Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Getting Married Soon, But Don't Want To Be A Father So Soon - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Getting Married Soon, But Don't Want To Be A Father So Soon (1054 Views)

7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back / Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Married Soon, But Don't Want To Be A Father So Soon by Arkison: 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2009
Re: Getting Married Soon, But Don't Want To Be A Father So Soon by Akinagirl(f): 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2009
Since you all are not using precautions, what do you expect to happen. If you don't want kids, use protection. As I see, she is not yet your wife. Take it easy, use a rubber. Will she have an abortion every time you get her pregnant until you are ready to have kids or what?
Re: Getting Married Soon, But Don't Want To Be A Father So Soon by Arkison: 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2009
Re: Getting Married Soon, But Don't Want To Be A Father So Soon by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2009
Re: Getting Married Soon, But Don't Want To Be A Father So Soon by Akinagirl(f): 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2009
My response poster is rather valid. Whether I am married or not doesn't make a difference. I understand that you don't feel the need to "protect" yourself from your wife. But, you need to understand that unprotected sex will lead to pregnancy. However, there are certain times that she can calculate her ovulation period so she can have sex in her infertile stage. But, poster if she gets pregnant. You need to step up and be a man, you are married and you refuse to use protection.
Re: Getting Married Soon, But Don't Want To Be A Father So Soon by ubiaa5(f): 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2009
I dont know where u are but the best option is to find an obgyn to get your wife tested on wat method is best 4 her.But in d meantime condom and spermicides are ur best bet.
Re: Getting Married Soon, But Don't Want To Be A Father So Soon by Fhemmmy: 1:31am On Oct 07, 2009
Use condom then or the woman can use some other preventive measures.
Re: Getting Married Soon, But Don't Want To Be A Father So Soon by Akinagirl(f): 1:46am On Oct 07, 2009
He wont do it , but yet he wants no kids
Re: Getting Married Soon, But Don't Want To Be A Father So Soon by Fhemmmy: 1:57am On Oct 07, 2009
He is a joker then.
Re: Getting Married Soon, But Don't Want To Be A Father So Soon by Akinagirl(f): 2:00am On Oct 07, 2009
Tell me about it. Cant eat your cake and still have it.
Re: Getting Married Soon, But Don't Want To Be A Father So Soon by Arkison: 8:32am On Oct 07, 2009
Re: Getting Married Soon, But Don't Want To Be A Father So Soon by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2009
Re: Getting Married Soon, But Don't Want To Be A Father So Soon by Fhemmmy: 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2009
Dude, then, cut off your balls now and keep it in the freezer and when you ready to use it, take back and re-attach it.
Re: Getting Married Soon, But Don't Want To Be A Father So Soon by ubiaa5(f): 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2009
spermicides r small flat strips that a woman inserts deeply into her before sex,it usually melts n kills d sperms dat comes in contact wit,but its abt 94% effective so it shd be combined wit someting else.They r available in pharmacies.
Re: Getting Married Soon, But Don't Want To Be A Father So Soon by Fhemmmy: 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2009
ubiaa5:

spermicides r small flat strips that a woman inserts deeply into her before sex,it usually melts n kills d sperms dat comes in contact wit,but its abt 94% effective so it shd be combined wit someting else.They r available in pharmacies.

i am sure the dude will come back and make some other forms excuses.
Re: Getting Married Soon, But Don't Want To Be A Father So Soon by skfa1: 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2009
Poster I was told about this thing that ladies can just insert upstires and person like me can just ejaculate there grin and the thing will be removed and poured away. Anyways ask ur Dokita sha wink
Re: Getting Married Soon, But Don't Want To Be A Father So Soon by Fhemmmy: 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2009
skfa1:

Poster I was told about this thing that ladies can just insert upstires and person like me can just ejaculate there grin and the thing will be removed and poured away. Anyways ask your Dokita sha wink

asewo man
Re: Getting Married Soon, But Don't Want To Be A Father So Soon by rubi(f): 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2009
Arkison:

Hi u all,

I want to start a family soon. What I mean, I am getting married soon. But both me and my wife (God willing) aren't ready for parenthood yet (we are still young). We hope to go to hospital soon to seek medical opinion about the best way to stop pregnancy because I am not ready to use a rubber and I learnt that the pills have serious side effect. That if a young woman take them, they can even lose their fertility and my never give birth. I just want to hear from the family people, I know most now a days use family planning. And I do not have somebody very close that I can confidentially ask. My mum and her mum are already happy (expecting grand kids) so we do not want the information to leak. Please any head way?

If you don't do the highlighted part your arm of flesh will fail you or be ready to father a child
Pull out is not 100% guarantee
Re: Getting Married Soon, But Don't Want To Be A Father So Soon by Fhemmmy: 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2009
rubi:

If you don't do the highlighted part your arm of flesh will fail you or be ready to father a child
Pull out is not 100% guarantee

Hahahahahahaha.
Tell the guy oh.
Re: Getting Married Soon, But Don't Want To Be A Father So Soon by Akinagirl(f): 12:06am On Oct 08, 2009
I don't think he's serious.
Re: Getting Married Soon, But Don't Want To Be A Father So Soon by Fhemmmy: 4:02am On Oct 08, 2009
thot as much too.
Re: Getting Married Soon, But Don't Want To Be A Father So Soon by Arkison: 9:03am On Oct 08, 2009
Re: Getting Married Soon, But Don't Want To Be A Father So Soon by kilasos(f): 10:19am On Oct 08, 2009
There are different options for family planning.

From the way you sound, I am not sure you have been sexually intimate.

If not visit you doctor,giving enough time so you have all your options.

The pill seems to be your best choice and its side effect is not a lot compared to other form of birth controls.

Whatever you do,please do not ask your wife to take the injection(Depo Provera).

The side effects are countless,she gains weight and it delays fertility for a long time.
It stays in the system longer than as prescribed by the doctors.

Take care and I wish you all the best in your forthcoming marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Please! / Issues with my Mom, Please advice / How To Recognize A Potential Wife Abuser: 20 Traits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.