Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,732 members, 7,844,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

25-year-old Final Year Student Confesses I Am A Cultist Not An Armed Robber - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 25-year-old Final Year Student Confesses I Am A Cultist Not An Armed Robber (930 Views)

Vigilante Parades An Armed Robber & Cultist In Delta (photos) / Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt / Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25-year-old Final Year Student Confesses I Am A Cultist Not An Armed Robber by temiloluwasam(m): 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
A 25-year-old final year student of Public Administration, Abia State Polytechnic, Aba, Samuel Effiong, who was paraded among armed robbers has confessed that he is a cultist and not an armed robber.

Effiong was arrested for robbery but he has confessed that he is a member of the Supreme Viking fraternity and was arrested after a revenge mission on a rival cult group, the .

He explained that members of the , had attacked a member of his group, robbed him of his phone, money and inflicted machete cuts on him.

He said: “That our member reported the matter to us and we decided to intervene immediately. While going to meet them, we saw some members of group.

“We asked them why they attacked our member and we also asked them to return the phone but they refused. Then, we started fighting. I was sleeping in my house when the police came and arrested me.”

“The guns (which the police recovered) are not mine; I don’t know how they got the guns. I have sold the phones we collected from them members.”

According to him, he joined cultism because he needed to keep a relationship, having lost his parents years ago.

Effiong was arrested in an uncompleted building at Umuwaya Ohuru Isimiri, Aba alongside his accomplice, Obioma Ubani.

The commissioner who confirmed the incident said the suspect and four others robbed the occupants of 16, Anyaumunna Street, Eziama, Aba. Alot of money was stolen by the gangs and some of their other belongings.

http://sammieblog.com/blog/i-am-a-cultist-not-an-armed-robber-abia-state-polytechnic-final-year-student-confesses/

CC: lalasticlala

Re: 25-year-old Final Year Student Confesses I Am A Cultist Not An Armed Robber by chachanga: 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
Whats the difference? Cult & Robbery?!

Get caught 'spazzing' and Both will fetch you a lynching on the streetz in today's Naija, folks ain't smiling or wearing specs anymore.

Misguided youths, see his motivation sef. Blending wiv frat because of a relationship?! God help dis country.
Re: 25-year-old Final Year Student Confesses I Am A Cultist Not An Armed Robber by Kingzulex: 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
you are a cultist not an armed robber?
May Thunder dismantle your father,More like saying you are a yoruba and you are not dirty. Lmao

3 Likes

Re: 25-year-old Final Year Student Confesses I Am A Cultist Not An Armed Robber by tellwisdom: 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
Either way, u still be thief. Pele embarassed
Re: 25-year-old Final Year Student Confesses I Am A Cultist Not An Armed Robber by temiloluwasam(m): 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
Kingzulex:
May Thunder dismantle your father,More like saying you are a yoruba and you are not dirty. Lmao

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Final Year Student Confesses I Am A Cultist Not An Armed Robber by BLOGY(m): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
He who is a cultist is an arm robber! what are you telling me, that cultist don't go about with gun
Re: 25-year-old Final Year Student Confesses I Am A Cultist Not An Armed Robber by Flexherbal(m): 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
Both are crime.
Re: 25-year-old Final Year Student Confesses I Am A Cultist Not An Armed Robber by freesinzu(m): 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
Abeg make person slap that retard for me, no be cultist they steal pass yeye boy
Re: 25-year-old Final Year Student Confesses I Am A Cultist Not An Armed Robber by ojnnaco(m): 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
Imagine the foolish niqqas myopic reasoning of joining Cult.
Even the school alone you are going is enough to create many pure and clean relationships for you. Or do you think you are the only person whose mother and father don die Weh the go school. ??
You join cult coz u need relationship but u forget that there are churches,SU's , ministry etc for everywhere which you no join ..

You are a confirmed robber guy!!!
Re: 25-year-old Final Year Student Confesses I Am A Cultist Not An Armed Robber by temiloluwasam(m): 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
ojnnaco:
Imagine the foolish niqqas myopic reasoning of joining Cult.
Even the school alone you are going is enough to create many pure and clean relationships for you. Or do you think you are the only person whose mother and father don die Weh the go school. ??
You join cult coz u need relationship but u forget that there are churches,SU's , ministry etc for everywhere which you no join ..

You are a confirmed robber guy!!!

Re: 25-year-old Final Year Student Confesses I Am A Cultist Not An Armed Robber by blessedvisky(m): 12:19am On Sep 07, 2016
Kingzulex:
I know you have a neurological disorder. I just hope it's terminal angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Meet The Housewife Who Cooks The Head Of Terrorists Killed / Face Of A Guy Who Stole Gione M5 Phone In A Bank In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State / 7 Nigerians Sentenced To 105 Years In Prison In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.