardship to this country more than what we experienced during GEJ's regime. i rest my case
divide and rule, thats nigerian politics.
Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by no1madman(m): 11:00am On Sep 07, 2016
Greedy old men! BALAAM AND CIMERIES DEMONS!
Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by bankwana(m): 11:24am On Sep 07, 2016
MissEdified:
Governor Adams Oshiomhole is obviously used to this but Governor Nasir El-Rufai seems to be a rookie.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/09/photo-oshiomhole-engages-in-dancing.html

Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by higherpower: 11:43am On Sep 07, 2016
papaejima1:
Competing for ugly vs midget?
El-rufai came out with first class honours! they are governors! U are very handsome n well built! how far?
Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by higherpower: 11:48am On Sep 07, 2016
greatgod2012:
Na wa o!

With the way Oshiomhole has been dancing up and down since the campaign started, no doubt, he's the one going for his third term, Obaseki will just be an ordinary representative in the government house, if their party eventually win.

So Obama is also going for 3rd because Ge has been following Hilary up n down for Campaigns. Ur ignorance shows @de opening of u mouth
Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by papaejima1: 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
higherpower:

El-rufai came out with first class honours! they are governors! U are very handsome n well built! how far?
I also graduated with 1st class, run three engineering firms, consults for major IOCs and 6 state govts and more.
You how far?
Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by haqun: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
Heart Attack dance for some persons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Vs Awara: "We Will Conduct Supplimentary Election In Rivers State" - INEC / Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 / Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.