Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Vacant At Dove Recruit - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacant At Dove Recruit (1918 Views)

Immigration To Recruit 5,000 Personnel Soon / Nigerian Army 72 Regular Recruit Intake For 2014/2015 Out. / Good News! Immigration Set To Recruit 5,000 Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacant At Dove Recruit by registadov: 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2009
I have ability to apply on the behalf of any employee, dove recruitment is a Recruitment firm, we have been awarded to recruit unemployed, Ten companies has vacant space each, i will need your full name and area of study, then i will apply for you. send your information to sec2dove@yahoo.com
Re: Vacant At Dove Recruit by niddamugu(m): 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2009
even you?. we know you. you need a better job than what you are doing. sell pure water in that shop you call office and you will see how much money you would make. 419ners have spoilt business for you all. everyone BEWARE!!!!!!! they are all THIEVES!!!!!!
Re: Vacant At Dove Recruit by tegon(m): 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2009
U guys should be candid, at least for an hour. Do you mean what you are sayin then check out my details from ur inbox
Re: Vacant At Dove Recruit by Seismic007(m): 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2009
registadov:

I have ability to apply on the behalf of any employee, dove recruitment is a Recruitment firm, we have been awarded to recruit unemployed, Ten companies has vacant space each, i will need your full name and area of study, then i will apply for you. send your information to sec2dove@yahoo.com

Why do you want to apply for people instead of telling them to apply directly . Before we know it, u'll tell them to pay some money so u can influence it. You had better stop tarnishing the reputation of your so called "dove recruitment", that is if it actually exist undecided.
Re: Vacant At Dove Recruit by Seismic007(m): 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ole, ole, ole, barawo, barawo, thief, thief, u forgot naija guys don sharp pass all these. shocked
Re: Vacant At Dove Recruit by bidemi12(m): 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2009
@Registerdove shame on your for trying to take advantage of the unemployed. Why would you even want to recruit someone who is not able to fill simple application? shame on you
Re: Vacant At Dove Recruit by kech(f): 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2009
grin The funny thing is that this post is on the front page. Apparently someone thinks it's legit. grin grin
Okay, let's assume this is real. How does one allow someone who cannot even write a coherent sentence apply for him/her? OP, you came here to sell your services and you can't even do it right. Look at the grammar in your post. If you can make such grammatical errors in such a small sentence, what will you do to my application? Or you guys think English doesn't matter? Bad English in Application letters and Resumes is a big turn off ooo. If you don't know, ask somebody.
Re: Vacant At Dove Recruit by iyke3g(m): 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2009
This post is just too funny. I wonder if anyone will fall for this.
Re: Vacant At Dove Recruit by Rooneyboy(m): 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2009
Leave this idiot alone lets face more important issues.
Re: Vacant At Dove Recruit by registadov: 10:34am On Oct 07, 2009
i will be with those i fill form on their behalf on the test datein the hall, the assurance it that any one i fill the form on their behalf will get a post
Re: Vacant At Dove Recruit by kay80(m): 11:17am On Oct 07, 2009
registadov:

i will be with those i fill form on their behalf on the test datein the hall, the assurance it that any one i fill the form on their behalf will get a post

@registadov. You no even get shame. You have the gots to post this. Do you think Nairalanders are mumu like you??
Re: Vacant At Dove Recruit by niddamugu(m): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2009
registadov

DON'T waste your time trying to convincing people. you even sound like racketeer - remember GCE and JAMB of those days, when you used to jump over the fence to smuggle in answers. hhn?. those days are gone you were not pro-active to have diversified. now you still bring the old mentality into a new dispensation. FORGET BRO, we are wiser and better now.
Re: Vacant At Dove Recruit by keyne(f): 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2009
@ posters
did he force u?abeg,free the guy.
Re: Vacant At Dove Recruit by bidemi12(m): 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2009
@Keyne you and tpia must be related. It is only someone related to her that can make such a callous statement.

(1) (Reply)

Front Desk Receptionist Needed In Port Harcourt / Mistakes Job Seekers Make While Posting CVS For Job Applications. / Smile Communications Sales Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.