Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,927 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Face Of A Guy Who Stole Gione M5 Phone In A Bank In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Face Of A Guy Who Stole Gione M5 Phone In A Bank In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State (927 Views)

Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos / Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Robber Kills Colleague While Sharing Loot In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of A Guy Who Stole Gione M5 Phone In A Bank In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by muzari: 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
The guy below stole the phone of an innocent account officer who was trying to open an account for him, he abandoned the account opening forms and took to his heel when the officer was trying to make photocopy. He was followed immediately, but escape by whisk.
Though the gentle guy has move on with his life and bought another phone, I feel pain seeing Gione M5 phone stolen by a cruel amateur criminal who left his phone contacts, passport and allow cctv to capture him.
People who know him claimed he's from Ahoada in Rivers State, but the phone owner pray that we should forget about trailing him. I just feel allowing his people know of this will be okay to deter others

Re: Face Of A Guy Who Stole Gione M5 Phone In A Bank In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by soberdrunk(m): 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
See his face like last weeks soup angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Face Of A Guy Who Stole Gione M5 Phone In A Bank In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by emeraldknytt(m): 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
Choi! Why dis guy come resemble HULK so...undecided

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Guy Who Stole Gione M5 Phone In A Bank In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Flexherbal(m): 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
Crime does not pay!

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Guy Who Stole Gione M5 Phone In A Bank In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by muzari: 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
Trying to upload the video clip of his footage, but the network is bad or the load is probably high. I'll keep on trying
Re: Face Of A Guy Who Stole Gione M5 Phone In A Bank In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by muzari: 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
Please, any body from Ahoada in Ahoada East LGA of Rivers State who can identify this criminal, please call 08099288541
Re: Face Of A Guy Who Stole Gione M5 Phone In A Bank In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Pluviophile(f): 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ahoada guys are every in Yentown..... I have been wondering chai!

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Guy Who Stole Gione M5 Phone In A Bank In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Pluviophile(f): 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ahoada guys are every where in Yentown..... I have been wondering chai!

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Guy Who Stole Gione M5 Phone In A Bank In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by muzari: 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
This guy maintain two facebook accounts: Commissioner Chidebe and Gilbert Ame Apama.
Re: Face Of A Guy Who Stole Gione M5 Phone In A Bank In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by muzari: 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
Waoh! Nigeria is becoming a great country. An officer just called that we should report to CID office tomorrow, he promised to handle the case tomorrow free of charge. He assured us of taking up the case by writing to CP Rivers State to track him down since Ahoada is not under their jurisdiction.
Thank you Seun for creating this wonderful platform called Nairaland, God almighty will bless you more
Re: Face Of A Guy Who Stole Gione M5 Phone In A Bank In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by abdulizom(m): 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
Moderator pls I beg move this to FP

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Guy Who Stole Gione M5 Phone In A Bank In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Araoluwa005(m): 1:01am On Nov 30, 2016
front page please

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Guy Who Stole Gione M5 Phone In A Bank In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by muzari: 9:05am On Nov 30, 2016
Please help us move this to front page, it will definitely help the finding
Re: Face Of A Guy Who Stole Gione M5 Phone In A Bank In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by hedonistic: 11:01am On Nov 30, 2016
Many people seem to have thievery ingrained into their DNA... They only require the slightest opportunity to unmask the big thieves in themselves. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Guy Who Stole Gione M5 Phone In A Bank In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by muzari: 11:22am On Nov 30, 2016
More of the guy's pictures loading

Re: Face Of A Guy Who Stole Gione M5 Phone In A Bank In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by vchykp(m): 11:46am On Nov 30, 2016
petty thief.. am sure he should be under a spell from who he might have offended, i wonder how comfortable people feel when stealing, he never considered been caught or other negativity attached to stealing, uneducated fool.. he dropped his name address and passport thinking he cant be tracked through that means, please the owner of the phone should allow the police do thier work, its not been wicked you are only saving your fellow nigerian from a potential anini...

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Guy Who Stole Gione M5 Phone In A Bank In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by muzari: 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
The black guy is the ole

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! Someone Is Threatening My Family.l!! / CCTV Shows Drug Lord Being Taken From His Cell To Face Extradition To The US El / PHOTO! Internet User Openly Asks People To Join Illuminati, Promises Rewards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.