Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo (26739 Views)

Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Breasts Tattoo In New Photos / Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) / Halima Abubakar Flashes Chest Tattoo In Cleavage Baring Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo by olumalcolm(m): 9:51am On Sep 07, 2016
" OT for d WISE" I c
Re: Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 07, 2016
listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/
Re: Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo by jordinsparkles(f): 9:52am On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

Why are you ugly ?
hey monster! I have seen your posts and how you insult people like a senseless nonentity. Don't ever quote me because people like you are meant to be thrown into a lagoon.
Re: Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo by iykekelvins(m): 9:52am On Sep 07, 2016
Cool.
Re: Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo by aninexzy(m): 9:52am On Sep 07, 2016
benedictnsi:
Is that a tattoo or a cartoon
if him like mk I'm draw cartoon.
Re: Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

Why are you ugly ?
You don't have the right to say someone is ugly, it doesn't make sense.
Re: Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo by IhateYorubafool: 9:56am On Sep 07, 2016
jordinsparkles:
hey monster! I have seen your posts and how you insult people like a senseless nonentity. Don't ever quote me because people like you are meant to be thrown into a lagoon.

What of that gorilla sitting beside you in that picture ??
When are you gonna return "it" to the zoo ??
Re: Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo by IhateYorubafool: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2016
Movingcoil:

You don't have the right to say someone is ugly, it doesn't make sense.

She doesn't have the right to tell a grown man not to get a tattoo
Re: Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo by Angelo45(m): 10:01am On Sep 07, 2016
How did this make front page sef angry
Re: Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo by TDonald: 10:12am On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

Lol @Gorilla grin

Some people are just blessed with badmouth

1 Like

Re: Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo by IhateYorubafool: 10:16am On Sep 07, 2016
TDonald:

Lol @Gorilla grin

Some people are just blessed with badmouth

Lol
Re: Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

She doesn't have the right to tell a grown man not to get a tattoo
Don't you at least weigh the image your own words render as your personality. It should be her business after all if not for she loves phyno, she wouldn't have opened the post.
Re: Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo by IhateYorubafool: 10:25am On Sep 07, 2016
Movingcoil:

Don't you at least weigh the image your own words render as your personality. It should be her business after all if not for she loves phyno, she wouldn't have opened the post.

It is also my business if she says stupid stuffs
Re: Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo by wokomabest(m): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2016
floragregs:
worthless? That's a little too extreme, u know?
that HATE of a person I believe he escape from a psychia. He need to get his arse back to that hospital at ones
Re: Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo by EmmanicX(m): 10:40am On Sep 07, 2016
h.mmmm ....can see an 'Africa Logo' shocked
Re: Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo by jordinsparkles(f): 10:53am On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

you see your worthless life, you even went as far to check my dp. Well that shows how jobless you can always be. You called him a gorilla hahahahaha I laugh in Japanese...even if you and your generations work for 2 years, it will not even be up to the amount he spends in a day for feeding. Idiot!!! Keep dying there.
Re: Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo by kondogbia(m): 10:56am On Sep 07, 2016
how does it reduce the price of dollar
Re: Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo by jordinsparkles(f): 10:58am On Sep 07, 2016
Movingcoil:

my brother I don't know why that unsophisticated idiot has refused to let me be.
Re: Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo by Linus4(m): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2016
the tattoo is not too goodthe tattoo is not too goodthe tattoo is not too good
Re: Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 07, 2016
Phyno kiss tats kiss
Re: Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo by iamademorlar(m): 11:05am On Sep 07, 2016
captainbangz:
I don't fancy tattoos ,but the one on his chest is enticing

Choi gay alert ⚠...
Re: Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo by IhateYorubafool: 11:09am On Sep 07, 2016
jordinsparkles:
you see your worthless life, you even went as far to check my dp. Well that shows how jobless you can always be. You called him a gorilla hahahahaha I laugh in Japanese...even if you and your generations work for 2 years, it will not even be up to the amount he spends in a day for feeding. Idiot!!! Keep dying there.

Baby elephant
You claim the guys is rich, tell him to go get a plastic surgery.
I know you're too dumb to know that everyone isn't on the same time zone ?? It is 10:59 in Nigeria while it's 03:22 am somewhere in the United States
My family doesn't need to work for 2 years to buy that gorilla and cage him

He still stacks in naira, rents a house in lekki, drives a 2013 Toyota venza.
Wow, that's an achievement for a goat

you need to be in prison, having sex with an animal is called beastility.

I will advice you to take that gorilla back to the zoo
Re: Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo by jordinsparkles(f): 11:15am On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

Baby elephant
You claim the guys is rich, tell him to go get a plastic surgery.
I know you're too dumb to know that everyone isn't on the same time zone ?? It is 10:59 in Nigeria while it's 03:22 am somewhere in the United States
My family doesn't need to work for 2 years to buy that gorilla and cage him

He still stacks in naira, rents a house in lekki, drives a 2013 Toyota venza.
Wow, that's an achievement for a goat

you need to be in prison, having sex with an animal is called beastility.

I will advice you to take that gorilla back to the zoo
Mr replying you is a waste of mb, don't ever in your worthless life from the pit of hell insult my husband.
Re: Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 07, 2016
D*D*R*MA to all Glorious *&^%men, Wisemen decipher

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 07, 2016
olumalcolm:
" OT for d WISE" I c

*b*nte levels abound undecided
Re: Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo by iamauxin(m): 11:45am On Sep 07, 2016
jordinsparkles:
you've condescended to his league. But it's clear he's miles above you in that league.
Re: Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo by jordinsparkles(f): 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
iamauxin:
you've condescended to his league. But it's clear he's miles above you in that league.
the fact that I didn't give in to his stupidity doesn't make me a loser Mr.
Re: Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo by kingmekus(m): 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

Your husband ??
How do you feel being married to a gorilla ??
I bet it suck
I have an advice for you, poison him and go date a young fine guy.

Wait a minute, do you have kids for him ??
Send me the pictures of the little gorillas, i wanna see how gorilla kids look like, do they eat grass ??
shebi u know say u no get sense?? I just said I should remind you in case u forgot.
Re: Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo by iamauxin(m): 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
jordinsparkles:
the fact that I didn't give in to his stupidity doesn't make me a loser Mr.
I expected you to ignore to just him...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) / Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters / Toke Makinwa Slays In Army Camouflage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.