Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Current Starvation Never Been Experienced In Nigeria’s History— IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Current Starvation Never Been Experienced In Nigeria’s History— IPOB (1194 Views)

Power Outage Will Be Experienced In Some Parts Of Lagos Today- Eko DISCO / There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari / Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Current Starvation Never Been Experienced In Nigeria’s History— IPOB by SunFlow(m): 1:43am On Sep 07, 2016
The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has described the current level of hunger in the country as never been experienced in the history of the country. IPOB said that there had never been a time when parents were exchanging their children for bags of rice out of frustration or even pots of soup are being stolen while still boiling, adding that this was why some agencies were creating comic scenerio by forming splinter groups of IPOB or others Biafran associations to distract people’s attention.

In a statement issued yesterday entitled, “An Uninspiring Melodrama,” and signed by IPOB Spokespersons, Emma Mmezu and Dr Clifford Iroanya, the organisation stressed that instead of finding solutions to the problems, Nigerians were hanging themselves and dropping suicide notes for President Muhammadu Buhari, the security agencies, especially the Department of State Services, DSS, were busy diverting the attention Nigerians with tales of purported divisions in IPOB.

The statement read in part,

“We have it on authority, that the decision to use the DSS to entertain Nigerians on purported factions in the great IPOB was taken at the presidency, in order to humour starving citizens, and take their minds away from the killings and excruciating poverty ravaging the land.

“The fact remains, that the singular choice of attempting to create imaginary splinter groups is a total waste of time, energy and resources. “It is lost on the public, how the actors in this melodrama are the only people yet to note that they are only making compound fools of themselves. “This development, says so much, about the quantity, calibre and intelligence of the characters who run the intelligence services. What a tragedy.”

We’ll celebrate 17 years of agitation—Uwazuruike

Meanwhile, the founder of Movement for the Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB and leader of Biafra Independence Movement, BIM, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike has said that MASSOB would proudly celebrate its 17 years of non-violent agitation for independence of Biafra in all the senatorial districts across the Biafra land which included South-East and Niger Delta areas.

He said that during the celebrations which is expected to take place on Tuesday, September 13, this year, prayers would be offered through a non-denominational church service in the morning, while a peaceful procession by MASSOB-BIM members follows later in the day.

source: http://xtrimlaughs.com/2016/09/current-starvation-never-experienced-nigerias-history-ipob/

Re: Current Starvation Never Been Experienced In Nigeria’s History— IPOB by Andyg: 4:16am On Sep 07, 2016
Tah
Re: Current Starvation Never Been Experienced In Nigeria’s History— IPOB by Standing5(m): 4:25am On Sep 07, 2016
No more Zombie forms. Maintain you 5% status and put the remaining 95% into one basket.
Re: Current Starvation Never Been Experienced In Nigeria’s History— IPOB by Progressive01(m): 4:33am On Sep 07, 2016
Hahahahaha.

iPod has turned to an opposition party- as though that isn't what they've always been. cheesy

These guys shouldn't be shy, simply approach INEC and ask that you be registered and stop all these childish boji-boji.

Only fear I have though is that INEC might be a little bit reluctant to register a terrorist organisation as a political party, but that shouldn't dissuade them (iPod) from trying though.

Good luck in advance. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Current Starvation Never Been Experienced In Nigeria’s History— IPOB by Firefire(m): 6:10am On Sep 07, 2016
See the human being above me...

His only source of joy in this hard economic condition and self-inflicted suffering is gallivanting around Nairaland looking for iPOD or iPOB posts to open his 'buccal cavity' as a consolation for his longsuffering.

Zone-Bs in the house, I hail ooooo;

"The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has described the current level of hunger in the country as never been experienced in the history of the country" IPOB

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current Starvation Never Been Experienced In Nigeria’s History— IPOB by QuotaSystem: 6:34am On Sep 07, 2016
Never in Nigerian history? So the mass starvation due to the food blockade during the biafran war was exaggerated?

Tripods are finally proving what we have always known and trumpeted; that it is nothing but a political organization fueled by Jonathan's defeat that is fraudulently masquerading as a people's rights movement.

That's exactly why the 'movement' is aptly codenamed Bia_Fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Current Starvation Never Been Experienced In Nigeria’s History— IPOB by hundredhundred: 6:38am On Sep 07, 2016
[s]
Firefire:

His only source of joy is this hard economic condition and self-inflicted suffering is gallivanting around Nairaland looking for iPOD or iPOB posts to open his 'buccal cavity' as a consolation for his longsuffering.

"The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has described the current level of hunger in the country as never been experienced in the history of the country" IPOB
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current Starvation Never Been Experienced In Nigeria’s History— IPOB by Firefire(m): 6:59am On Sep 07, 2016
hundredhundred:
[s][/s]

Zone-B, how market? grin

3 Likes

Re: Current Starvation Never Been Experienced In Nigeria’s History— IPOB by agwom(m): 7:03am On Sep 07, 2016
cry
Re: Current Starvation Never Been Experienced In Nigeria’s History— IPOB by Leopardd(m): 7:50am On Sep 07, 2016
Am telling you!
Re: Current Starvation Never Been Experienced In Nigeria’s History— IPOB by President99: 7:54am On Sep 07, 2016
I thought the starvation imposed on Igbos during civil war was severer than this present one. My checks indicate over 3millions people lost their lives.

1 Like

Re: Current Starvation Never Been Experienced In Nigeria’s History— IPOB by Progressive01(m): 8:03am On Sep 07, 2016
Firefire:

His only source of joy is this hard economic condition and self-inflicted suffering is gallivanting around Nairaland looking for iPOD or iPOB posts to open his 'buccal cavity' as a consolation for his longsuffering.

Election rigger. Bleep outa here!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4011850_4004457asoldierwithawhippursuingsomebodyusethisgififyouseeauselesspostjpegfaabe749e08592f59893225a6876e150_jpegc87acb7de2d76a8992e7642d98ce3945

1 Like

Re: Current Starvation Never Been Experienced In Nigeria’s History— IPOB by attackgat: 8:03am On Sep 07, 2016
President99:
I thought the starvation imposed on Igbos during civil war was severer than this present one. My checks indicate over 3millions people lost their lives.

That was in Biafra, which was not a part of Nigeria at the time.

1 Like

Re: Current Starvation Never Been Experienced In Nigeria’s History— IPOB by Progressive01(m): 8:05am On Sep 07, 2016
Re: Current Starvation Never Been Experienced In Nigeria’s History— IPOB by attackgat: 8:05am On Sep 07, 2016
One good thing about the coming of APC is that all the "Sai Baba Zombies" are suffering along with everyone.

1 Like

Re: Current Starvation Never Been Experienced In Nigeria’s History— IPOB by hundredhundred: 8:27am On Sep 07, 2016
Firefire:

Zone-B, how market? grin

PDP paid slave, how election rigging?

1 Like

Re: Current Starvation Never Been Experienced In Nigeria’s History— IPOB by Firefire(m): 8:38am On Sep 07, 2016
attackgat:
One good thing about the coming of APC is that all the "Sai Baba Zombies" are suffering along with everyone.

The Zone-Bs still find joy in chanting "Ugandans up&down. Awon Yeyebrities. grin

2 Likes

Re: Current Starvation Never Been Experienced In Nigeria’s History— IPOB by President99: 9:08am On Sep 07, 2016
attackgat:

That was in Biafra, which was not a part of Nigeria at the time.
I beg to disagree!
R u telling me northeast is not part of Nigeria, coz bokoharamists want a shariah state?
same applies to Biafra .
Biafra has been part n parcel of Nigeria entity since d divine almagamation by lugard.
Even during d civil war biafra was never recognised by UN or participated in any sport events as a country. Catalans in Spain want to secede n Texas in USA wants to withdraw from union but answers have been empantic NO.
Re: Current Starvation Never Been Experienced In Nigeria’s History— IPOB by attackgat: 10:43am On Sep 07, 2016
President99:

Biafra has been part n parcel of Nigeria entity since d divine almagamation by lugard.

Divine Amalgamation?

You mean when Lord Lugard came to west Africa to beat up and kill your ancestors, steal their lands and resources, joined everyone together and then basterdised with them with the name of a stupid River?

Your right, this wonderful divination! All that remains is for you to get a tatoo of "Lord Lugard My Master" on your forehead for the divination to be complete.

(1) (Reply)

Sack Abba Kyari, Others …90% Of Your aides’‘re Corrupt: APC Chieftain To Buhari / Ipob Yoot Ranting Nd Threatening Facebook / FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria, House Of Reps Order EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.