Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Who Knows How I Can Recover My Yahoo Password - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Knows How I Can Recover My Yahoo Password (617 Views)

How Do I Recover My Privacy Protection Password For My Infinix Hotnote X551? / Why You Should Put Password On Your Phone - Techknowng.com / Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows How I Can Recover My Yahoo Password by Sunkyphil(m): 7:51am On Sep 07, 2016
it happened two days ago, i have been unable to log in to my yahoo mail its not accepting my password again. I tried '' forget password" then d recovery option, d number i used for it long ago has been blocked:the other option which is a secret question i dont seem to remember the correct answer, is there anyway to recover it??
I av important documents in the mail and besides its my official email address
cry
Re: Who Knows How I Can Recover My Yahoo Password by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 07, 2016
Sunkyphil:
it happened two days ago, i have been unable to log in to my yahoo mail its not accepting my password again. I tried '' forget password" then d recovery option, d number i used for it long ago has been blocked:the other option which is a secret question i dont seem to remember the correct answer, is there anyway to recover it??
I av important documents in the mail and besides its my official email address
cry
I was faced with the exact problem months back ...go and register /welcome back the sim...in the meantime,try sending yahoo a mail with your Second email address, email should contain details such as your birthday ,,your blocked phone number ,your new phone number and any other info they can use to verify it's actually your email
Re: Who Knows How I Can Recover My Yahoo Password by Sunkyphil(m): 8:11am On Sep 07, 2016
BADNEAT:
I was faced with the exact problem months back ...go and register /welcome back the sim...in the meantime,try sending yahoo a mail with your Second email address, email should contain details such as your birthday ,,your blocked phone number ,your new phone number and any other info they can use to verify it's actually your email
d phone number has been recycled dats d problem
And wats d address to send yahoo an email?
Re: Who Knows How I Can Recover My Yahoo Password by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 07, 2016
Sunkyphil:
d phone number has been recycled dats d problem
And wats d address to send yahoo an email?
nawa oo....search through yahoo naa for where to send in complaints ....or should do that for you?
Re: Who Knows How I Can Recover My Yahoo Password by Sunkyphil(m): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2016
DOES ANYONE KNOWS YAHOO CUSTOMER NUMBER FOR NIGERIA AV EXHAUSTED ALMOST ALL OPTIONS
Re: Who Knows How I Can Recover My Yahoo Password by khufu: 11:27am On Sep 16, 2016
Sunkyphil:
DOES ANYONE KNOWS YAHOO CUSTOMER NUMBER FOR NIGERIA AV EXHAUSTED ALMOST ALL OPTIONS

call the person using the number now and explain the situation to him. use the number for recovery and ask him to please forward the recovery sms/code to you.
Re: Who Knows How I Can Recover My Yahoo Password by Sunkyphil(m): 11:58am On Sep 16, 2016
khufu:

call the person using the number now and explain the situation to him. use the number for recovery and ask him to please forward the recovery sms/code to you.
ok i will try dat option thanks

(1) (Reply)

Android OS In Data Usage Drains My Data Daily / Shocking!! - Airtel 25# For 500mb, And 500# For 1gb Data Offers Will End On 30th / I Want To Buy A Samsung S6 Edge Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.