Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) (25958 Views)

Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos / Policemen Avenge Death Of Officer Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Aba. Photo / Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by 042report: 5:59am On Jun 02, 2017
ABA—A man, identified as Chibuike Onwuchekwa, inflicted injuries on his housemaid for failing to fill two water containers at Umuga Ovom in Obingwa Local Government Area of Abia State.
See how Man rubs salt, pepper into housemaid’s injuries in Aba

Eyewitnesses told 042report that Onwuchekwa and his wife had, last Sunday, sent the young girl (names withheld) to fill two water containers in their house from a nearby borehole, while they left for church service. The couple returned from church to discover that the girl, aged about 10, was unable to fill the two containers before the borehole owner closed shop. Onwuchekwa beat the girl, leaving her with injuries, locked her up and left for an event with his wife, despite the pleas from neighbours.

A resident of the community, who gave his name as Nkem, said they decided to invite the Police when the girl escaped from the house to inform them that Onwuchekwa poured a mixture of salt and pepper on the injuries he inflicted on her during the earlier beating. He disclosed that the girl had suffered several of such beatings from Onwuchekwa. In one instance, when she was accused of theft in her school, he beat her even though she was absolved of the accusation by her teachers. Contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer, Abia State Command, DSP Geoffrey Ogbonna, said he was not aware of the incident. However, a senior Police officer at the Eastern Ngwa Division confirmed the incident, adding that the girl is receiving medical attention.

http://www.042report.com/2017/06/see-how-man-rubs-salt-pepper-into.html

1 Share

Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 02, 2017
Buhari sef

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by twentysixteen(f): 6:02am On Jun 02, 2017
OMG, somebody's child?

27 Likes

Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by 042report: 6:05am On Jun 02, 2017
Naso o, Bad people

7 Likes

Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by UAE123(m): 6:07am On Jun 02, 2017
This is seriously man inhumanity to another fellow Hunan & this barbaric attitude has to stop & the government must create an anable law that will seriously protect children from human animals like this wicked & useless family.

21 Likes

Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by Olanrefront3355(m): 6:07am On Jun 02, 2017
God help US.

Nobe say e dey carter for d little girl's need sef

see those pants.....

Modified:

This ain't bou ethnicity or tribe, humans are just desperate.

Yorubas do dis, even more, Hausas and other tribes...

Mentally unstable imps

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by malware: 6:17am On Jun 02, 2017
Heartless liepod warrior

12 Likes

Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by Hartheyroju(m): 6:18am On Jun 02, 2017
D man is an animal

12 Likes

Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by hisgrace090: 6:34am On Jun 02, 2017
And they both still goes to church, what for?
Demonic people.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by Gourdoinc(m): 6:52am On Jun 02, 2017
this is proof there is no hell. this earth is the hell already. the human mind is truly warped. evils can be justified by its perpetrators so far they haven't been caught. imagine the wretched underwear that child is wearing. the world isn't fair, it blesses demons and victimizes saints.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by poshestmina(f): 6:53am On Jun 02, 2017
All this people should stop giving out their kids as maids, wait till the kid is old enough to defend him or herself at least cry.
If my own blood aunt can maltreat me for just a long vacation I stayed with them, I'd rather starve with my kids than give them out (God forbid) angry angry

11 Likes

Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 02, 2017
poshestmina:
All this people should stop giving out their kids as maids, wait till the kid is old enough to defend him or herself at least cry.
If my own blood aunt can maltreat me for just a long vacation I stayed with them, I'd rather starve with my kids than give them out (God forbid) angry angry
Wrong. People should not give birth to kids they can't take care of personally.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by poshestmina(f): 7:12am On Jun 02, 2017
angels09:

Wrong. People should not give birth to kids they can't take care of personally.

If only we can see tomorrow, haven't you seen kids born with silver spoon now suffering? Nobody knows tomorrow .

33 Likes

Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by Abumtestimony1: 7:16am On Jun 02, 2017
Jesu..! See that man should castrated. Wickedness in the highest order. Man indeed is capable to all forms of wickedness and barbarism

1 Like

Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by CIOSYLVA(m): 7:41am On Jun 02, 2017
Adding salt to injury.. I thought it was just a mere statement that is used to express horrible experience.
So somebody can wickedly add salt and pepper to injury. am weak. People are hrtless.. Lord have mercy. Fellow human being, somebody's child.

God have mercy... ehh mercy ke. GOD PUNISH THEM.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by Origin(f): 7:53am On Jun 02, 2017
Did he think she was barbecue

The man could be a cannibal and was preparing her for the roast pit.

I beg what is the man's status now. Is he behind bars?

9 Likes

Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by Evablizin(f): 9:00am On Jun 02, 2017
This yeye man should sleep inside kirikiri for this wicked act and he must fill 10 GP tank with water using 5liters of gallon nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by whitebeard(m): 9:51am On Jun 02, 2017
dessz:
I Dodge am
we go see nah..!
Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by dessz(m): 9:53am On Jun 02, 2017
chai see my fp
Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by SweetJoystick(m): 9:53am On Jun 02, 2017
Na expriment or punishment?
Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by oshe11: 9:55am On Jun 02, 2017
Na man gt time dey do dis RUBBISH?
Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by takenadoh: 9:55am On Jun 02, 2017
NCAN food is ready, SW Branch over to u

1 Like

Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by DONSMITH123(m): 9:56am On Jun 02, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by Ezedon(m): 9:56am On Jun 02, 2017
What a wicked world

1 Like

Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by habibg10: 9:56am On Jun 02, 2017
This i believe is evn worse than BH....she is jst stil a child.unbelievable
Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by Alitair(m): 9:56am On Jun 02, 2017
Adding salt to injury ceases to be a saying.... Its now practical...

The man tho... Maybe his mama used to rub pepper on his wound that year
Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by Angelb4: 9:57am On Jun 02, 2017
Aba people are very creative, innovative and research-minded. Who knows what he wanted to discover?

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulrahim Dangana Gay Predator Arrested For $8,420USD Scam In Kaduna (Photo) / Commercial Driver Shot Dead In Ekiti This Morning.Graphic Pics / Pregnant Lady Attacks A Tricyclist Who Gave Her A Bad N100 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.