Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Any Nigerian In Kuwait? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigerian In Kuwait? (2922 Views)

Life In Kuwait / Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece / Living In Kuwait-kuwait Visa Application Form And Requirement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nigerian In Kuwait? by Nobody: 2:45am On Sep 07, 2016
Please, if you are in kuwait.. kindly talk us through to the processing and the visa stuffs.. the lots barriers in kuwait and how hard or easy to get a job, the best city in kuwait you think is worth staying.. the language issue, and how one can migrate to the country.. and if you know of any agents that help with the processing. thanks

2 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian In Kuwait? by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 11, 2016
i guess none.. it must have been one hell of a country i bet..
Re: Any Nigerian In Kuwait? by nigeriainfo: 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
Kuwait Is Recognized By UNITED NATION as a Developed Country, It Has One Of The Highest Per Capita Income. Kuwait Dinar To Your Nigeria Naira Is 625 Naira, Kuwait Has The Highest Currency Unit In D World, It Greater Than American U.S Dollar Interms Of Value, Help Yourself By Just Goole To Learn More And Stop Disgracing Your Publicly

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian In Kuwait? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
nigeriainfo:
Kuwait Is Recognized By UNITED NATION as a Developed Country, It Has One Of The Highest Per Capita Income. Kuwait Dinar To Your Nigeria Naira Is 625 Naira, Kuwait Has The Highest Currency Unit In D World, It Greater Than American U.S Dollar Interms Of Value, Help Yourself By Just Goole To Learn More And Stop Disgracing Your Publicly
hey.. what trash? i think you should try and read that again.. i wasnt asking about all these trash you posted, its about relocation.. you hear? and by the way, its 1044 and not the trash you posted.. i only said i need someone staying there.. not someone that only knows how to google stuffs.. like say no be human they write stuffs wey u go find for google.. no be search engine.. i need real fact for myself and for other people that wish to migrate (relocate or visit) kuwait.. so biko take your google fact out of here.. thanks

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Honeymoon Destination, Anyone? / Dv Visa Lottery 2013 / See How We Got Off An Airplane In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.