Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Robbers Invade Cross River Garment Factory, Machines Worth Millions Stolen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Invade Cross River Garment Factory, Machines Worth Millions Stolen (22249 Views)

Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students / Robbers Invade Lagos Police Station, Cart Away Office Locker With Money / What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Invade Cross River Garment Factory, Machines Worth Millions Stolen by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
By Ifere Paul,

The electrical component that regulates light supply to the equipment that are to be used in the garment factory has been stolen.

This is the major equipment which controls light and controls the functionality of every other equipment in the factory.

According to information made available to brainnewsng.com from the governor’s office, the equipment was moved out of the garment factory two days ago.

The source said that the equipment can only be moved by more than ten persons. “The said equipment is the most heaviest equipment installed at the garment factory., and it was carried by a forklift and suspended by a belt throughout the installation process.”

“Therefore, I can only conclude that only those who installed it can remove it”. It is also important that as at the time the supposed equipment was moved, a well scolombo operation officers were stationed there the guard the factory. How can people go to the factory to remove the said equipment without meeting resistance from the guards stationed there?”

“I am suspecting the fact that government is responsible for removing that most important component because, according to sources,the EFCC are still looking for ways to confiscate the factory. And or the government, knowing they cannot deliver on the employment of the screened candidates, connived to remove that equipment as an excuse for their incompetence”…the source concluded.

Sad as the incidence is, I will encourage the government to make a public statement on this issues no matter how insulting it may seem. If the government doesn’t issue a statement, critics and the general public may draw conjectures.

However, speaking with the Head of Operation Scolombo, Mr Sikiru, he said that he does not know what I was talking about. He went on ro say that “his duties are to post his men to the factory, and he is not responsible to give accounts of what happens at the factory”.

The Police Public Relation Officer, Mrs Irene, was not aware of the issue as it is not the police that are posted to guard the garment factory.

However, Mr Sikiru called back and other than responding to the issue on hand, he started talking angrily at me and demanding for my location.

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/robbers-breaks-into-cross-river-state-garment-factory-machines-worth-millions-stolen/

Re: Robbers Invade Cross River Garment Factory, Machines Worth Millions Stolen by MzPecs(f): 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: Robbers Invade Cross River Garment Factory, Machines Worth Millions Stolen by youngest85(m): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
sharp guys

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Invade Cross River Garment Factory, Machines Worth Millions Stolen by garriguy: 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
The govnr don go steal his own machines

grin grin

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Robbers Invade Cross River Garment Factory, Machines Worth Millions Stolen by Owoloku1: 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
How can they steal from where their people are supposed to cook and eat from?!
Haba

10 Likes

Re: Robbers Invade Cross River Garment Factory, Machines Worth Millions Stolen by KINGwax007(m): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
Mr governor, why u go steal from yourself again?

angry angry

Which nonsense be ds?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Invade Cross River Garment Factory, Machines Worth Millions Stolen by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
bad for the nation

1 Like

Re: Robbers Invade Cross River Garment Factory, Machines Worth Millions Stolen by Theultimate(m): 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
Nigeria and Drama sha. See what we were hailing and commending them for!

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Invade Cross River Garment Factory, Machines Worth Millions Stolen by Donexy16(m): 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
It's called ''Organised robbery'' well mapped out and executed by the very inner men, maybe the owners themselves stole it.. Hehe, funny country

21 Likes

Re: Robbers Invade Cross River Garment Factory, Machines Worth Millions Stolen by Pidggin(f): 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
Suspect opposition
Re: Robbers Invade Cross River Garment Factory, Machines Worth Millions Stolen by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
garriguy:
The govnr don go steal his own machines
grin grin
Hmmmmm. Who told you all this?

1 Like

Re: Robbers Invade Cross River Garment Factory, Machines Worth Millions Stolen by critique2(m): 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
There must have been an inside sabotage that led to the success of this operation, intelligence searchlight should be beamed thoroughly on the workers.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Invade Cross River Garment Factory, Machines Worth Millions Stolen by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
Donexy16:
It's called ''Organised robbery'' well mapped out and executed by the very inner men, maybe the owners themselves stole it.. Hehe, funny country

It is possible, But God will help us out of this shameful state of life.

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Invade Cross River Garment Factory, Machines Worth Millions Stolen by Decibel: 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
Well cordinated attack with inside info.
Re: Robbers Invade Cross River Garment Factory, Machines Worth Millions Stolen by johnpaulo(m): 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
Only in Nigeria
Re: Robbers Invade Cross River Garment Factory, Machines Worth Millions Stolen by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
critique2:
There must have been an inside sabotage that led to the success of this operation, intelligence searchlight should be beamed thoroughly on the workers.

Great directive you got, will relate it to the appropriate authorities as soon as possible.

I pray it will be succesful.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Invade Cross River Garment Factory, Machines Worth Millions Stolen by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
Decibel:
Well cordinated attack with inside info.

Our same thought.
Re: Robbers Invade Cross River Garment Factory, Machines Worth Millions Stolen by idupaul: 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
We are our own enemies in this country. .just last week we all applauded the setting up of this enviable factory on the premise that it was the way forward and a laudable step in helping alleviate joblessness in cross rivers state ..while we were celebrating the same youths and people this factory was supposed to help were conniving to steal what they consider the most expensive equipment in the factory ..Tommorow if the owners move that factory to Illupeju in Lagos they are the same people that would complain that nobody is investing outside Lagos

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Invade Cross River Garment Factory, Machines Worth Millions Stolen by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
idupaul:
We are our own enemies in this country. .just last week we all applauded the setting up of this enviable factory on the premise that it was the way forward and a laudable step in helping alleviate joblessness in cross rivers state ..while we were celebrating the same youths and people this factory was supposed to help were conniving to steal what they consider the most expensive equipment in the factory ..Tommorow if the owners move that factory to Illupeju in Lagos they are the same people that would complain that nobody is investing outside Lagos

You have spoken well. Let he who has ear listen and take heed now.

13 Likes

Re: Robbers Invade Cross River Garment Factory, Machines Worth Millions Stolen by edlion57(m): 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
Der bought it for the poor and the poor stole it...case closed

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Invade Cross River Garment Factory, Machines Worth Millions Stolen by johnnyrex(m): 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
So bad.
Saw the pix of this same factory a couple of days ago thinking about how well it is for the locals...

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Invade Cross River Garment Factory, Machines Worth Millions Stolen by ceeethru(m): 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
There is serious hunger in the land. this govt should do something very urgent... May God help us all.
Re: Robbers Invade Cross River Garment Factory, Machines Worth Millions Stolen by danosky91(m): 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
What the hell fvbk shit am going to sango and amadioha a wont tell u 2 bring it bk.
K
Re: Robbers Invade Cross River Garment Factory, Machines Worth Millions Stolen by zibi5: 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hunger
Re: Robbers Invade Cross River Garment Factory, Machines Worth Millions Stolen by rusher14: 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
ceeethru:
There is serious hunger in the land. this govt should do something very urgent... May God help us all.

Yes, Like maybe helping in setting up a garment making company....oops!

6 Likes

Re: Robbers Invade Cross River Garment Factory, Machines Worth Millions Stolen by kaylex1994(m): 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
Another one from buhari regime

1 Like

Re: Robbers Invade Cross River Garment Factory, Machines Worth Millions Stolen by Montaque(m): 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
I am fighting with myself not to give up on Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Invade Cross River Garment Factory, Machines Worth Millions Stolen by NotComplaining: 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

The electrical component that regulates light supply to the equipment that are to be used in the garment factory has been stolen.

I.E THEY DON TEEFF GEN
Re: Robbers Invade Cross River Garment Factory, Machines Worth Millions Stolen by Pangea: 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
Another reason to conclude that Nigeria cannot get better!
Everything is rotten from top to bottom
The only solution is to raze it all down and start again from scratch!

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Invade Cross River Garment Factory, Machines Worth Millions Stolen by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/robbers-breaks-into-cross-river-state-garment-factory-machines-worth-millions-stolen/

I will be glad the day I see that region progress. The youths from that region need to be oriented. The day I heard of the big factory, I was so happy as if it was my property because I know what it means to establish such a lucrative entity in a country like Nigeria. If well run, the likes of TM Lewin, M&S, Hawes and Curtis , etc will be reeled out of that place with great quality and at a fair price,due to local production . I just shook my head, reading this.

13 Likes

Re: Robbers Invade Cross River Garment Factory, Machines Worth Millions Stolen by SageTravels: 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
BrainnewsNg:
Therefore, I can only conclude that only those
who installed it can remove it”.

I concur

1 Like

Re: Robbers Invade Cross River Garment Factory, Machines Worth Millions Stolen by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
We are ON-TOP of the situation ! cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Shi’ite Members In Court (photo) / Man Slams Nigerian Police For Torturing Him After A False Accusation / Police Intercept Armed Bandits On Their Way To Attack Benue Village, Kill Four

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.