Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? (55336 Views)

"The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / Invisible Cobwebs Everywhere / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by xtivin(m): 4:34am On Sep 08, 2016
Drabeey:

oga seun, i've been following most of your posts. Pls if i may ask.... Are you a atheist?
VIS don pardon you?
Drabeey was here grin
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by xtivin(m): 4:43am On Sep 08, 2016
Seriously spiders are spiritual enemies used by witchcraft for evil,Although westernization taught me that sleep paralysis has nothing to do with witchcraft but have u ever slept directly facing a spider?..try it and see the result.They are witchcraft instrument those who have ear and can hear let them hear

2 Likes

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by ikennafort(m): 4:45am On Sep 08, 2016
LMAO grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by d4guy: 4:47am On Sep 08, 2016
We are just too diabolical in this part of the world, it's probably a spider looking for it's breakfast , besides why will I *evil spirit * set up ordinary cobwebs to cripple you , when I can actually appear and smash the leg off grin

3 Likes

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by d4guy: 4:48am On Sep 08, 2016
xtivin:
Seriously spiders are spiritual enemies used by witchcraft for evil,Although westernization taught me that sleep paralysis has nothing to do with witchcraft but have u ever slept directly facing a spider?..try it and see the result.They are witchcraft instrument those who have ear and can hear let them hear
Which of the species exactly ? Abi na all of them ?

3 Likes

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by temmyplayboy(m): 4:54am On Sep 08, 2016
it exist only the adult will understand this, this cobwebs is been used by dark force to stagnant human progress, talking from experience

1 Like

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by alexarelano(m): 4:56am On Sep 08, 2016
dblackninja:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Which one is demonic cobwebs again?

Well I know the drill..just like new products are injected into the market to entice customers to part with their money, that's how these things are created to entice the congregation (customers) to part away with their cool cash as prayers and solutions are being offered to destroy the demonic cobwebs with spiritual cobwetic brooms grin
I swear, dis guy is wicked grin cheesy
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by amstamon: 4:57am On Sep 08, 2016
Chubhie:

His mind is blocked and he thinks he's smart.

Na owner of this site you just talk to like that? A whole boss seun the snap dragon.
Boss I hail o. Just send me mtn recharge card na. I loyal gan o
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by ramalot(m): 4:59am On Sep 08, 2016
And this here folks, is why Africa is stuck in the dark ages. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by ramalot(m): 5:01am On Sep 08, 2016
Chubhie:

His mind is blocked and he thinks he's smart.

Pray tell what you have achieved with your own wisdom? Just ONE thing will do. I'll wait.

2 Likes

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by alexarelano(m): 5:02am On Sep 08, 2016
at spiritual realm, anything could be demonic fah (in Ilorin ascent) cheesy
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by ramalot(m): 5:03am On Sep 08, 2016
temmyplayboy:
it exist only the adult will understand this, this cobwebs is been used by dark force to stagnant human progress, talking from experience

Your lack of progress is only attributable to your poor execution of life actions (or a lack thereof).

UNTIL you start to take FULL responsibility for your failures, you'll not get over them.

1 Like

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by CandyDiamond(f): 5:05am On Sep 08, 2016
While the Advance countries are deep into research and
discovering new habitable planet outside our own cosmos, [/b]Africans are busy looking for spider demonic cobwebs that is holding their destiny[b]. shocked shocked :oThe wise ones uses the fear of unknown to impose fear on their prey to exploit them and become too powerful and rich at the expence of his poor and weak minded followers.[/b] May God through our lord Jesus christ deliver Africans from gullibility[b].

1 Like

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by alexarelano(m): 5:05am On Sep 08, 2016
Seun:

Did this actually happen to you or is it just a story you were told? If this really happened, the cobwebs were blown onto the road by the wind.

If this actually happened to you, you must have narrowly missed the cobwebs when you were passing by the first time. Also, you didn't see them because cobwebs are barely visible against bright backgrounds, e.g. light-coloured walls and the sky. There's nothing demonic about this.

Religion creates lots of imaginary problems and then 'generously' offers to solve them for us at a dear price. Please be smart and don't fall for it!

@CEO Seun (our own Mike Sookerbak),
at spiritual realm, anything could be demonic fah (in Ilorin ascent) cheesy
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Nobody: 5:31am On Sep 08, 2016
TeamLeader:
I always experience it almost everyday and immediately I prayed and cancelled it. I never know the solution to it. Please in case yu know the solution pls I will be interested

what!!! shocked

bros, Na only you waka come? shocked
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Nobody: 5:34am On Sep 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by ralphGBP(m): 6:04am On Sep 08, 2016
jezuzboi:
When a child begins to think he is wiser than his father, what his father spent a lifetime running away from, kills him in his sleep.

As good as logic is, it is also the tragedy that has made the sun to shed tears by midday. Disbelieving the truth doesn't make it a lie. And believing a lie doesn't make it true.

The wisdom of all the wise joined together is far less than the foolishness of God, if there is anything like that. The foolish things of this world have often been used to confound the wise.

There will be no end to your confusion. And the answer you seek will not come to you here. But just know this; "On the day the gods have destined for the monkey to die, all the trees in the forest become slippery."

Never take anything for granted! Many who did, are now grounded! #Pray

Words of Wisdom, I just copied your comment!
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Adegokenath(m): 6:05am On Sep 08, 2016
OP U COULD HAVE INLUDED MATURE PERSON SHOULD TAKE PART IN THIS TOPIC. HAPPEN TO ME SOME YEARS AGO BUT THANK GOD I WAS DELIVERED THE SECOND DAY WITH ANOITING OIL THE EVIL SPIDER FELL FROM MY FORE HEAD LIVE.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by UjSizzle(f): 6:09am On Sep 08, 2016
I don't know.

When I see cobwebs, I get rid of them because the spiders aren't paying the rent. I don't attribute them to any demon.

You guys need to stop giving the devil too much airtime and start claiming your portion as children of God undecided
If you spent all these time looking for demons who are busy having a barbecue in hell, reading your bibles instead, you'd know that no weapons fashioned against you shall prosper. And where God dwells, the devil has no business occupying.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by DabFrankNG: 6:10am On Sep 08, 2016
Seun:

Did this actually happen to you or is it just a story you were told? If this really happened, the cobwebs were blown onto the road by the wind.

If this actually happened to you, you must have narrowly missed the cobwebs when you were passing by the first time. Also, you didn't see them because cobwebs are barely visible against bright backgrounds, e.g. light-coloured walls and the sky. There's nothing demonic about this.

Religion creates lots of imaginary problems and then 'generously' offers to solve them for us at a dear price. Please be smart and don't fall for it!
Seun I heard that your parents are pastors. If you don't believe in witches and wizards you should at least believe what the bible says about spiritual wickedness.
If pray you don't experience it to believe it. Demonic oppression is real but more real is the power of our God. There was a time it was as if my legs were bound with cob webs.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by fixedhollies(m): 6:13am On Sep 08, 2016
Yea... It exists... I don experience am real time. I am not hidding it. Someone will pass d same road u are passing and u follow d person to notice dat u are feeling cubwebs even on the express! Walking along d street etc! But he don te I see am last! I have bn delivered. I have a first hand experience.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Nwaiberibe: 6:15am On Sep 08, 2016
I know the ignorant ones would start killing spiders after reading this. But demonic cobweb has nothing to do with spiders, literally speaking. It's a term for the diabolic tools used by enemies to put a spiritual blockade to people's progress

1 Like

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by sunnymaja(m): 6:16am On Sep 08, 2016
TeamLeader:
I always experience it almost everyday and immediately I prayed and cancelled it. I never know the solution to it. Please in case yu know the solution pls I will be interested

Go to mountain of fire and miracles ministry for deliverance in their prayer city venue. It will disappear in Jesus name and the spirit behind it will die
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by lekkie073(m): 6:17am On Sep 08, 2016
Seun:

seun...I pray u don't encounter situations where u will be forced to go spiritual for healing. occultism is real so is spiritualism. even the western world do not discredit it. though I understand u can't really pin all of mans problems to occultic influences bit that doesn't mean such don't exist.

1 Like

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Chubhie: 6:18am On Sep 08, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Any reason why the 'world beyond' decides to interact with this physical world? And HOW it reacts with this physical world, if its not composed of the same type of matter??
I'm not one to argue about spiritual truths. it's best experienced.

That the deep web exits alongside the clearnet but not accessible to the ordinary web usher says something about your questions of 'HOW' 'Interacts' and 'Reacts' relationship between the physical and metaphysical.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by bennymark(m): 6:22am On Sep 08, 2016
For those who ddispute it, hold on to your belief system, I am a Christian. But I have been told by a spiritualist about this, mind u, not in a condition where he was soliciting for any payment.

Especially early mornings, don't act like you are oblivious of how evil man can be, don't kid yourself, anything is possible as much as good and evil exists.

Seun:
You sound like someone who has personally experienced the unspeakable horror of demonic cobwebs. Pls share your experiences with us.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by litaninja(m): 6:25am On Sep 08, 2016
Amazing. You're still here steady defending your foolishness...

Oluwalosheleyi:
I am only bringing an issue in the society to public view,dont insult me.

1 Like

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by SaffronSpice: 6:25am On Sep 08, 2016
All of you talking science,just pray you don't get afflicted by ogun jankariwo grin.
Don't be quick to disprove what science can't explain yet.
These phenomena are not peculiar to Africa alone.
Asians also have some concepts which are difficult to explain with the use of science:acupuncture,chi etc.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 08, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
i am okay,i forgive you.

You are at the mild stages. It will soon become full.blown..

1 Like

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by blazer234: 6:28am On Sep 08, 2016
lepasharon:
Demonic cobwebs? Wow Africa

Well, I actually clicked to check your pix.....so so disappointing. angry
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Lukgaf(m): 6:30am On Sep 08, 2016
You better don't fall victim of the fake and bad pastor like TB JOSHUA. even, if that happens to you, pray to your God instead. There is no any power except from God. S o be warned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video / Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder / Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.