Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? (55204 Views)

"The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / Invisible Cobwebs Everywhere / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Lovelynature(m): 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
It exists oo.

African mentality or not, reality is reality. African demons operate differently from Western demons - though same mission

As funny as it may sound, it's true

2 Likes

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by danypst: 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
Tes we know that demons exist and can manipulate anything, using them as a tool for attacking its prey, but that does not necessarily mean that the cobwebs that has its only source from the spiders is now demonic. That a demon uses a cat or owl for an operation, does not make these animals demonic. The world generally is never a safe place. Thats why we need God.

1 Like

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Strawman: 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
herzern:
Mr Seun intentionally pushed this topic to FrontPaqe to make mockery of the Op.....

No words from me!!!!

Lol it's to make fun of religion, not the OP. The scheme is as clear as day. They're trying so hard to make themselves look intelligent. grin

4 Likes

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by buffalowings: 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
Donharrie:
Is is real. It is a way the african spiritual enemies uses to deter someone from progressing, happens mostly to those with bright future. The solution is prayer and rebuke, remember REBUKE THE DEVIL AND HE SHALL FLEE, he has no right over a saved soul, amend your ways also. GOD BLESS YOU

All these superstitious beliefs never leave u hen

Siddon drink origin.

1 Like

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by hilaryiq(f): 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
Donharrie:
Is is real. It is a way the african spiritual enemies uses to deter someone from progressing, happens mostly to those with bright future. The solution is prayer and rebuke, remember REBUKE THE DEVIL AND HE SHALL FLEE, he has no right over a saved soul, amend your ways also. GOD BLESS YOU

Yes my brother let me tell you my experience with a demonic cobweb

So one day I was walking down the streets and suddenly I was trapped in one place, I couldn't move. Next thing I know I'm entwined in a massive cobweb with a big black spider-looking owl coming towards me and laughing and saying I will never prosper. I was so afraid so I began praying and rebuking, lo and behold a big brown broom appeared and I used it to clear away the cobweb and kill the spider owl. A dust pan then appeared which I used to pack up the remaining pieces.

If not for the spiritual broom and dust pan sent to me from heaven, I wouldn't have prospered as I am doing now. PRAISE THE LORD!!!

7 Likes

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Ishilove: 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
Donharrie:
Well spoken. In stubborn cases go to church for deliverance
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by litaninja(m): 11:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
I suggest you go back to the school you graduated from, or that you're attending....you need get your school fees back. Na wasted investment.

Oluwalosheleyi:
Many pastors preach and conduct deliverance against demonic cobwebs and muslim clerics with herbalists also attest to its existence and profer solutions to it.

Some of its supposed effects include delay in various aspects of one's life such as the marital,financial,spiritual,etc spheres.It is even said to cause memory loss and/or blindness if it touches your eyes or fore-head.

I've tried to discredit this but how do you explain the following:
-Long thick cobwebs in the middle of roads where there is no visible anchor to hold the cobwebs.
-Passing by a spot without cobwebs only to return to that spot a minute later to be engulfed in cobwebs.

1 Like

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by fromnigeria(m): 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
Many pastors preach and conduct deliverance against demonic cobwebs and muslim clerics with herbalists also attest to its existence and profer solutions to it.

Some of its supposed effects include delay in various aspects of one's life such as the marital,financial,spiritual,etc spheres.It is even said to cause memory loss and/or blindness if it touches your eyes or fore-head.

I've tried to discredit this but how do you explain the following:
-Long thick cobwebs in the middle of roads where there is no visible anchor to hold the cobwebs.
-Passing by a spot without cobwebs only to return to that spot a minute later to be engulfed in cobwebs.
my people perish for lack of knowledge.

Op must be living a fearful life. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by RosaConsidine: 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
wapeers70:
Mthewwwww

It won't be well with you. fucking fraudster
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by prince985(m): 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
oh my Jesus ...u guys really had to put this up at exactly midnight..and i sleep alone..i hate nairaland cry

2 Likes

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Ishilove: 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
Lovelynature:
It exists oo.

African mentality or not, reality is reality. African demons operate differently from Western demons - though same mission

As funny as it may sound, it's true
It sounds funny to the carnal and undiscerning mind but there is absolutely NOTHING funny about demonic cobwebs.

I feel sorry for those laughing and saying Africans are superstitious. Stay there make pant dey wear una.

5 Likes

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
I pity sum people forming educated nd informed

This z Africa nt Europe!!

Mind u,there re cobwebs nd there re cobwebs

for those who understand,there z a difference between ALANTAKUN nd IJAKARIWO...d latter z mostly demonic

God!!...Hw cn sumwan xplain away a situation whereby u suddenly get entangled in cobwebs on a ROAD with constant traffic??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by SAMBARRY: 11:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
grin
lepasharon:
Demonic cobwebs? Wow Africa
as in hennn grin

The things I read on nl you begin to wonder the use of all the degrees some people have if they still believe all this superstitious boo sheet.anyway I blame nollywood grin

Arrant nonsense grin

1 Like

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by RobinRay(m): 11:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
hilaryiq:

So one day I was walking down the streets and suddenly I was trapped in one place, I couldn't move. Next thing I know I'm entwined in a massive cobweb with a big black spider-looking owl coming towards me and laughing and saying I will never prosper. I was so afraid so I began praying and rebuking, lo and behold a big brown broom appeared and I used it to clear away the cobweb and kill the spider owl. A dust pan then appeared which I used to pack up the remaining pieces.

If not for the spiritual broom and dust pan sent to me from heaven, I wouldn't have prospered as I am doing now. PRAISE THE LORD!!!

grin grin

You just made my night

1 Like

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Sermwell(m): 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
Icon79:

I disagree. Actually, what you don't know can harm you....badly.

And yes, Satan can possess anything, including spiders, and use them as weapons. Hence, it's possible for demonic cobweb to exist.
Keep an open mind and try to learn new things. As the scripture says: My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge Hosea 4:6.

O pari
Pls stop stop this wanton display of ignorance! undecided I and my cousin visited our uncle in houston tx last year and saw a lot of cobwebs, even in the car when its not driven after few days! On so many occasions, I would want to wear my shoes and see cobweb on it! My uncle who has been based in the US for long told us that it happens like that in such a period and there is nothing strange about it! Pls change your mindset because this is really funny to say the least!

3 Likes

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
Seun:

Did this actually happen to you or is it just a story you were told? If this really happened, the cobwebs were blown onto the road by the wind.

If this actually happened to you, you must have narrowly missed the cobwebs when you were passing by the first time. Also, you didn't see them because cobwebs are barely visible against bright backgrounds, e.g. light-coloured walls and the sky. There's nothing demonic about this.

Religion creates lots of imaginary problems and then 'generously' offers to solve them for us at a dear price. Please be smart and don't fall for it!

oga seun, i've been following most of your posts. Pls if i may ask.... Are you a atheist?

1 Like

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by SAMBARRY: 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
GODKID98:

This Africa nt Europe!!

for those who understand,there z a difference between ALANTAKUN nd IJAKARIWO...d latter z mostly demonic

God!!...Hw cn sumwan xplain away a situation whereby u suddenly get entangled in cobwebs on a ROAD with constant traffic??
the person is suffering from psychosis or severe hallucinations. grin

Use your brain grin

There's a reason God gave you a brain grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by RosaConsidine: 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
GODKID98:

This z Africa nt Europe!!

Ballooning, sometimes called kiting, is a means by which spiders, and some other small invertebrates, can move through the air by releasing one or more gossamer threads to catch the wind. By this means they are wafted aloft and are at the mercy of the air currents. This procedure is mostly used by spiderlings to disperse, but larger individuals have been observed using it. The spider climbs to a high point, stands on its toes and points its abdomen to the sky, releasing fine silk threads from its spinnerettes until lift off occurs. Journeys achieved vary from a few metres to hundreds of kilometres. Even atmospheric data have collected samples of balloons at five kilometres above the earth and ships in mid-ocean have reported spider landings. Mortality is high.

Help yourself

1 Like

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
fromnigeria:

my people perish for lack of knowledge.

Op must be living a fearful life. Smh
I never said anything that shows fear,i was only seeking sensible contributions from people on an issue that is very wide-spread.i never said i was under any influence whatsoever.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by SAMBARRY: 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sermwell:

Pls stop stop this wanton display of ignorance! undecided I and my cousin visited our uncle in houston tx last year and saw a lot of cobwebs, even in the car when its not driven after few days! On so many occasions, I would want to wear my shoes and see cobweb on it! My uncle who has been based in the US for long told us that it happens like that in such a period and there is nothing strange about it! Pls change your mindset because this is really funny to say the least!
thanks for enlightening the ignoramus

The nonsense I read on this forum sometimes henn grin

Smh. Mind boggling to say the least grin
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
SAMBARRY:
the person is suffering from psychosis or severe hallucinations. grin

Use your brain grin

There's a reason God gave you a brain grin

So,u believe dat there re no demonic cobwebs??
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
neocortex:
@ Oluwalosheleyi

Spider webs have the ability to cross great distances including cross-continental movement,
at any point in time a spider may be traveling using its web so if you happen to pass by you
can encounter a "free" web that is not anchored by any object.

Spiritualists that blame "evil spirit" for spider web encounters are just
trying to create unnecessary fear in their customers mind so as to make
the customers perpetually dependent on their advice/solutions.
good.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Tremor007: 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
sure it does and the negative implications are gross
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Divepen1(m): 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
I think every christain's belief should be hinged on the bible.
Christains do not need to pray over cobweb because you've the victory already. Even when a rattle attacked paul, he shook it off and continued his making of fire.
There are some basic knowledge that must not elude us. We agree they might exist but the bible says nothing shall by any means hurt you.
I've heard of people returning home a few minutes after they left because they encountered cobweb. That's fear. Not precaution.
Even if there are demonic cobwebs should we now start dodging cobwebs on the road. If you live like that, you will die wretched with little peace. Your case will be like Jacob in Genesis 47, where Pharoah was forced to ask how old he was when he saw how his children bundled him into the palace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 11:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
litaninja:
I suggest you go back to the school you graduated from, or that you're attending....you need get your school fees back. Na wasted investment.

I am only bringing an issue in the society to public view,dont insult me.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Sermwell(m): 11:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
hilaryiq:

You have made my day with this your joke cheesy. Even basket mouth and Bovi have got nothing on you bro grin
On a serious note; did you read this trash you just typed? I don't think so!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Sermwell(m): 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
hilaryiq:

You have made my day with this your joke cheesy. Even basket mouth and Bovi have got nothing on you bro grin
On a serious note; did you read this trash you just typed? I don't think so!! undecided
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Xsmart22(m): 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
This is the first time I'm hearing of demonic cobwebs
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by SAMBARRY: 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
I never said anything that shows fear,i was only seeking sensible contributions from people on an issue that is very wide-spread.i never said i was under any influence whatsoever.
stop this nonsense. ARE you sure you're not hallucinating?you need to see a psychologist,counsellor or neurologist before it degenerates to something worse

Otherwise you will start seeing rams flying and chickens swimming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Mattizzy(m): 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hahaha. Demonic Cobweb is what pastors say to describe when Devil has holded or seized your life not Real Spider Demonic Cobwebs.

Abi Demon has turned Spider?
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by wcurtis76(m): 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
Lies from the pits of hell please if u don't believe e it dont confuse others that are learning devil operates with many things I personally has been attacked by this evil cobwebs I have a room mate den and eye withness around 2pm it was sent to bite me and infect me so please am not here to tell my stories but to correct an impletion about what u said oyiiiii
Seun:

Did this actually happen to you or is it just a story you were told? If this really happened, the cobwebs were blown onto the road by the wind.

If this actually happened to you, you must have narrowly missed the cobwebs when you were passing by the first time. Also, you didn't see them because cobwebs are barely visible against bright backgrounds, e.g. light-coloured walls and the sky. There's nothing demonic about this.

Religion creates lots of imaginary problems and then 'generously' offers to solve them for us at a dear price. Please be smart and don't fall for it!
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by hilaryiq(f): 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sermwell:

I'm a girl :p

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics / 7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. / Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.