Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner (43173 Views)

Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake / Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut / Fatima Adamu: IGP's Wife Planning To Take Over Our Shops – Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by MadeINchenzen2: 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2023

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Babzrockman: 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
Hmmm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by madridguy(m): 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
Useless lies, Lagos State Government that likes money pass anything.
The buildings marked are weak and just like death trap.

471 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by JAMO84: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
After, una go say Dem hate Igbo

Many non Igbo houses have been demolished, to avoid collapsing, e reach una turn, una turn am to politics and tribalism.

617 Likes 59 Shares

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by LeoDeKing: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
Nobody is demolishing any shop because of election.

Or you mean because you are not a Lagosian, the govt shouldn't carry out maintenance?

Was Charles Soludo also destroying shanties because you didn't vote for apc?

422 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Ihateheadslamer: 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2023

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by OldBeer: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2023
Even theif wey dem catch go say he was arrested because he no vote APC.
I no blame una.

Anyway, pack your investments and go to sad bEast. The owners of the land say dem no want. Na by force?

260 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Blaqroman0000: 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
They'll soon meet their Waterloo

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by DevilsEqual(m): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
I despise fellow Africans who seek sympathy from the same whites they accuse of racial descremination. In vincius case, tens of other black communities started sending solidarity messages as if the world was against them....Victim Mentality is for losers

I know that not all Igbos think like this, but if after many years of living in SW, relating and mingling with the Yorubas, you still actually feel they could characteristically oppress you or bully you just cause you're not one of them, then, you're the worst among all humans in the world. Your reasoning sucks and you're a born loser.

This man is a hypocrite, just like thousands of deluded ones who thinks like him

236 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by doffman: 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by obiekunie01: 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
I keep saying this.

Umu Igbo its time to head home. forget the mansions and head home!

Believe me we have enuf to make us great here at home.

Lets correct the post war mistake and face our homeland.

Lets stop this harassments and insults. You guys should all start coming back home.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by MTNnews: 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2023
Who cares you can rot in hell for all I care

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by JealousCobra(m): 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
And yet this unfortunate Tinubu government is still talking about the unity of this country being paramount.

The question should be, are the yorubas and fulanis ready for peaceful coexistence of other ethnic groups in this country?

As Long as APC shenanigans are still in power, this country will never know peace and harmony 😎

In the next 10 years check the lives of those Igbos that their shops were demolition today and that of the people that were involved in the demolition exercise.

Shege banza hellhole country.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by wallex1983(m): 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
Who asked you who you voted for?

Until you said it, one would have thought you voted for APC

94 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by inoki247: 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2023
Lol all those old Property you guys are crying about and bringing Tribalism into most of them are owned by the Yorubas....

Can we now say because my tenant didn't vote the Present Govt I the Landlord should bare the consequences....

Before you people start to cry online and claim the victim always try to dey reason first....

Na Shop you rent derr who's going to loose more between you and the Landlord who suppose they cry pass between you and the Landlord but as usual you guys choose to play Victim card as always....

I'm sure that Hostel that was demolished near LASU last year or so if na after this election you people might have come online and tell us is because the student occupying the building didn't vote Sanwo Olu...

162 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Peacemaker5128: 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
Lagos is a no mans land after all
Ibo should resist the demolition and collect wotowoto

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by tommy589(m): 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
inoki247:
Lol all those old Property you guys are crying about and bringing Tribalism into most of them are owned by the Yorubas....

Can we now say because my tenant didn't vote the Present Govt I the Landlord should bare the consequences....

Before you people start to cry online and claim the victim always try to dey reason first....

Na Shop you rent derr who's going to loose more between you and the Landlord who suppose they cry pass between you and the Landlord but as usual you guys choose to play Victim card as always....

I'm sure that that Hostel that was demolished near LASU last year or so if na after this election you people might have come online and tell us is because the student occupying the building didn't vote Sanwo Olu...

That has been my thought regarding the property ownership

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by femisplash: 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
I thought you own Lagos. Typical victim mentality and if the buildings collapse, they'd open their pig mouth to accuse LASG of conspiracy.

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
Those buildings are stressed and about to collapse, they don’t maintain them, now that the govt wants to rebuild them, they cry tribalism. They tribalise everything, that’s why they are being sent packing grin

106 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by inoki247: 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
tommy589:

That has been my thought regarding the property ownership

If the building start collapsing this same people will start opening thread, crying and showing us that's the Lagos Tinubu built that things are collapsing dere that they've embezzled all the state money or start telling us it was Yoruba man that went to do something to the building and make it start collapsing cause of hate....

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Scarrr: 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2023
Building owner no cry na Tennant dey wail .omg😂

110 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by tommy589(m): 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2023
inoki247:

If the building start collapsing this same people will start opening thread, crying and showing us that's the Lagos Tinubu built that things are collapsing dere that they've embezzled all the state money or start telling us it was Yoruba man that went to do something to the building and make it start collapsing cause of hate....

I wonder why the reporter decided to be bias and not talking about notices served years before the election. I am sure this is not the opinion of some other affected traders

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by inoki247: 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
tommy589:

I wonder why the reporter decided to be bias and not talking about notices served years before the election. I am sure this is not the opinion of some other affected traders

I just tire for this people...

Why's Tinubu not demolishing House up nd down in Abuja the last time I checked Abuja people didn't vote Tinubu...

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by enemybulldozer(m): 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
OldBeer:
I no blame una.

Anyway, pack your investments and go to sad bEast. The owners of the land say dem no want. Na by force?
You just said sanwo and most yoruba minds. I so much love this new development but I want you sad wasterners to speed up with the demolition exercise so the Igbos will flood SE and champion the biafran course once and for all. I really want those Igbo one nigerianists to have a rethink and understand that nigeria is not for them.

Infact I want the whole alaba market to be demolished including the marketers residential buildings. Anything that will bring Igbos to SE and champion for republic of Biafra is ok by a lot of us not just me.

Helinues, I know you want Igbos to leave lagos by all means. I've being going through your posts in this thread and other threads too, thats how I know.
Pls you Igbo haters should make sure that this demolition exercise will not stop anytime soon.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Pepperdemisback: 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
I said it here when Anambra 1st son was justifying Soludo's demolition in Anambra. I said if na Lagos dem dey demolish now, dem go say na because dem be Igbos. Waiting for him to justify or criticize this.

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by SwissMass: 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
They have started playing tribal card

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Hatrick01: 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
OldBeer:
I no blame una.

we are not going, if e pain you, hug the nearest transformer.

3 Likes

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Hatrick01: 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
femisplash:
I thought you own Lagos. Typical victim mentality and if the buildings collapse, they'd open their pig mouth to accuse LASG of conspiracy.
olaniyi

E pain u baa?

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Presented With Gift Of His Portrait In India (Photo) / Calabar Residents Sing National Anthem After COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Loot / Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.