Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Bigdeals Has Scamming Tendency. Buyers Beware! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Bigdeals Has Scamming Tendency. Buyers Beware! (2192 Views)

Bigdeals Ibadan Vs Ladyjblinks Kaduna Dealer Rating / Issues with bigdeals Ibadan RESOLVED / Buyers Beware Of Dealers - Shine Your Eyes - Do Background Checks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bigdeals Has Scamming Tendency. Buyers Beware! by Udiboy(f): 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
I was supposed to buy a Crv 04 from him . We have been chatting for like over a week now on it and I sent Someone all d way from uyo to go see car. Na so story enter on top of car. After assuring me that he has d car at his place .
I knew Something was shady somewhere because he was never truthful and plain. It's a registered car and w Last minute on Sunday I was like so
Me: Oga bigdeals, so I hope no hidden fees anywhere o.
Bigdeal:Do you think I am doing this for free.
Me: how do you mean?
Bigdeals: .
I was like so why didn't you say this all this while. I said ok o , I will give you 20k. My person called him yesterday after he got to Ibadan and the rest is history.
Make una shine una eyes well. Some dudes here no straight.
It's about conscience.
Some people really don't use theirs.
In this hard times, you are only inviting karma if you take what is not yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bigdeals Has Scamming Tendency. Buyers Beware! by tundeontop: 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
front page please. many needs to learn from this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bigdeals Has Scamming Tendency. Buyers Beware! by NnamdiChidi(m): 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hmmmmm,pls I wana ask with dis present dollar rate,how can u buy 04 Crv 4 800k.We always cum here n call pple scam wen greed is d major thing

5 Likes

Re: Bigdeals Has Scamming Tendency. Buyers Beware! by NnadyAutos: 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
This is not a good reason to label him scammer
Some of these guys are internate touts.They post cars on line for sale on commission Basis on behalf of someone.U ought have being sure that the car is actually in his position b4 embarking on journey.

3 Likes

Re: Bigdeals Has Scamming Tendency. Buyers Beware! by princetom1(m): 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
Actually what the op said isn't all.

I and a friend too has tried him but he isn't pure at all.

He told someone the car has been sold on whatsapp on Friday, but posted an hour later on Nairaland it was available.

When the contradiction of his Whatsapp message & Nairaland post was pointed out to him, he spun a yarn about buying it from the owner to resell.

I mean, why buy a car from the owner and still sell at the same earlier advertised price of 850k. Isn't the aim of buying it to resell for profit?

When we tried to inquire about the vehicle with another number, he just blocked us on whatsapp, we didn't just wanna raise alarm, we were watching him to display his real intent

He does deceptive advertising by not disclosing the full price of his cars. This is to lure buyers. When an interested buyer makes contact, he will then reveal the deal is the advertised price of the car + 30/20k (his commission).

He has dubious and scamming tendencies. Deal with him at your own risk.

7 Likes

Re: Bigdeals Has Scamming Tendency. Buyers Beware! by cmoney22222: 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
Bigdeal you are summoned, come and defend your self ooo
Re: Bigdeals Has Scamming Tendency. Buyers Beware! by bigdeals(m): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
cmoney22222:
I am not a scammer have sold several cars on this forum.the girl in question told me she was sending someone the next morning from uyo ,if you are familiar with car deals a lot of people tell you they are coming but never show up.her person left uyo and never called me until he was at Oke ado in ibadan,and I told him I was out of Oke ado till the next morning.
Re: Bigdeals Has Scamming Tendency. Buyers Beware! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
Nnamdi Chidi, you are the greedy fellow here. Did you read where he stated it's registered.. How much do u think a registered 04 CrV is sold.. 5M?
I have followed your post, your cars are too expensive.. Besides, u don't even own a place in Asaba, just jumping from pillar to post to snap people's car, add your outrageous sum & advertise for sell.
Nnamdi Chidi, you are the greedy fellow here!
Guys, check him out and see for yourself. Rubbish..
@op.. Thanks for the details. God bless you.

12 Likes

Re: Bigdeals Has Scamming Tendency. Buyers Beware! by cmoney22222: 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
Following

bigdeals:
I am not a scammer have sold several cars on this forum.the girl in question told me she was sending someone the next morning from uyo ,if you are familiar with car deals a lot of people tell you they are coming but never showed up.her person left uyo and never called me until he was at Oke ado in ibadan,and I told him I was out of Oke ado till the next morning.
Re: Bigdeals Has Scamming Tendency. Buyers Beware! by jeron1(m): 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
same with one bonjelevel guy here on nairaland. posted a benze c200 and when I called him, he said he had given it to his brother back and gave me his brothers number. wr agreed to meet at Gbagada, I went to Gbagada only for him to tell me by 3pm that he is at Ajah and hold up too much after switching off his fone from the agrred time to past 3pm. he said he wld drive down to redemption camp d next day only for him to start goving me stories of no original.papers that it has been misplaced... later he started giving my calls to someone else to pick. two days ago he WhatsApp me didnt know he was d one cos I av deleted his contact. I called only for find out it was him. God go punish all scammers that dupe people thier hard earned money. dem no fit work

4 Likes

Re: Bigdeals Has Scamming Tendency. Buyers Beware! by Udiboy(f): 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
NnamdiChidi:
Hmmmmm,pls I wana ask with dis present dollar rate,how can u buy 04 Crv 4 800k.We always cum here n call pple scam wen greed is d major thing

I know English is hard but try to comprehend before writing Mr know-it-all. Did you read where I said "REGISTERED".
I would lecture you on dollar rates and not the opposite.

1 Like

Re: Bigdeals Has Scamming Tendency. Buyers Beware! by bigdeals(m): 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
Udiboy:
I was supposed to buy a Crv 04 from him . We have been chatting for like over a week now on it and I sent Someone all d way from Enugu to go see car. Na so story enter on top of car. After assuring me that he has d car at his place .
I knew Something was shady somewhere because he was never truthful and plain. It's a registered car and we agreed for 800k. Last minute on Sunday I was like so
Me: Oga bigdeals, so I hope no hidden fees anywhere o. I will just give you guys 800k
Bigdeal:Do you think I am doing this for free.
Me: how do you mean?
Bigdeals: you need to give me 30k and owner 800k.
I was like so why didn't you say this all this while. I said ok o , I will give you 20k. My person called him yesterday after he got to Ibadan and the rest is history.
Make una shine una eyes well. Some dudes here no straight.
It's about conscience.
Some people really don't use theirs.
In this hard times, you are only inviting karma if you take what is not yours.
I don't think you know you are the wrong person here .,I don't blame you I blame your brother that left uyo without placing a call through to me that he was on his way and informing me how close he was.am sorry madam for any inconvenience was already out of town when your brother showed up without prior notification from him,a lot of people call and never show up.to label me a scam is not fair.,I advertised a car for 850 you sais you have 800 and the seller agreed and I told you that as dealer I will collect money from the seller and buyer.I have sold over 40 cars on this forum and above 100mikano generators and a lot of great people I have met through this forum from Mr lawale that bought ml350 2008 fromme for 4.3m ,to emperor the CEO of emperor meals ikorodu that bought my Hyundai santafe 2006 for 1.6 used.to taiwo that bought my venza for 4.8million.on and on with evidence.I will screen munch our chat on whatsapp and you will tell everyone how I have scammed you.I demand that you create a counter thread apologizing for defaming my name or you face the wrath of God
Re: Bigdeals Has Scamming Tendency. Buyers Beware! by Udiboy(f): 11:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
bigdeals:
I am not a scammer have sold several cars on this forum.the girl in question told me she was sending someone the next morning from uyo ,if you are familiar with car deals a lot of people tell you they are coming but never showed up.her person left uyo and never called me until he was at Oke ado in ibadan,and I told him I was out of Oke ado till the next morning.

Mr Bigdeals, please don't lie. You and 1 agreed on Sunday that my person will arrive Monday noon and I asked you again and you said let him come that you have the car with you.

As at Sunday evening, you still said d same thing.
Well, I have warned other potential buyers.

2 Likes

Re: Bigdeals Has Scamming Tendency. Buyers Beware! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
bigdeals:
I don't think you know you are the wrong person here .,I don't blame you I blame your brother that left uyo without placing a call through to me that he was on his way and informing me how close he was.am sorry madam for any inconvenience was already out of town when your brother showed up without prior notification from him,a lot of people call and never show up.to label me a scam is not fair.,I advertised a car for 850 you sais you have 800 and the seller agreed and I told you that as dealer I will collect money from the seller and buyer.I have sold over 40 cars on this forum and above 100mikano generators and a lot of great people I have met through this forum from Mr lawale that bought ml350 2008 fromme for 4.3m ,to emperor the CEO of emperor meals ikorodu that bought my Hyundai santafe 2006 for 1.6 used.to taiwo that bought my venza for 4.8million.on and on with evidence.I will screen munch our chat on whatsapp and you will tell everyone how I have scammed you.I demand that you create a counter thread apologizing for defaming my name or you face the wrath of God

Did you explain to her before she came online? If you didn't behave in a questionable manner, she wouldn't have labeled you a scammer. Business thrive on thrust, openness and integrity.

4 Likes

Re: Bigdeals Has Scamming Tendency. Buyers Beware! by bigdeals(m): 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
princetom1:

He told someone the car has been sold on whatsapp on Friday, but posted an hour later on Nairaland it was available.

When the contradiction of his Whatsapp message & Nairaland post was pointed out to him, he spun a yarn about buying it from the owner to resell.

I mean, why buy a car from the owner and still sell at the same earlier advertised price of 850k. Isn't the aim of buying it to resell for profit?

When we tried to inquire about the vehicle with another number, he just blocked us on whatsapp, we didn't just wanna raise alarm, we were watching him to display his real intent

He does deceptive advertising by not fully disclosing the full price of his cars. This is to lure buyers. When an interested buyer makes contact, he will then reveal the deal is the advertised price of the car + 30/20k (his commission).

Will put my whatsapp chat between us here tomorrow morning.this man wants to buy a registered car and was asking me several questions I felt was not necessary and I told him to come for inspection and come and see ,he asked me to provide vin for a Nigerian used car ,he asked me if the mileage has been tampered with,he asked me if the car was brought in from Belgium or kutonu or bought new,a lot of those questions I had no answer to cos the car wasnot mine.when I could not come with these I told him I was not selling the car to him that if he needs the car he should come and inspect and blocked him on whatsapp immediately.about agency charges I do open transactions you meet the buyer and give me money.thank you.will publish our chat on whatsapp here
Re: Bigdeals Has Scamming Tendency. Buyers Beware! by Udiboy(f): 11:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ehuatamuigunisi:

Did you explain to her before she came online? If you didn't behave in a questionable manner, she wouldn't have labeled you a scammer. Business thrive on thrust, openness and integrity.

Exactly my point. I have made a lot of friends here on nairaland.
I have never met any of them but we do business in millions and that is because of there is trust.
We cannot chat for more than one week and on d eve of coming to Ibadan ' I ask out of curiosity 'hope no hidden fees and you begin to tell me that there is 30k for you and at the same time there's no car sef.
That is definitely a wrong one there.

2 Likes

Re: Bigdeals Has Scamming Tendency. Buyers Beware! by bigdeals(m): 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ehuatamuigunisi:

her brother agreed we should see the next day and he never contacted me andshe never did too.it was a frifriend that just told me about this thread
Re: Bigdeals Has Scamming Tendency. Buyers Beware! by Udiboy(f): 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
NnadyAutos:
Some of these guys are internate touts.They post cars on line for sale on commission Basis on behalf of someone.U ought have being sure that the car is actually in his position b4 embarking on journey.

We chatted the night before and he asked me to carry on that he has the car with him.
Lol@ Internet tout. I never hear that one before
Re: Bigdeals Has Scamming Tendency. Buyers Beware! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
NnadyAutos:

What do you mean?

Anyway some people have multiple users ID
Re: Bigdeals Has Scamming Tendency. Buyers Beware! by bigdeals(m): 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
cmoney22222:
my 2008 muscle was bought by a nairalander from akure today for 1.7 in ibadan.I sold an Avalon in abk 2003 for 750k yesterday to some guys from nairaland too with evidence.most of the time this buyers miss a lot of appointment and keep you waiting like one man was supposed to buy my 3 month registered 2010 Camry for 2.1 and promised to be in ibadan by 8 am from Lagos the next morning,I woke up as early as 6am and prepared to meet the man by 8am so that I can drive him down to where the car is .was at Lagos to ibadan park waiting for this man till 9.am,he later pick.ed his call and told me I was disturbing him.please madam am sorry for any inconvenience
Re: Bigdeals Has Scamming Tendency. Buyers Beware! by bigdeals(m): 11:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
Udiboy:

Mr Bigdeals, please don't lie. You and 1 agreed on Sunday that my person will arrive Monday noon and I asked you again and you said let him come that you have the car with you.

As at Sunday evening, you still said d same thing.
Well, I have warned other potential buyers.
ask your brother if he called me before leaving or when he was close to ibadan.will put our chat on whatsapp here so that everyone can see.
Re: Bigdeals Has Scamming Tendency. Buyers Beware! by princetom1(m): 12:51am On Sep 07, 2016
Everyone knows here i don't go accusing people for no reason. Am sure u don't know me, but BigDeal, did u block people on whatsapp? Why?
Re: Bigdeals Has Scamming Tendency. Buyers Beware! by naturalwaves: 5:26am On Sep 07, 2016
Wonders shall never end. You are a business person and you blocked someone on whatsapp for making enquiries. If your intents are pure, you would not do that. I think he thought it was an inspector investigating a stolen vehicle. Your action shows that the vehicle itself may be a stolen one.

5 Likes

Re: Bigdeals Has Scamming Tendency. Buyers Beware! by Anchor84: 7:45am On Sep 07, 2016
If I'll say anything here"you don't hv d right to call him a scammer"at least he ask u to come inspect without he saying u shld send him d money or commitment,u want to tarnish his imagine wish is very bad.you can just put a topic"Mr Bigdeal disappointed me or something else not scam".soo many trusted dealers here,Dey send money to nd would deliver even without u seeing dem just normal BBM nd Whatapp chats.

1 Like

Re: Bigdeals Has Scamming Tendency. Buyers Beware! by pyx: 7:57am On Sep 07, 2016
Caution must be exercise on Nairaland before transaction, lot of scammers with multiple ID. They will advertise with one and make offers with others.

1 Like

Re: Bigdeals Has Scamming Tendency. Buyers Beware! by princetom1(m): 11:10am On Sep 07, 2016
Anchor84:
If I'll say anything here"you don't hv d right to call him a scammer"at least he ask u to come inspect without he saying u shld send him d money or commitment,u want to tarnish his imagine wish is very bad.you can just put a topic"Mr Bigdeal disappointed me or something else not scam".soo many trusted dealers here,Dey send money to nd would deliver even without u seeing dem just normal BBM nd Whatapp chats.

Oga, a spade is a spade. I am not the one who created this thread, similar complain from at least 3 other people on same vehicle. He keep telling different stories, today he Is the owner, 2moro he is a dealer... he has something he is hiding that's y he clocked me even without knowing who i am, funny enough he mistook me for someone else, i wonder how many people he had blocked. See below

2 Likes

Re: Bigdeals Has Scamming Tendency. Buyers Beware! by princetom1(m): 11:10am On Sep 07, 2016
Anchor84:

Oga, a spade is a spade. I am not the one who created this thread, similar complain from at least 3 other people on same vehicle. He keep telling different stories, today he Is the owner, 2moro he is a dealer... he has something he is hiding that's y he blocked me even without knowing who i am, funny enough he mistook me for someone else, i wonder how many people he had blocked.
Re: Bigdeals Has Scamming Tendency. Buyers Beware! by futurewise11(m): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
bigdeals:
my 2008 muscle was bought by a nairalander from akure today for 1.7 in ibadan.I sold an Avalon in abk 2003 for 750k yesterday to some guys from nairaland too with evidence.most of the time this buyers miss a lot of appointment and keep you waiting like one man was supposed to buy my 3 month registered 2010 Camry for 2.1 and promised to be in ibadan by 8 am from Lagos the next morning,I woke up as early as 6am and prepared to meet the man by 8am so that I can drive him down to where the car is .was at Lagos to ibadan park waiting for this man till 9.am,he later pick.ed his call and told me I was disturbing him.please madam am sorry for any inconvenience

You are absolutely unprofessional and your character depict you as a thug. How many business men block potential customer on watsapp for asking valid questions?

Go and hide in shame.Because other people never show up never warrant you telling lies and blocking your prospective client on watsap.

1 Like

Re: Bigdeals Has Scamming Tendency. Buyers Beware! by Anchor84: 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
princetom1:

Oga, a spade is a spade. I am not the one who created this thread, similar complain from at least 3 other people on same vehicle. He keep telling different stories, today he Is the owner, 2moro he is a dealer... he has something he is hiding that's y he blocked me even without knowing who i am, funny enough he mistook me for someone else, i wonder how many people he had blocked.
i'm not saying u shldnt accuse him but not in a way of calling him a scammer,let's put him in our shoes too...

he's a car marketer from my point of view,he's not d owner of d cars nd at time owner of d car might sell his car b4 he call to confirm nd stories will com up frm there

nd for him to block u via Whatapp he's not supposed to do dat.

1 Like

Re: Bigdeals Has Scamming Tendency. Buyers Beware! by Mrtesso: 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
In my humble opinion, There's actually no crime in being a "seller", "dealer", middleman, agent, or "going-from-pillar-to-post" snapping and posting cars genuinely for sale. Brothers and sisters are hustling.

Nothing wrong in stating forthwith to ur prospective buyer that so-and-so amount is ur commission. If the person accedes, u go ahead with the deal. If the person no gree Kwa, u compromise or, u let go.

The crime however is withholding vital information about the product or service for sale. Do not be ashamed of spelling out all the details, including ur commission or the actual ownership of the vehicle, or the challenges involved in making it available; to whoever takes the step of reaching out to u inquiring about ur car. If the car has been sold, or no longer for sale, kindly share the information with ur client.

Think of how u'd feel if it was u! (golden rule).

The customer is ALWAYS right. Customers can be sissy and silly at times, but its our responsibility to condone and curtail those excesses by making sure every detail is spelt out.
Dealers on Nairaland need to learn to treat everyone who makes contact as a prospective client- from those that call to ask questions, or those that send random messages ordering you to give dem a call and explain why dey shud buy ur car, to those persons wandering from thread to thread making phantom inquiries about cars and helping to bump the thread, or those that come to ask u to punctuate or indent ur sentences describing ur car; treat them equally as though they was gonna buy a 5million naira car from u. U never know, he could just be ur next client. Although I must add that discretion is required. cheesy

Bottom line is, everything can be sold here on Nairaland(internet), but INTEGRITY is one thing that should not be trifled with. Sometimes, damage wud have been done b4 u start explaining to whoever cares to listen. So its wiser to ERR ON THE PATH OF CAUTION.

And to those calling out the OP, Mr Bigdeals wasn't labelled a scammer. OP merely raised a red flag. No crime in that either. Customer felt unjustly treated and pointed it out apparently because the seller didn't sort it out or make peace prior to this time. These things happen so we learn. Please bigdeals, learn from dis and treat subsequent customers more businesslike. It wudnt have cost u so much to call and know what their intentions the following day was. And after it all went south, there's also nothing wrong in tendering a profound apology. I wanna believe if that happened, OP wouldn't have come this far...I mean, like he said, ITS ALL ABOUT CONSCIENCE.

7 Likes

Re: Bigdeals Has Scamming Tendency. Buyers Beware! by ehissi(m): 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
princetom1:

He does deceptive advertising by not disclosing the full price of his cars. This is to lure buyers. When an interested buyer makes contact, he will then reveal the deal is the advertised price of the car + 30/20k (his commission).

I be no wan talk before Ooh!! But Kayharry did this thing to me too.

For those who can remember, they was a time a registered 05 Pathfinder was placed for sale at 500k on Nairaland auto section.

I responded because I used to see KayHarry's ads on OLX a lot so I assumed he was a reliable dealer.

I called him and he said the car was available but there was someone inspecting the car as we speak. I fly bike from festac to oshodi with a mechanic to agbado jaiye - on your way to Ota - got to Jankara market.

When we got there, they showed me an 01 pathfinder - a different car altogether - I called KayHarry only for him say he wants to call the car owner that he will call me back - he never called back.

Then they took me and the mechanic to an inner workshop away from the main road and we saw the car. They said the car cost 800k, I protested and called Kayharry (that said he will get back to me). He now said that the car has been sold, I said I was looking at the car, he now said that I was now dealing with the new owner who wants to resell and that the price was #520K.

I said but you put 500k on Nairaland plus I called you when I first made enquiries and you said 500k; Kayharry deny himself say na 520k e tell me. I say Ok, I recheck Nairaland see 500K I no bother. (I became suspicious at this point, as in was the car bought for so less than 500 that the new owner is willing to sell for 520k)

I now told the guy in front of me that I will pay 520k, he said no issues and asked if I wanted to pay in cash or kind, I said I needed to see the documents of car first and inspect it (because the car was locked) before we talk of money now, abi.

He said we should go and meet the owner, we waka Oooh, till he took us to another person. That one said the owner left the car in his care and that they was nothing wrong with the car but the only thing was that the car was smoking a little bit and that just changing valve seal or so would stop it.

I ask mechanic how much it will cost in his presence, mechanic smiled and said it shouldnt be more than 15k - 20k tops. The next thing, the baba dey ask me whether I wan pay now in cash or transfer.

I asked say whether them no dey inspect car Jankara market before them buy am; at that point he said he wants to call the owner and he left us.

Immediately he left, my mechanic say na lie the baba dey lie, say valve seal or whatever it was no dey make engine smoke. Say na to change engine and the engines cost hundreds of thousands of Naira.

10minutes later, the guy came back and said that he has spoken to owner that he is on his way. That the guy is at Oshodi and he is with the car keys.

Na that time me come dey suspect say na 419 them be wan play me (else why ask me about paying when I haven't even seen the engine, or seen the interior, they just pointed to a parked car that was locked and were asking me to play like say na promo or special offer whey fit go anytime).

I now called KayHarry and this is exactly what I said, word for word "Guy nawa for you, you fvck up, next time when you wan market car whey no be your own, dey try do research on the car first. Habaaa. You said nothing do the car, everything is working "pafectly" meanwhile engine dey smoke, you talk one price online, I don reach here now another price, I call you, ask you whether make I show, you say make I show meanwhile no way to confirm the car................."

KayHarry firmly interrupted said shebi I "call you" (false because the 3 times we spoke I called him even though he said he will call back) tell you say person dey already inspect the car before you come plus I tell say e don already buy am..........why you come dey talk trash for my ear? Guy, fvck off............."

And he hung up on me, I wanted to call him back but I remembered that I didn't even know who I was talking with.

Come to think of it, from the very beginning when I made enquiries till that moment everything had had said was inconsistent at best and at worst lies so what will calling him achieve?? I was even going to raise the issue on the Ad he placed on Nairaland but I felt no need; you would need to super foolish to deal with a person who didn't even bother to be physically present at the scene where the car was so I locked up.

Don't know about you but the pattern discussed by the Op was used by KayHarry on me. Na the 3k whey I blow on biking up and down with my mechanic in the rain all the way first Festac to catch a "sweet" deal na e pain me!!

But in the end, I rather lose 3K anyday than lose 500K to a faceless and ficticious bastard, wannabe car dealer anywhere, anytime, anyday.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bigdeals Has Scamming Tendency. Buyers Beware! by Udiboy(f): 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sorry about your experience.
It's almost same pattern here.
I understand guys are hustling and there is nothing bad with it. But just be truthful. Most online businesses thrive on trust and integrity , that's why they have reviews and review sellers.

Mr Bigdeals, your apologies are accepted!
Please next time, be truthful wit your clients.
Tell them all d cost and commissions if any.
Let them know if the car is with the owner, a friend, collegue or fellow seller . That will make your clients trust you more.
transparency is needed for online business.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Used 2006 Benz C200 Kompressor... In Ibadan!!! / ######## Mint Brand New 2016 Toyota Tundra -platinum Edition... / Direct 2006 Toyota Corolla. SOLD SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.