Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

See How To Easily Identify Unknown Callers And Block Unwanted Callers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See How To Easily Identify Unknown Callers And Block Unwanted Callers (519 Views)

How To Block Unwanted Calls From Landing Into Your Phone / How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger / How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How To Easily Identify Unknown Callers And Block Unwanted Callers by Tecmobs(m): 8:15am On Sep 07, 2016
It's embarrassing when you are unable to identify your caller especially when a number looks familier and it even get worse if the caller ask "so have you deleted my number? Or have you forgotten of me?"
Also, it's very annoying when get calls from unwanted callers or random numbers.

The good news is that those embarrassing and annoying moment are over with TRUECALLER on your phone.

The TRUECALLER is a well developed android app which is very useful in managing your phone calls, one interesting thing about true caller is that is quickly locate the name of your unknown caller anytime and always.

How to easily Identify unknown callers and block unwanted callers

See full post here
http://www.tecnomobiles.com/2016/09/identify-unknown-callers-and-block-unwanted-callers.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Unlock My Iphone Six / Airtel. Glo Transfer Code / Please Where Can I Get Dstv A-drifta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.