Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) (47545 Views)

Clarion Chukwurah Shows Off Midriff At Nigeria's Independence Day Parade In N Y / Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness / Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) by OdingaVal807: 7:56am On Sep 07, 2016
These are boobs, unlike Nurse Titi's flat-screen they called boobs
Re: Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) by Saint52(m): 7:56am On Sep 07, 2016
I dont see anythin wrong with the dress.... all i see is a selling point, that is on point
Re: Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) by scholes23(m): 7:56am On Sep 07, 2016
Why u dey pack something Wey don fall finish

Clarence come see ya mama ooooooo
Re: Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:57am On Sep 07, 2016
MILF @51 I will save this picture as reference to all this lazy girls
Re: Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) by makdcash(m): 7:58am On Sep 07, 2016
Na clarence Peter mama be this na......make I look small..

Re: Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) by Fresia01(f): 7:59am On Sep 07, 2016
Buh..I love her son Clarence!!! I want him so very much..please help me share this msg till it gets to him..don't antagonize me..I m not in a mood to fight this morning
Re: Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) by 989900: 7:59am On Sep 07, 2016
When you're married to a younger man. cool
Re: Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) by Slimmos(m): 8:00am On Sep 07, 2016
Extremely padded boobs

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) by femi4: 8:01am On Sep 07, 2016
GODSBEAUTY:
Nl and boobs
They are overhype
Re: Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 07, 2016
KellyFORMAT:
Chinedu, get me my vaseline, lala and breast u know d pics.
Oga chinedu haff run away o....i noticed he added aboniki to the vaseline, should i still bring it....?
Re: Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) by femi4: 8:03am On Sep 07, 2016
Fresia01:
Buh..I love her son Clarence!!! I want him so very much..please help me share this msg till it gets to him..don't antagonize me..I m not in a mood to fight this morning
Baby mama loading
Re: Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) by scholes23(m): 8:03am On Sep 07, 2016
Fresia01:

Aunty if you want Clarence, come collect am
Re: Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) by holluphemydavid(m): 8:05am On Sep 07, 2016
Beautiful old mama
Re: Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) by Araoluwa005(m): 8:10am On Sep 07, 2016
saintfellow:
so she did breast enlargement abi, hmmm mayb to keep her man and look more sexy. "anyways lemme go back to bed, wake me up when bag of rice is 6,000naira.
if you are waiting for bag of rice to be 6k, you may never wake up
Re: Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) by HIV1: 8:16am On Sep 07, 2016
When our mothers of today are wearing underwear around without any atom of shame , only God knows what moral standard they will be inculcating in the young ones. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) by opillar(m): 8:17am On Sep 07, 2016
saintfellow:
so she did breast enlargement abi, hmmm mayb to keep her man and look more sexy. "anyways lemme go back to bed, wake me up when bag of rice is 6,000naira.

That's no probs na...see ya 005BC
Re: Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) by Spidermon: 8:19am On Sep 07, 2016
mama Clarence still dey game. Body dey manageable but very likely say the tootoh go don rust
Re: Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) by dapiluv: 8:20am On Sep 07, 2016
All this relegation mummy no want gree at all.Imagine somebody at 51 still exposing her body like this mummy.na wa oooooo! Before,life begin at 40s but now na 51,Anyway still dey sexy sha.
Re: Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) by KunleSteel: 8:21am On Sep 07, 2016
Ronnie Dikko, lady in black jacket and fringe (I think) hairdo also got sizable boobs, but you don't see her wearing see-my-boobs outfits... Just saying

#GodBlessNigeria
Re: Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) by Orikinla(m): 8:24am On Sep 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
Ageless beauty... cool
Re: Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) by sureprince(m): 8:30am On Sep 07, 2016
OMG she's a real beauty...I shocked I pray my wife will still look dis beautiful at 50+

Meanwhile, am secretly wishing am her sugar boy. Oooh lalasticala bring Vaseline, op why u bring dis kind topic dis angryearly mormor
Re: Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) by danbrowndmf(m): 8:31am On Sep 07, 2016
handysuzy:
Mummy Clarence, e ma ti dagba aaa
agba o so wipe ki ama sexy na.
Re: Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:31am On Sep 07, 2016
Mama still dey 'market'!
Re: Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) by kayo80(m): 8:31am On Sep 07, 2016
Hmm! She is 51? How old was she when she gave birth to Clarence Peters?
Re: Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) by Fresia01(f): 8:36am On Sep 07, 2016
scholes23:

Aunty if you want Clarence, come collect am
where is he..make I come collect am nw nw!!!
Re: Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) by Fresia01(f): 8:38am On Sep 07, 2016
femi4:
Baby mama loading
he will marry me embarassed tongue
Re: Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) by nyabinghi(m): 8:42am On Sep 07, 2016
Shina peters bleeped her real bad,igbo women won't do without yoruba joysticks.

2 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) by HCF(m): 8:43am On Sep 07, 2016
There seems to be this erroneous belief among MOST female celebrities that when you are invited to an event, u must dress to kill...and dressing to kill means exposing your cleavages! SMH
Re: Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) by hotspec(m): 8:47am On Sep 07, 2016

Re: Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) by esosuo: 8:49am On Sep 07, 2016
The .Mama gather tins sha
Re: Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) by HCF(m): 8:56am On Sep 07, 2016
KunleSteel:
Ronnie Dikko, lady in black jacket and fringe (I think) hairdo also got sizable boobs, but you don't see her wearing see-my-boobs outfits... Just saying

#GodBlessNigeria
God bless u jare Kunle for your observation. Ronnie Dikko,on and off screen is a decent and disciplined woman...and despite being in her fiftees too, she is still quite attractive without any unnecessary display of cleavages..
Re: Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) by scholes23(m): 8:59am On Sep 07, 2016
Fresia01:
where is he..make I come collect am nw nw!!!
Come Gbagada

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply / Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) / Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.