Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students (32342 Views)

Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) / Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano / Young Man Apprehended Inside Female Hostel In Kogi State University. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by ijustdey: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

Some robbers invaded a female hostel where they reportedly attacked and sexually assaulted the ladies.

The incident happened at the hostel located at Owe Street, Fadeyi area of Lagos. The robbers probably sex starved, stormed the hostel had their way with some ladies, before they carted away their phones and escaped.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that the robbers went to the place in the night, rounded up the victims (names withheld) and engaged them in sexual romp. Some of them reportedly sustained injuries in their privates as a result of the forceful assault and were undergoing treatment in various hospitals.

The matter was reported to the police at Oniwaya Division who moved into investigation and eventually arrested one of the suspects.

The suspect, Friday Effiong has been charged before Yaba Magistrates for conspiracy, assault and stealing under the Criminal Code.

He pleaded not guilty.

The presiding Magistrates, Mrs E.N. Johnson granted Effiong bail in the sum of N100,000 with two sureties in like sum.

He was remanded in prison custody pending when he will perfect his bail condition.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that the police have intensified effort to arrest the other suspects who were involved including their leader who was also identified as the leader of a cult group in the area. The matter has been adjourned till October as the court was said to be on vacation.

When our correspondent visited the hostel, some of the residents confirmed the ugly incident and said that after the incident that the police have beefed up security around the hostel. P.M.EXPRESS reports that the residents however declined to mention the actual number of victims except the one our reporter obtained at the court which was confirmed.

http://pmexpressng.com/robbers-invade-female-hostel-rob-sexually-assault-students-lagos/
Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by Sylver247: 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
Bastards angry

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by AbaNgele: 11:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
That particular region...

9 Likes

Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by pocohantas(f): 2:09am On Sep 06, 2017
I prefer to live with animals than a lot of creatures with third legs. At least when you see a wild animal, you know it's a wild one and take cover or blow its fukcing brains out. Too much sex starved & perverted men around, one ends up wary of even the good ones.

They should be caught and killed.
The penalty for rapists and child molesters should be death.

Since our judiciary isn't doing enough to punish them, I think it's time the target victims in various age groups are given proper sensitization. Pepper stray, self-defence and every other measure is welcome.

By the way, where are the women hate themselves crew?
I can see how much men love women with the everyday rape news.

The rapist sympathisers are here. You can know them from how they quote. Guilty conscience!!! Nonsense!

29 Likes

Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by ibkayee(f): 2:16am On Sep 06, 2017
Too sad
Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by Nobody: 2:17am On Sep 06, 2017
ibkayee:
Too sad
why you still awake??
Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by ibkayee(f): 2:18am On Sep 06, 2017
Piiko:
why you still awake??
Eating, you?
Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 06, 2017
This trauma would definitely last a lifetime,some guys have no value for human dignity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 06, 2017
ibkayee:

Eating, you?
sick my stomach cramps just woke me up, u will get fat undecided it's a wrong time to be eating
Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by ibkayee(f): 2:29am On Sep 06, 2017
Piiko:
sick my stomach cramps just woke me up, u will get fat undecided it's a wrong time to be eating
Sorry, lol I don't do it regularly tbh, thanks for looking out zaddy cheesy
Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by Nobody: 2:30am On Sep 06, 2017
ibkayee:

Sorry, lol I don't do it regularly tbh, thanks for looking out zaddy cheesy
Lool lemme be ur sugar daddy but I won't give u no money cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by raymondFirstborn(m): 6:15am On Sep 06, 2017
ibkayee:
Eating, you?
eating by 2am?
Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by KevinDein: 9:36am On Sep 06, 2017
pocohantas:
I prefer to live with animals than a lot of creatures with third legs. At least when you see a wild animal, you know it's a wild one and take cover or blow its fukcing brains out. Too much sex starved & perverted men around, one ends up wary of even the good ones.

Since our judiciary isn't doing enough to punish them, I think it's time the target victims in various age groups are given proper sensitization. Pepper stray, self-defence and every other measure is welcome.

You no dey tire? Every thread seem to be an opportunity for you to show your subtle hatred for men. Condemn the perpetrators and move the fuuucck on angry

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by whitering: 9:36am On Sep 06, 2017
Thank God one of the suspects was caught. I hate Rapists and kidnappers. May they never find Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by Crystalline(f): 9:36am On Sep 06, 2017
sad sad sad
Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by Oluwaseyi00(m): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2017
What is still unknown to people is the fact that an evil act/deed is still coming back to haunt you.... Its like a journey in the circle

#praying for comfort for the victims.
#get well quick

1 Like

Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by Stevengerd(m): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2017
ibkayee:
Eating, you?
Eating by 2am, beware of tummy fat. biko
Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by ibkayee(f): 9:38am On Sep 06, 2017
Stevengerd:
Eating by 2am, beware of tummy fat. biko
cheesy
Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by AFONJACOW(m): 9:38am On Sep 06, 2017
pocohantas:

1 Like

Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by columbus007(m): 9:38am On Sep 06, 2017
Pictures of what was penetrated on the side of the girls or adonbilivit.

5 Likes

Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 06, 2017
Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by xenyona: 9:39am On Sep 06, 2017
AbaNgele:
That particular region...
Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by jimmyOlh: 9:39am On Sep 06, 2017
God Naim go save person
Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by bamite(m): 9:40am On Sep 06, 2017
pocohantas:

Abeg carry your frustration enter bush angry

21 Likes

Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by morikee: 9:41am On Sep 06, 2017
God help us all
Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by free2ryhme: 9:42am On Sep 06, 2017
This is outrageous

angry
Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by ipobarecriminals: 9:42am On Sep 06, 2017
sad Effiong calabar/Ibomite.I'm sure demdem of poto republic must rep.Pathetic. *Leave thread peaceful. peace*
Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by Opistorincos(m): 9:42am On Sep 06, 2017
May thunder strike those robbers
Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 06, 2017
Too bad
Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by fullstreets: 9:43am On Sep 06, 2017
Konji ehn.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultists Kill EKSU Student Few Days After Exams (Graphic Photo) / Woman Found Dead In Ebonyi Hotel Room And Her Boyfriend Have Been Arrested / Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.