Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort - Phones (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort (28309 Views)

Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? / Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker / How To Flash Your Phone Without Going To Engineers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
Yes it is sir.
Gazzy88:
hello house I need your help. my wiko Wexler tab was attacked by malware called ghost push Trojan which makes it to download automatically random apps and display ads. I've tried uninstalling it but to no avail as it as turned to rom app. I gave a random engineer to flash the tab but he couldn't
. pls what can I do? a guy told me I will need to reinstall a new firmware on the tab....is that true?
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by tonbratom(m): 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
I have Tecno 8h droipad for sale. Screen is bad, you will need to fix it.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 10:35am On Jun 06, 2017
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
Do you have in stock Malata Max4 screen, if so, what the price?
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
No sir we don't.
indigene:
Do you have in stock Malata Max4 screen, if so, what the price?
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 8:02am On Jun 09, 2017
Good morning nairalanders!! Have a great day and a wonderful weekend. Got a bad phone?? talk to us today.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by mikaj(m): 8:59am On Jun 09, 2017
Do you have a Samsung S4 Charging flex (complete with mic). if so what's the price? in Tabs Lagos.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
We do not have that sir but we can the phone to charge if we can see the phone.
mikaj:
Do you have a Samsung S4 Charging flex (complete with mic). if so what's the price? in Tabs Lagos.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 8:13am On Jun 12, 2017
However the previous week turned out, here's another day, morning and opportunity to not repeat the same mistakes, to make do with the time we have and to make this week a success filled one. Have a great day and a fruitful week ahead. #weefeexdesk #mondaymotivation
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by abbey621(m): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
Can you fix a motorola droid z force, it is stuck in a loop. I'm located in the Ajah area.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
It shows just the logo and reboots again, is that it? Please send us a message on +2349072122585 for faster communication. Thank you
abbey621:
Can you fix a motorola droid z force, it is stuck in a loop. I'm located in the Ajah area.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
Are you a content creator and up to date on recent development in the mobile world?? Send a whatsapp message to +2349072122585. We have a need for your expertise. Visit www.weefeex.com/weefeex-forum for insights
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 8:09am On Jun 15, 2017
Good morning and have wonderful Thursday smiley
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
Earn money creating interesting articles on technology, mobile devices and automobiles. Send a whatsapp message to +2349072122585 if interested.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by YoungMc(m): 12:54am On Jun 16, 2017
Please i need a diagram showing what samsung s3 screen display ic looks like
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 10:50am On Jun 16, 2017
Mobile repairs and accessory sales on www.weefeex.com. Get on the website now
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bad phone?? Not on our watch! Go on www.weefeex.com
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by oluadex99(m): 12:18am On Jun 19, 2017
jonozo:
Have you tried another battery on the phone?
Yes,i hv change d battery sametin,i change charging pot complete with flex sametin,even otg not working and i can't connect with system, wat next
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 9:40am On Jun 19, 2017
Good morning. Please which phone is that?
oluadex99:

Yes,i hv change d battery sametin,i change charging pot complete with flex sametin,even otg not working and i can't connect with system, wat next
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by stano2(m): 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
please do you have Dell d620 case and how much ?
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 6:43am On Jun 22, 2017
No we don't sir. Good morning
stano2:
please do you have Dell d620 case and how much ?
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 6:29am On Jun 23, 2017
Check out the WeeFeex Forum. You can connect and send private messages to one another, create topics to get help and provide help on various technical issues post videos and pictures an more. Log on to www.weefeex.com/weefeex-forum an get connected.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Good night everyone.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by Rapheal00(m): 2:40am On Jun 24, 2017
clean and neat blackberry bold 5 and memory card(2g) for sale(including one extra battery. contact number : 08130240463........@5 thousand naira. location :lagos and ogun state

Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by brandon180(m): 8:30am On Jun 24, 2017
quote me if u stay in calabar.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
No we don't but we can get work done regardless of the distance. Please call or send us a whatsapp message on +2349072122585
brandon180:
quote me if u stay in calabar.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by oluadex99(m): 4:08am On Jun 27, 2017
jonozo:
Good morning. Please which phone is that?
Hotnote pro
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
Get licensed Antivirus at affordable prices. Visit www.weefeex.com
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
Are you a dealer and looking for a place to sell replacement parts and accessories for mobile gadgets without owning a shop Log on to www.weefeex.com and register to be a vendor. As a technician, you can also show case your work to the world via uploading videos of your work on your profile in the weefeex forum, chat with online users that are tech savvy and more. It all happens when you visit www.weefeex.com
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by tafat: 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
Are there no extra charges?
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 8:55am On Jul 03, 2017
We get 10% of any transaction done through our platform other than that, there are no hidden or extra charges. Please send us a mail or talk to us on whatsapp with the number; +2349072122585, you can also chat with us on our website for any assistance. Good morning and have a wonderful day ahead
tafat:
Are there no extra charges?
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp / Whatsapp Group Admin Lands In Jail For Spreading Fake News. / Before You Buy That Second Hand Iphone, Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.