Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

How Obiano Is Turning Awka, Anambra To London (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obiano Is Turning Awka, Anambra To London (photos) (7473 Views)

How Obiano Is Transforming Anambra / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel / "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Obiano Is Turning Awka, Anambra To London (photos) by PASCHAL28: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2016
atlantic breeze or whatever you call yourself,stop misleading the public. Obiano has not contributed a single metre talk more of a kilometre on this road.this road was started by peter obi. the only thing obiano did on enugu-onitsha road was the three flyovers he did and the white marking on that road. learn to appreciate what peter did in anambra. it is almost three years now,we are yet to see obiano's impact. it is only in social media that willie is working. stop taking glory from peters work in the name of apga did them. let your principal do his own. i wish people liike ben bruce and others will visit this state for once. stop telling s what we know more than you guys. we are yet to see the impact of 5million dollars ugu export. many lies and lies.. we will not be deceived again when the time comes. elections are not won on social media. ask Jonathan Goodluck

1 Like

Re: How Obiano Is Turning Awka, Anambra To London (photos) by AtlanticBreeze: 10:22am On Sep 07, 2016
PASCHAL28:
[s]atlantic breeze or whatever you call yourself,stop misleading the public. Obiano has not contributed a single metre talk more of a kilometre on this road.this road was started by peter obi. the only thing obiano did on enugu-onitsha road was the three flyovers he did and the white marking on that road. learn to appreciate what peter did in anambra. it is almost three years now,we are yet to see obiano's impact. it is only in social media that willie is working. stop taking glory from peters work in the name of apga did them. let your principal do his own. i wish people liike ben bruce and others will visit this state for once. stop telling s what we know more than you guys. we are yet to see the impact of 5million dollars ugu export. many lies and lies.. we will not be deceived again when the time comes. elections are not won on social media. ask Jonathan Goodluck[/s]

if after 8 years, peter obi couldn't begin and complete this road I wonder why shameless people like you will come here and be bragging its obi's project. Show us any road with this type of quality that was done by peter obi for 8 years.. Obiano is the best governor to have ruled Anambra ever, whether ignorant people like you like it or not!
Re: How Obiano Is Turning Awka, Anambra To London (photos) by OSUIBOSLAVE: 10:48am On Sep 07, 2016
hundredhundred:

You are drunk and I blame your family for not taking good care of you. So I should deny my state of origin cos of a jobless troll like you. Mschew

Lmaoooo. Una go kill freegtroll for this thread. The jobless boy don suffer.

4 Likes

Re: How Obiano Is Turning Awka, Anambra To London (photos) by AtlanticBreeze: 10:59am On Sep 07, 2016
OSUIBOSLAVE:

Lmaoooo. Una go kill freegtroll for this thread. The jobless boy don suffer.
It seems freeglobe is the biggest nightmare of yorubas on nairaland.. See as everybody including beremx carry freeglobe for mouth in another persons thread! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Obiano Is Turning Awka, Anambra To London (photos) by 9inches(m): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2016
Freeglobe's statements 2 years ago.

FreeGlobe:
From now to March is a long time for courts to deliver judgment. I predict Obiano will be the first "Governor (s)elect" in Nigeria that will not be sworn in.
FreeGlobe:

Nonsense. Foolish post from a hireling. The consensus here in Anambra is for March 17 to come quickly for the clueless gov to fade into oblivion while we capture the state from his clueless stooge x2 via the courts.

Check his/her topics, he/she is an unemployed Ngige e-soldier.
https://www.nairaland.com/1930337/anambra-statelight-nationeconomic-political-power/89
Re: How Obiano Is Turning Awka, Anambra To London (photos) by chiefobdk(m): 11:30am On Sep 07, 2016
ruggedboy01:

how do u take care of ur baby and cook for ur husband Because u are always on nairaland undecided lipsrsealed

and sew curtain.

while wailing behind closed doors
Re: How Obiano Is Turning Awka, Anambra To London (photos) by chiefobdk(m): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Red sanded LONDON? No drainage system. Make we see the road for rainy season na! grin

so d rainy season we dey now na remix?
Re: How Obiano Is Turning Awka, Anambra To London (photos) by chiefobdk(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

Imego ka aga asi na ibu ezigbo nwanyi...lol Inyekwaa ya ikwokilikwo na anyasi?

amebo..

onyea bu fire na
Re: How Obiano Is Turning Awka, Anambra To London (photos) by chiefobdk(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2016
Beremx:
Di m apu go kamgbe. naani mu na nwa no. nwa na ehi ura. mu nwa choro isa ahu ugbu a! A sa go m efere kamgbe. grin grin

chaiii... nwa maid asago efere kwuo eziokwu
hundredhundred:

It seems everyone on nairaland is from Osun according to you senseless flattie. How can a man from Epe be from Osun, your leaking brain needs reformating. Shameless being.

u dont ve to deny ur state na
Re: How Obiano Is Turning Awka, Anambra To London (photos) by Amakansi4: 11:43am On Sep 07, 2016
please, my own is that i want to see more pictures of awka turning into london. AtlanticBreeze im waiting ...
Re: How Obiano Is Turning Awka, Anambra To London (photos) by OSUIBOSLAVE: 11:44am On Sep 07, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

It seems freeglobe is the biggest nightmare of yorubas on nairaland.. See as everybody including beremx carry freeglobe for mouth in another persons thread! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Small boy like you? Nightmare for where. You are a laughing stock and no one even take you serious. You are even denying your freeblobe moniker. Lol otondo

5 Likes

Re: How Obiano Is Turning Awka, Anambra To London (photos) by AtlanticBreeze: 11:46am On Sep 07, 2016
OSUIBOSLAVE:

Small boy like you? Nightmare for where. You are a laughing stock and no one even take you serious. You are even denying your freeblobe moniker. Lol otondo
Look who is calling someone a laughing stock.. See his handle.. Someone deep in inferiority complex. sucks to be you! cheesy
Re: How Obiano Is Turning Awka, Anambra To London (photos) by AtlanticBreeze: 11:47am On Sep 07, 2016
chiefobdk:

and sew curtain.

while wailing behind closed doors
BeremX let me see your samples cheesy
Re: How Obiano Is Turning Awka, Anambra To London (photos) by OSUIBOSLAVE: 11:51am On Sep 07, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Look who is calling someone a laughing stock.. See his handle.. Someone deep in inferiority complex. sucks to be you! cheesy

How is my handle your problem? Why are you denying your freeglobe handle? Trueglobe, freeglobe, globe e.t.c shameless dingbat.

5 Likes

Re: How Obiano Is Turning Awka, Anambra To London (photos) by AtlanticBreeze: 11:53am On Sep 07, 2016
OSUIBOSLAVE:

How is my handle your problem? Why are you denying your freeglobe handle? Trueglobe, freeglobe, globe e.t.c shameless dingbat.
Trueglobe, no more freeglobe? .. cheesy cheesy Osuiboslave is really a slave.. I pity your parents grin grin
Re: How Obiano Is Turning Awka, Anambra To London (photos) by OSUIBOSLAVE: 11:59am On Sep 07, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Trueglobe, no more freeglobe? .. cheesy cheesy Osuiboslave is really a slave.. I pity your parents grin grin

Here are your handles- freeglobe,trueglobe,globe and many other miserable handles. An osu Ibo like you can never make sense. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Obiano Is Turning Awka, Anambra To London (photos) by AtlanticBreeze: 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
OSUIBOSLAVE:

Here are your handles- freeglobe,trueglobe,globe and many other miserable handles. An osu Ibo like you can never make sense. Lol
This one is not normal.. smh.. keep guessing, hope you see freeglobe in your dreams cheesy
Re: How Obiano Is Turning Awka, Anambra To London (photos) by OSUIBOSLAVE: 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

This one is not normal.. smh.. keep guessing, hope you see freeglobe in your dreams cheesy

This shameless osu Ibo is ashamed of his handle. You deserve to be flogged for being a shameless troll. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obiano Is Turning Awka, Anambra To London (photos) by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
9inches:
Freeglobe's statements 2 years ago.

Check his/her topics, he/she is an unemployed Ngige e-soldier.
https://www.nairaland.com/1930337/anambra-statelight-nationeconomic-political-power/89

Lmao....Freeglobe,you see your life ?

2 Likes

Re: How Obiano Is Turning Awka, Anambra To London (photos) by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
chiefobdk:

amebo..

onyea bu fire na

grin grin
Re: How Obiano Is Turning Awka, Anambra To London (photos) by hundredhundred: 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
chiefobdk:

u dont ve to deny ur state na

Why should I waste my time on an Albino like you, poverty is making you spew nonsense. I am not your set, go meet your mates at the kiddies section.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos / Kagara: Kidnapped Students Not Released Yet - Governor Sani-Bello / Ugwuanyi Receives FG Award For Reforming Enugu Judiciary (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.