Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? (55240 Views)

"The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / Invisible Cobwebs Everywhere / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by iyanuden(m): 8:03am On Sep 08, 2016
Lexusgs430:
Maybe the pastor just finished watched spiderman before the sermon
Damn! guy u r fucking hilarious grin

1 Like

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by mamajaz(f): 8:03am On Sep 08, 2016
TeamLeader:
I always experience it almost everyday and immediately I prayed and cancelled it. I never know the solution to it. Please in case yu know the solution pls I will be interested
MFM straight bro! No be joke matter
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by iyanuden(m): 8:08am On Sep 08, 2016
ezeagu:
This is why children get murdered in Akwa Ibom.

Black Africa sef.
You just said my mind!! EXACTLY

1 Like

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Rapture4real(m): 8:12am On Sep 08, 2016
Donharrie:
Is is real. It is a way the african spiritual enemies uses to deter someone from progressing, happens mostly to those with bright future. The solution is prayer and rebuke, remember REBUKE THE DEVIL AND HE SHALL FLEE, he has no right over a saved soul, amend your ways also. GOD BLESS YOU

There are certain spiritual experiences that are difficult to believe unless you have the experience. It is very real. I've had the experiences many times but always pray against it. You will discover something like cobweb rubbing on your face even in a very clean environment. In fact some people have b^n passing thru d place without experiencing such but once the victim pass thru it you will experience it. At times you won't see it physically but the impact on you at that time is real. It's witchcraft operation to cause delay or hindrance. I'm totally free from it now. It doesn't mean every cobweb experience is demonic. Bit when it's becoming common even on the road where there is no way cobweb can be there then it's dwmonic
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Peezie07(m): 8:13am On Sep 08, 2016
I usually don't believe in such brouhaha not because i am a biologist by profession but because it doesn't just make common sense.

On a second note, quoting from the bible, we are made to understand we are battling not against physicality but spirituality and powers.

May God bless us all and protect us from striking our foot against any stone. Amen.
Good morning NLanders
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by lepasharon(f): 8:16am On Sep 08, 2016
PROPHETmichael:

Sit down and watch nairaland's witches and wizard discredit the existence of their handwork in-order to perpetually put their target in their coven without deliverance.

Fake prophet.
You want my money? No sorry you can't have it
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by awezoom1: 8:16am On Sep 08, 2016
Whatever power you ascribe to the devil, he grabs and uses it. If you believe he can use cobwebs against you then he begins to operate through that avenue.
However there is a scientific explanation for the presence of cobwebs where a second before there was none.
Spiders are the most travelled arachnids on the planet because they have found an easy way to travel. When a spider wants to relocate especially the babies, it climbs a height, jumps off and quickly spins a strand of web. The wind catches the web and carries it far. A spider can have breakfast in Nigeria and dinner in Australia.
Billions of spiders are moving everyday so there is always a probability that you will encounter the occasional web.

1 Like

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by macjurek(m): 8:17am On Sep 08, 2016
Hello My Brother, it is just the right time to shout out early, the truth is just what the consequence you have heard from Nairalanders.

Kindly go for spiritual prayers and live a life of Holiness and Righteousness, the Cobweb issues are Ancestral Powers ad Covenant by your Forefathers and Idol worshipping.

The simple solution is " Attend Counselling and Deliverance Service " on Thursday on the address and church below, I assure you of One touch solution, only God will do it not the pastor or any one else's. Believe with strong faith.

Name: The Lord Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministry

Address: Plot 10 Odofin Estate,Ijesha, along Oshodi Expressway,Lagos. Land Mark-Ijesha Bustop ask any Bike Rider or Person.

Time":8:00am

www.thelordchosen.org....................Visit this site and you will be blessed in Jesus Name .[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by amerimex(m): 8:25am On Sep 08, 2016
Many commenters here re funny, even though dy belive ds tins but dy always wanna form civilised by criticising such post and those speakin in favour of the post, one thing is dat either we like it or not, evil powers do exist and ignorant of such is deadly. D fact is evil exist and dy have NO power over anyone,
Shd u see a cobweb remove it n go and probably kill d spider if its in ur house instead of beliving dat ur progress will be hindered. The men of God are only creating fears to enrich dmself by overemphasizing on ds tins

3 Likes

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Femmyfamous4u(m): 8:27am On Sep 08, 2016
Demonic cobwebs are very real. what do u make of a situation where so many people pass through s spit and feel nothing only for you among many people walking shoulder to shoulder feeling thick cobwebs across your forehead while the rest feel nothing. and it continues like that for like three times in a day. I felt it personally while I was sn undergraduate. I initially didn't take it seriously until it became too incessant and I had to begin to pray. I who was on second class upper from my part one to my last semester only for me to write my last semester exam on campus and I began to feel severe feverish conditions and unexplained memory loss that I could barely remember anything during the examination period. I ended up graduating with 0.02 short of 2-1. all thanks to my mother who skipped meals in fasting for days and joint family prayer. very recently, I went to visit my great aunt and I met a prophet who I have never before, he prayed with me and said I have a bright future but adversaries are on my way that i should be prayerful. It is very real! if u have never experienced it, may u never experience it but if u r going through it, dont take it with levity, pray and fast if possible God will deliver you.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Trexnemesis(m): 8:30am On Sep 08, 2016
This is one of the dummies sold to the church by the devil to keep her busy doing nothing. We have abandoned the most important work given to us by Jesus Christ. We now chase imaginary enemies all over the place at the expense of preaching the Gospel. All born again Christians are well protected by God against whatever Satan wants to throw at us. ( "no weapon fashioned against us can prosper"; See also Mark 16:17 "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover"wink. For me, this settles it. The serpents are the powers of darkness which definitely exist. As for spiritual cobwebs, I don't want to bother myself whether it exists or not because God has made provision for my safety in Christ. It is a distraction from the devil. It is because so-called believers live in disobedience that they cant remember to put their trust in God anymore and therefore feel / think they have to protect themseves. The Church has missed it big time! The pastors that should teach the people are instead feeding fat on them.

1 Like

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Godsate: 8:41am On Sep 08, 2016
Donharrie:
Is is real. It is a way the african spiritual enemies uses to deter someone from progressing, happens mostly to those with bright future. The solution is prayer and rebuke, remember REBUKE THE DEVIL AND HE SHALL FLEE, he has no right over a saved soul, amend your ways also. GOD BLESS YOU

It's real. as busy as Oshodi is, if you are attacked by this spirit you would be walking among the croud and would be feeling cobweb on your face and head. I had the expirience until God delivered me.

It is not something easy to overcome. After the prayers from Pastors, the problem still persist. I beleived that God can do all things and started thinking that the delay may be due to my sinful way of life. I then gave my life to Christ fully, start attending church regularly and living my life according to the word of God. The word of God that says in Isaiah 54:17 that 'no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper ' was what Holy spirit used to librate me totaly. If you read it further the verse says ' this is the heritage of the servants of the Lord'. I immediately join the workers in the church and include this verse in my prayer and before I know the siege was completely removed with the power in the name of Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by kenlinzo(m): 8:41am On Sep 08, 2016
Rapture4real:

There are certain spiritual experiences that are difficult to believe unless you have the experience. It is very real. I've had the experiences many times but always pray against it. You will discover something like cobweb rubbing on your face even in a very clean environment. In fact some people have b^n passing thru d place without experiencing such but once the victim pass thru it you will experience it. At times you won't see it physically but the impact on you at that time is real. It's witchcraft operation to cause delay or hindrance. I'm totally free from it now. It doesn't mean every cobweb experience is demonic. Bit when it's becoming common even on the road where there is no way cobweb can be there then it's dwmonic

You have said it all.......
SOLUTION: Fast and pray from 12am-3pm daily fr 3 days. Pray with Psalm 109:1-31.
Always wake up by 12midnite to pray according to the bible verse above.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by dson84: 8:41am On Sep 08, 2016
we should nt be too carried away by science and it background, traces has shown that the demonic realm inflict delay,stagnation among many on it victims by aligning cobweb on their parts,homes etc.
but pray is the only solution.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by inri: 8:49am On Sep 08, 2016
DEMONIC COBWEBS ARE NOT PHYSICAL BUT SPIRITUAL, SO CANNOT BE SEEN WITH A 'MORTAL' EYE.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Nosu(m): 8:50am On Sep 08, 2016
I am a believer, and I don't believe in demonic cobweb, even though I know that demons can use anything to enslave anybody. the problem I have with some Christians is that they use one incident to build doctrine.

what do you mean by nothing in life is supernatural? see, life itself is supernatural and that is why no scientist have been able to give any reasonable explanation to how life started. they have given explanation that they can not scientifically prove.

pls help me explain how the cloud is suspended without pillars. how is the moon, stars and sun hung up there without any support.

do you know anything about dark masses? I am sure u don't have a lab because if you have, you must have realised by now that not everything is natural.

[
quote author=aaronson post=49164415]No such thing as demonic cobweb.

Have come to realize something which is, Most people consider God the answer to what they don't know. It's fine to be ignorant but you shouldn't justify your ignorance by using God as an answer.

Yes! I agree the universe is mystery but that's the reason for physics to learn a bit of how nature really works and it will surprise you to know nothing is supernatural. Most greatest inventors brought about their inventions by manipulating physics speaking of airplanes, nuclear energy, solar energy electricity, mobile phones etc were all due to manipulation of physics.

If you believe in the demonic cobweb talk, sorry to say, you ignorant and your life needs to be examined because Socates said something, "The unexamined life is not worth living."[/quote]
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Dalek(m): 8:53am On Sep 08, 2016
DONT MISTAKE COINCIDENCE FOR FATE...
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Ifolo11: 9:09am On Sep 08, 2016
Demonic cobweb?? undecided...so there is a demonic spider... the next thing they will say is that spiderman is demonic.. .SMH..
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by mcvirgin: 9:15am On Sep 08, 2016
and nigerians will keep giving the devil a nice suggestion.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 08, 2016
I always kick against that your second point. Definitely there would be a time the spider would make its webs nw, it doesn't matter if u passed thr moments ago, it could be that immediately you left the spider came and made its web. And you know they can be very fast. Plus u'l notice that during rainy season or moist periods they churn out webs more
Oluwalosheleyi:
Many pastors preach and conduct deliverance against demonic cobwebs and muslim clerics with herbalists also attest to its existence and profer solutions to it.

Some of its supposed effects include delay in various aspects of one's life such as the marital,financial,spiritual,etc spheres.It is even said to cause memory loss and/or blindness if it touches your eyes or fore-head.

I've tried to discredit this but how do you explain the following:
-Long thick cobwebs in the middle of roads where there is no visible anchor to hold the cobwebs.
-Passing by a spot without cobwebs only to return to that spot a minute later to be engulfed in cobwebs.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Wabbitboy: 9:19am On Sep 08, 2016
Seun:

Did this actually happen to you or is it just a story you were told? If this really happened, the cobwebs were blown onto the road by the wind.

If this actually happened to you, you must have narrowly missed the cobwebs when you were passing by the first time. Also, you didn't see them because cobwebs are barely visible against bright backgrounds, e.g. light-coloured walls and the sky. There's nothing demonic about this.

Religion creates lots of imaginary problems and then 'generously' offers to solve them for us at a dear price. Please be smart and don't fall for it!
Actually this happens to me a lot, and I found a way to deal with it; I simply remove the cobwebs from my face and go on my way to make my money!

5 Likes

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by GoodMuyis(m): 9:23am On Sep 08, 2016
Seun:

Did this actually happen to you or is it just a story you were told? If this really happened, the cobwebs were blown onto the road by the wind.

If this actually happened to you, you must have narrowly missed the cobwebs when you were passing by the first time. Also, you didn't see them because cobwebs are barely visible against bright backgrounds, e.g. light-coloured walls and the sky. There's nothing demonic about this.

Religion creates lots of imaginary problems and then 'generously' offers to solve them for us at a dear price. Please be smart and don't fall for it!

I go with what you said except the last paragraph, the term is traditional belief imported into religion. I believed its ancient explanation for the phenomenon. Just like science, our elders will want give explanation to everything. Infact, it was given a name but i've forgotten (iya-ganku or something)

The cobwebs stuff don tire me this days in my street, i thought it was only me until i voice and someone else beside testify. some i do see at time.

But am sure na PDP/APC cause am
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by yorhmienerd(m): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2016
RosaConsidine:

Money, academic prowess and a stable lifestyle are vices? You would rather be poor, illiterate and unstable, right? Did you just type blindly or did you read through what you typed?
I leave it to you to decide
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by awoluyi(m): 9:33am On Sep 08, 2016
Those who operate in the kingdom of darkness are familiar and are subject to the manipulations and operations of the kingdom. Every true christian with Holy Spirit dwelling in him or her has gained freedom from operating in that kingdom as clearly stated in Col 1:13 "For he (God) has recued us (true believers) from one (Satan) who rules in the kingdom of the darkness, and he has brought us into the kingdom of his dear Son (Jesus Christ)" to whom all powers belong. For those who come across " demonic cobwebs" made by spiders in their vicinities they are advised to fumugate their surroundings periodically. With this done "demonic cobwebs" experiences will disappear!
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by yorhmienerd(m): 9:33am On Sep 08, 2016
SnowJay92:

Please share what you know with us do that we may learn,
Hmm... You can't understand
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by yorhmienerd(m): 9:34am On Sep 08, 2016
SnowJay92:

Without 'westernisation' you'd know absolutely nothing about the religion you hold so dear today, you'd still be probably dancing naked around a fire while killing fowls and using your leg from Lagos to Ibadan.
That's your opinion.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by yorhmienerd(m): 9:35am On Sep 08, 2016
flamingREED:

Thank you, yorhmienerd.

Now, this is the best way to deal with unearned and childish doubters.
Yeah. Bless you
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by teemy(m): 9:36am On Sep 08, 2016
To those that believe I would say sweat it not as you could look gaga fighting an invisible net.

To those that do not believe I wouls say that the main point was ommitted: The web or spider is never found.

Using balooning or kiting as an explanation would not fit in if the evidence cannot be found. I would say a more believable one is electromagnetic flux similarto when we pass an arm over a plastic chair or run a plastic ruler through arm hair.
---------------------Content-Disposition: form-data; name="follow"

on
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by yorhmienerd(m): 9:41am On Sep 08, 2016
ericmor:

Don't worry, he will understand when they handle him/her
LOL.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by blackpriest0911: 9:44am On Sep 08, 2016
It's real my dear,i experienced it in Abuja highway were trees were not around...it's demonic.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by olucomf: 9:46am On Sep 08, 2016
My brother and sister I want to use this opportunity to tell you that is real ooo... Anytime this cobweb happeded to me, no matter am doing that tm, I will not successful in it.. So I pray several ly go so many places nothing change, but what I really observe is that anytime this think happeded to me and what am doing is not successful.. I need to have a little patient. Is a matter of tm. While I ask this from Elders they told me that is not Good. They said (awon agba), I mean the problem from devil. But if anybody have solution to this problem.. This is my e-mail Hollumedeyyy@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Blind Prophet, Kasali's 2016 Prophecies About Buhari. / Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video / Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.