Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) (25964 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Raped And Killed By Herdsmen In Edo As People Protest / Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic / Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) by emamos: 10:21am On Sep 07, 2016
holluwizzy:
Which Way Nigeria
express way
Re: Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) by AntiWailer: 10:23am On Sep 07, 2016
Uyi168:
Na civilian body them for dey get power..cowards

Arm urself and confront them.

May be na only the guy day road.
Re: Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 07, 2016
Harmored:
undecided I refuse to believe the man did not do anything wrong
Notwithstanding his offence.That beating is not the proper way to discipline an offender.This is inhumane.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) by adeusolu: 10:29am On Sep 07, 2016
Harmored:

SO he should be flogged like an animal? in civil society even animals have laws against animal cruelty protecting them.....people like you are part the reason for the many problems plaguing Nigeria.
Re: Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2016
I guess he got what he asked for. There is need to educate the youths on good manners even the older ones nowadays altogether are becoming scallywags because they want to belong... Why bring this up because of politics alone?

We need to put out the message on jingos, bill boards, internet and word of mouth... All of a sudden I'm beginning to doubt all I was told by my parents, preachers and school teachers while growing up. What's all this nonsense?

These people have used their blackness of belly to corrupt the air in the public and there is no more safe haven, not even the monasteries. There is fire on the mountain, and nobody seems to be on the run. May we not run and run and wished we had put out the fire in future.

Change is here to stay (grin)
Re: Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) by Rehabilitation: 10:38am On Sep 07, 2016
Hardeysolution:
Why must Buhari be put in the news? Can't fOr heaven sake Buhari visit edo Again? Why do you just spread hate news in the name of press? Even in any gathering, there used to be one Kind of victimisation. And nairaland mods see the reason to Put this hate need to At fp. Please Nigerians, people will only spread wrong News to You while they enjoy. Remember, information goes a long way. No info at all is better than wrong information and unpalatable one.

Buhari, did he order the man to get beaten? Please face reality and stop being who I don't wanna call you.

You don't care about his government for all he cares. You are only ranting and wasting your precious time while his four years run, meanwhile, he is still on his change propaganda.

God bless you Buhari.
You can as well go and lick his azz! Zombism at the highest order

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) by Emrixx(f): 10:41am On Sep 07, 2016
Harmored:
it's left for u to believe cox I was also there wen dis whole thing was happening d guy in question name is Solomon idiogbe run ur own investigation
Re: Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2016
wetin de man do no be the same man someone posted in another treat that he blocked buhari convoy? why dem cum dey shout up n down
Re: Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) by teehay45(m): 10:43am On Sep 07, 2016
The soldier wey write Mandarin for this guy body no be here ooh angry
Re: Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) by agwom(m): 10:43am On Sep 07, 2016
Chai!
Re: Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) by Slymonster(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2016
everything is blame on buhari,let's assume soldiers really did that and for all people why him?some people when you tell them follow this way,they will not immediately you turn back...every body can post anything and say buhari,that man has its own problem already.. I don't care about him but I know this nation will get better soon hopefully
Re: Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) by jodreamer(m): 10:59am On Sep 07, 2016
Did he escape from a Lion's den? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) by adeusolu: 11:01am On Sep 07, 2016
Slymonster:
everything is blame on buhari,let's assume soldiers really did that and for all people why him?some people when you tell them follow this way,they will not immediately you turn back...every body can post anything and say buhari,that man has its own problem already.. I don't care about him but I know this nation will get better soon hopefully

the impunity in the forces and fulani herdsmen that have been heralded with buhari is simple evil....stop lie to your self...you may fall victim next.
Re: Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) by Skain(m): 11:05am On Sep 07, 2016
And what was his offense?
Re: Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) by shabakm: 11:05am On Sep 07, 2016
this is war against indiscipline behave your self we cant tolerate foolishness in this regime
Re: Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) by Omeokachie: 11:06am On Sep 07, 2016
Why did he come out of his house? Didnt he hear that the tyrant was coming into town?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) by durasome(m): 11:15am On Sep 07, 2016
.what did he do,no one is saying. they can't just beat him up for nothing.
Re: Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) by gbishman: 11:17am On Sep 07, 2016
War against indiscipline, if he is innocent he should take it the case to the brigade commander. Shekena
Re: Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) by GameGod(m): 11:20am On Sep 07, 2016
PDP tout
Re: Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) by Abeymills(m): 11:21am On Sep 07, 2016
See has those zombi soldier beat human being like cow even u dnt beat cow wit dis kind of mark d world is watching

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) by kudos4u(m): 11:26am On Sep 07, 2016
Wetin him self dey find for campaign ground abi na jobless cause am even though you no get job why not sit In your sitting room and be watching TV. Why some people can't just be like me even though if Obama come NAIJA I no go pass in front of my compound. Mtcheww
Re: Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) by olusmarth(m): 11:27am On Sep 07, 2016
What a shameful act...they are to protect her citizens but reverse is the case in Nigeria
Re: Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) by ministeriallist: 11:29am On Sep 07, 2016
Sai Baba grin
Re: Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) by legalvoice(m): 11:30am On Sep 07, 2016
IkoloTheSage:
shocked

shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked

The time is now for Edolites to chose between freedom and oppression.

The time is now for Edolites to chose between order and Tyranny.

The time is now for Edolites to chose between sufferings , pains, denials and woes , and real governance.

The time is now for Edolites to chose between Ize-iyamu and Obaseki.

The future is now - Take it!

God bless you my brother
Re: Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) by goshen26: 11:41am On Sep 07, 2016
nnachukz:
Did he vote for change? If he did, then he deserves it and even more.
For those claiming they saw these tyrannical acts during Jonathan's regime are just hypocrites and maybe liars because with the [/s]hatred they had for GEJ[s] they would have rushed in here to post it and even add some lies to paint him as evil person. So, in the absence of such, nothing so glaringly evil like this happened.

Nobody dislike gej, in fact he is my best presi so far, but his ability of pampering thieves is alarming
Re: Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) by olipo: 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
see stupid news o..na today soldier start to beat person. mtchew
Re: Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) by butanep(m): 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
IkoloTheSage:
shocked

shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked

The time is now for Edolites to chose between freedom and oppression.

The time is now for Edolites to chose between order and Tyranny.

The time is now for Edolites to chose between sufferings , pains, denials and woes , and real governance.

The time is now for Edolites to chose between Ize-iyamu and Obaseki.

The future is now - Take it!

Abeg how I fit get my PVC. I dae oredo LGA Edo state. I wan vote out APC I swear.
Re: Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) by haqun: 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
I find it difficult to believe some people's comments on nairaland this days. Instead of responding to the issue and the message, its abuse, attack, name calling. If not on Buhari, its on the messenger. No wonder we always record mass failure in waec, jamb and other exams. What i saw is the picture of a man with injuries on his body probably for reasons best known to him.
Re: Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) by Suko110(m): 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
Lies , what has d age of Abraham has to do wit d wisdom of Solomon ? D guy must hv misbehaved soldiers nor dey carry beat person or was he d only one in Benin yesterday ?
Re: Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) by OneManLegion(m): 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
Atutupoyoyo, how now?
No show yet?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) / Abdulrahim Dangana Gay Predator Arrested For $8,420USD Scam In Kaduna (Photo) / Is There Any Law Banning Making Of Calls At Police Checkpoints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.