Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

BREAKING!!! Biafran Referendum To Be Debated In U.S Congress – Hon. Robert Dorna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Biafran Referendum To Be Debated In U.S Congress – Hon. Robert Dorna (8965 Views)

See Why Un Can Never Grant Independent Referendum To Biafran...fact But Bitter. / Misau: IG Of Police N10Billion Monthly Bribe Allegation Debated On Channels TV / Biafran Referendum - Positive Signs As UK Loses UN Vote. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Biafran Referendum To Be Debated In U.S Congress – Hon. Robert Dorna by Biafman: 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ex-US Congressman, Hon Robert Dornan has renewed his call for Biafra referendum, with a resolve to table the matter before the US Congress through his ex-colleagues and progressively press the matter to the United Nations, Dailyglobewatch had reported.

Robert who served between 1977 and 1997, says that conducting referendum will enable the south eastern people of Nigeria decide their political future, adding that the ongoing agitation in the country will escalate into armed conflict if proper thing is not done.

Recall Mr. Robert was earlier quoted as saying, “I say, the Biafrans have known suffering and death and as a responsible witness to that holocaust and as a Christian man of honor I add my voice to those calling for an internationally recognized referendum on the future of Biafra.”

ORIENTAL TIMES gathered that Mr Dornan renewed call came following reports of extra-judicial killings and herdsmen activities in communities of south east region of Nigeria, with no single case of arrest and prosecution.

According to reports, “No single case of police arrest and prosecution of the band of marauders has been made by Nigeria’s security forces and this exposes over 40 million people in the south-east of Nigeria to the danger of extinction.

http://www.igberetvnews.com/67868

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafran Referendum To Be Debated In U.S Congress – Hon. Robert Dorna by iamblisz(m): 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafran Referendum To Be Debated In U.S Congress – Hon. Robert Dorna by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
Biafman:
Ex-US Congressman, Hon Robert Dornan has renewed his call for Biafra referendum, with a resolve to table the matter before the US Congress through his ex-colleagues and progressively press the matter to the United Nations, Dailyglobewatch had reported.

Robert who served between 1977 and 1997, says that conducting referendum will enable the south eastern people of Nigeria decide their political future, adding that the ongoing agitation in the country will escalate into armed conflict if proper thing is not done.

Recall Mr. Robert was earlier quoted as saying, “I say, the Biafrans have known suffering and death and as a responsible witness to that holocaust and as a Christian man of honor I add my voice to those calling for an internationally recognized referendum on the future of Biafra.”

ORIENTAL TIMES gathered that Mr Dornan renewed call came following reports of extra-judicial killings and herdsmen activities in communities of south east region of Nigeria, with no single case of arrest and prosecution.

According to reports, “No single case of police arrest and prosecution of the band of marauders has been made by Nigeria’s security forces and this exposes over 40 million people in the south-east of Nigeria to the danger of extinction.

http://www.igberetvnews.com/67868
An excise in futility. The UN dosent take the breakup of sovereign nation states lightly. In fact it will never never be discussed in this case

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafran Referendum To Be Debated In U.S Congress – Hon. Robert Dorna by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
Meaning Americans will also vote in the referendum. How smart and how nice of them.
I guess Nigeria did not break up as predicted so they are trying to lend a helping hand. Very nice folks.

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafran Referendum To Be Debated In U.S Congress – Hon. Robert Dorna by abbeylli(m): 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
ShootToKill:
Good one, normal human beings in Biafra will finally the hausa and yorubas to romance themselves into extinction. grin grin
come tell your brothers in lagos to leave then we start negotation

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafran Referendum To Be Debated In U.S Congress – Hon. Robert Dorna by Ngozi123(f): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
The more brutal Buhari's response to the agitators is, the more the rest of the world will take notice. He's attracting unwanted attention here with his actions and is showing himself to be the (former) military dictator that he is. One has to remember that this is not the 1960's and Islamophobia in the West is increasing by the day- take of that what you will.

18 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafran Referendum To Be Debated In U.S Congress – Hon. Robert Dorna by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
Adiola:
sorry in referendum ,only the affected areas vote .so don't bother hausa nd yorubas won't vote and should the come to impErsonate trust me igbo boys no de take eyes we yoRubas aNd hausas

Really? Only the affected area? Why then is the congressman trying to open a debate in Washington? Is Nigeria now part of the U.S.A?

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafran Referendum To Be Debated In U.S Congress – Hon. Robert Dorna by AntiWailer: 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
lol.

stupid news from a stupid source.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafran Referendum To Be Debated In U.S Congress – Hon. Robert Dorna by Rednaxelot: 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
comic!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafran Referendum To Be Debated In U.S Congress – Hon. Robert Dorna by Rednaxelot: 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
only God knows how much these people would have made on this news in the East, cos they always intentionally concoct news like this to raise money for themselves. They know their people are gullible and like news like this. they would not mind buying the paper.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafran Referendum To Be Debated In U.S Congress – Hon. Robert Dorna by WebSurfer(m): 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
What are these people's true interest exactly.. Did someone ask that question?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafran Referendum To Be Debated In U.S Congress – Hon. Robert Dorna by arresa: 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ex-Rep. Robert Dornan banned from House floor

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Dornan-banned-from-House-floor-3099520.php

The same worthless B1-Bob they disgraced out of the US congress and even banned from the floor of the US Congress is going to debate biafra on the Floor of the same US congress he was banned never to appear againin his life 20 years ago?

grin grin grin

Biafra and fraudulent, irrelavnt, disgraced and banned B1-Bob na perfect fraudulent mixture.. grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafran Referendum To Be Debated In U.S Congress – Hon. Robert Dorna by ipobslayer: 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ipob and fake news stick like glue. Even the fake news don dey get fake for Ipob land.

Sauce= fake
News= fake
Agent= fake

These Ipob yoots no go kill pesin.

Abeg give origin make I sidon dey look.

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafran Referendum To Be Debated In U.S Congress – Hon. Robert Dorna by Nature8(m): 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
Old news..
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafran Referendum To Be Debated In U.S Congress – Hon. Robert Dorna by 93xtr60r: 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
aresssa:
The same worthless Ex-Rep. Robert Dornan aka B1-Bob they disgraced out of the US congress and even banned from the floor of the US Congress is going to debate biafra on the Floor of the same US congress he was banned from 20 years ago and never to appear again in his life?

Biafra and fraudulent, irrelavnt, disgraced and banned B1-Bob na perfect fraudulent mixture.

Frustrated Afonjas will never cease to cause amazement in this contraption with their hypocrisy and delusion...

Robert Kenneth "Bob" Dornan (born April 3, 1933) is a Republican and former member of the United States House of Representativesfrom California and a vocal advocate of pro-life and social conservative causes.

A boisterous former actor and television talk show host, Dornan had a flair for the dramatic that drew him supporters and detractors well beyond his congressional districts. Though never a major power in Washington, he became one of the most well-known members of the House of Representatives and has been described as "one of the leading firebrands among American politicians."

22 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafran Referendum To Be Debated In U.S Congress – Hon. Robert Dorna by kasheemawo(m): 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
Like this strategy

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafran Referendum To Be Debated In U.S Congress – Hon. Robert Dorna by IJOBA2: 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
WE WILL WELCOME ALL YORUBA CHRISTIAN AND ATHEISTS IN IGBO LAND

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafran Referendum To Be Debated In U.S Congress – Hon. Robert Dorna by ipobslayer: 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
93xtr60r:

Afonjas will never cease to cause amazement in this contraption..

Robert Kenneth "Bob" Dornan (born April 3, 1933) is a Republican and former member of the United States House of Representativesfrom California and a vocal advocate of pro-life and social conservative causes.

A boisterous former actor and television talk show host, Dornan had a flair for the dramatic that drew him supporters and detractors well beyond his congressional districts. Though never a major power in Washington, he became one of the most well-known members of the House of Representatives and has been described as "one of the leading firebrands among American politicians."

Even on the wikipedia page that you copied and pasted from did state that your supposed agent's mental health should be verified.

On a serious note Sir/Ma, kindly stay away from wikipedia if you on any professional career path. It is never a good nor verified reference.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafran Referendum To Be Debated In U.S Congress – Hon. Robert Dorna by aresssa: 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
[s]
93xtr60r:

Frustrated Afonjas will never cease to cause amazement in this contraption with their hypocrisy and delusion...

[/s]

Who ask this villager for wiki cut and paste... grin

Tell me the clown was not banned from the floor of the US congress 20 years ago before many of you were born and I'll pay you attention and disgrace you back to your village square grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafran Referendum To Be Debated In U.S Congress – Hon. Robert Dorna by 93xtr60r: 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
[s]
aresssa:
Who ask this villager for wiki cut and paste...

Tell me the clown was not banned from the floor of the US congress 20 years ago before many of you were born and I'll pay you attention and disgrace you back to your village square grin grin
[/s]

I don't blame you Afonjas entirely. I blame my forbears for not resisting enough to prevent being lumped together with verm1ns parading as humans.

Silly rants from deluded bigots!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafran Referendum To Be Debated In U.S Congress – Hon. Robert Dorna by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
93xtr60r:

guy but what is your problem are you a robotic device are you programmed or wired? I guest nnamdi KANU wired you. since when I joined nairaland if u wanna comment you must copy and paste are you a robotic device or what?. or if you start spitting lies or u start insulting are you normal at all? I am just asking

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafran Referendum To Be Debated In U.S Congress – Hon. Robert Dorna by otabuko(m): 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
K
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafran Referendum To Be Debated In U.S Congress – Hon. Robert Dorna by ipobslayer: 11:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
93xtr60r:

Busy body, do well to post the entire statements that conveyed that issue. Ranting carelessly as if you lots bothered to verify the mental health of your Xenophobic Oba of Lagos or even that of your acclaimed drug peddler cum SW political leader.

Lest I forget, channel your negative energies towards consolidating OduaArewanistan republic. Igbos don't need you and your tribalistic folks.

A child that goes about abusing elders in the community will one day beat his/her parents when there is no one else to abuse. So shall it be for you. Ase wa.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafran Referendum To Be Debated In U.S Congress – Hon. Robert Dorna by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
#timeforsomeipobsgrin

#fakes sourcegrin

fake news
for fake human beings (ipob)
u can't lie to us it won't work .
they already know how to catch there. people
just write anything that will massage there ego automatically (even without confirming) they will believe you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Speaks On Increasing Senators’ Allowance / Naira Crash Adds Trillions Of Debt To All The 36 States / Nigerians Accused Of Attacking Displaced Cameroonians Settlement Over Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.