Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

The Only Thing Nigeria Christian Can INVENT - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only Thing Nigeria Christian Can INVENT (544 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" / 30 Church Meme's Every Christian Can Relate With During Service (pictures) / Some Nigeria Christian Practices That White People Don’t Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Thing Nigeria Christian Can INVENT by frubben(m): 8:13am On Sep 07, 2016
The only thing that nigeria christian know how to INVENT is NOISE

#Fact #learnfromdbible

3 Likes

Re: The Only Thing Nigeria Christian Can INVENT by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 07, 2016
mmm

Re: The Only Thing Nigeria Christian Can INVENT by alegbeleye(m): 8:31am On Sep 07, 2016
I pray this will not be used against you on judgement day.
Re: The Only Thing Nigeria Christian Can INVENT by GoodieAmy(f): 8:38am On Sep 07, 2016
Mtchewwwww. I thought i was about reading something reasonable coming from you.
Re: The Only Thing Nigeria Christian Can INVENT by frubben(m): 8:50am On Sep 07, 2016
alegbeleye:
I pray this will not be used against you on judgement day.

I hear
Re: The Only Thing Nigeria Christian Can INVENT by frubben(m): 8:51am On Sep 07, 2016
GoodieAmy:
Mtchewwwww. I thought i was about reading something reasonable coming from you.

Yea babe I thought for like hour things nigeria christian have invented in 9ja and d only thing I could come up with is NOISE

Sowi
Re: The Only Thing Nigeria Christian Can INVENT by GoodieAmy(f): 9:07am On Sep 07, 2016
Thats the kind of thing you'll think of. You're Nigerian, a christian...thats if you truly are and you're obviously a noisemaker. I'm not surprised you'll post such. Keep it up and keep making yourself appear foolish in the eyes of genuine christians. This is not the way to preach Christ like you claim to want to preach Christ... You really need to have a relationship with God oh.. It is well with your soul
Re: The Only Thing Nigeria Christian Can INVENT by frubben(m): 10:37am On Sep 07, 2016
GoodieAmy:
Thats the kind of thing you'll think of. You're Nigerian, a christian...thats if you truly are and you're obviously a noisemaker. I'm not surprised you'll post such. Keep it up and keep making yourself appear foolish in the eyes of genuine christians. This is not the way to preach Christ like you claim to want to preach Christ... You really need to have a relationship with God oh.. It is well with your soul

Na because say u b female oooo and yes am a big believer. Nigeria christian make noise a lot that's just d truth. Peace

(1) (Reply)

Eid-l-kabir Celebration At Ilorin The Kwara State Capital / A Rev Celebrated Independence Day Posing Beside Heep Of Waste. pix / SSIP Pastor Claims To Turn Water Into Wine, Stands On Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.