Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,641 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

#kenyavsnigeria Trends On Twitter. See Hilarious Comments. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #kenyavsnigeria Trends On Twitter. See Hilarious Comments. (533 Views)

What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers / "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins / "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#kenyavsnigeria Trends On Twitter. See Hilarious Comments. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
[21:10, 9/5/2016] Oba: In the beginning, God saw a Kenyan and declared let there[21:10, 9/5/2016] Oba: In the beginning, God saw a Kenyan and declared let there be light. #KenyaVsNigeria

Kenyans will be insulting Nigeria anyhow, they don't know Dangote or Mike Adenuga can just get angry and buy their country.

To switch your twitter application to Night Mode, Simply follow three kenyans.

Someone said Kenyans have to bleach to look like Ghanaians. I'm not crying. Sand entered my eye #KenyaVsNigeria
pic.twitter.com/Xac1k6WbBd

Kenyans are the reason why Africa is still viewed as a Dark continent #nigeriavskenya

Kenyans are so so black, they can be used to darken a black board #nigeriavskenya

wonder if Kenyan people have shadow #nigeriavskenya
pic.twitter.com/CO6MoEUYIE

what's up with the Kenyan flag looking like a native doctors Complementary card #

Only Kenyans need bleaching cream to be as fair as charcoal.
#NigeriavsKenya

Kenyans are the descendants of Cain's burnt offering that God rejected #nigeriavskenya
[21:10, 9/5/2016] Oba: #KenyaVsNigeria

TEACHER : What is an Eclipse ?.. AKPOS : It is a sign that the kenyan Ancestors are waving at us from the sky. #kenyaVsNigeria

This killed me - "You shoot a Kenyan, the bullet comes back and asks for flashlight #KenyaVsNigeria"

You can say I'm Mad.. You can Curse me. I won't get angry. But if you call me a Kenyan.. Greatest insult of all time. #KenyavsNigeria

The only Mineral Resource Kenya has is the Gold they won in the Olympics #KenyavsNigeria

What Nigerians are doing to Kenyans has deviated from our cultural part. We're taught to always respect the less-privileged #KenyaVsNigeria

Kenyan women are so black,
Even their breast milk looks like crude oil.
#KenyaVsNigeria
JESUS!!!!!!! "@AmazingDanny_: The sweat of a kenyan can serve as Engine Oil. #KenyaVSNigeria"

In U.S: Hollywood
In India: Bollywood
In Nigeria: Nollywood
In Kenya: Firewood

#KenyaVsNigeria
#Pack 10 kenyas in a bus, and the bus be looking like its tinted. #KenyaVsNigeria

Heard a king in Kenya is referred to as "HIS ROYAL DARKNES. #KenyaVsNigeria

Though Ghanians are black like darkness, but Kenyans are still ancestors to them, Kenyans are black like used engine oil #kenyavsnigeria

Visit twitter.com
Re: #kenyavsnigeria Trends On Twitter. See Hilarious Comments. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
Chai. Nigerians wicked oh.

1 Like

Re: #kenyavsnigeria Trends On Twitter. See Hilarious Comments. by DannyJ19(m): 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
Lol.....9ja pple...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Alaafin Of Oyo Thrills People By Dancing During An Event / Edo Governorship Postponement: INEC Says - We Will Pay 19,000 Staff Over Again / EFCC Wants To Steal My Money –patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.