Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort - Phones (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort (28251 Views)

Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? / Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker / How To Flash Your Phone Without Going To Engineers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
Here is why you should join the WeeFeex forum;

- Send direct messages to technicians for assistance
- Share videos of your work and/or works from others
- Be in the know on technical and technology updates

Logon to www.weefeex.com/weefeex-forum and register to be a part of the forum
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
Have you ever faced troubles while working on a computer, do you need quick answers or someone to walk you through a problem??logon to the WeeFeex forum and connect with a tech person to get help. Get started www.weefeex.com/weefeex-forum
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by lanreabbey(m): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
please how much is tecno l5 screen because after ma fone jack and press by itself due to static electric,,,d home key and left key touch stoped working
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
What makes a bad Technician is his/her attitude towards work, the tool he/she uses and dishonesty he/she is. At WeeFeex we use the right tools, we are pleased to deliver great services and we are honest about our dealings to our customers. This is why you should let us handle your broken gadgets and you can purchase accessories and replacement parts from us. Visit www.weefeex.com
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
Good day sir, i'm not exactly sure I understand the problem of your device. Please send us a whatsapp message on 09072122585 for better communication. Thank you
lanreabbey:
please how much is tecno l5 screen because after ma fone jack and press by itself due to static electric,,,d home key and left key touch stoped working
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
Save money traveling from state to state and country to country to get replacement parts and accessories. Save time, energy and think less about where, how and if you can get reliable repair and technical services. All this can be achieved on www.weefeex.com. Get in touch with us now.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by T3amie(m): 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
Please I need assistance
I recently tried rooting my hot 4 lite in the process it got brigged and didn't power up afterwards
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
There is a likely chance that phone will not come up until you change the board of the device. Haven't had a case where that happened and it was rectified. I'm so sorry
T3amie:
Please I need assistance
I recently tried rooting my hot 4 lite in the process it got brigged and didn't power up afterwards
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2017
Beautiful morning everyone. Go on www.weefeex.com and stand a chance to get free repairs on your mobile gadgets.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by Horluwahighdee(m): 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
my zte z730 started having this issue on Sunday night, it first started with no sim card, i tried another sim(air tel) it worked, I tried another sim, no service. I have restarted so many times restored factory settings, still same result. please help
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
The same Airtel sim that worked on it, did you try it again? Please lets talk on whatsapp +2349072122585
Horluwahighdee:
my zte z730 started having this issue on Sunday night, it first started with no sim card, i tried another sim(air tel) it worked, I tried another sim, no service. I have restarted so many times restored factory settings, still same result. please help
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by lopezboy: 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
How can I locate u people ,I m in need of touch pad of galaxy grand duos and repaire.asap
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
We are in Lagos sir. You can call us on +2349072122585 or send us a whatsapp message on the same number for better communication. Thank you
lopezboy:
How can I locate u people ,I m in need of touch pad of galaxy grand duos and repaire.asap
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 12:05am On Aug 03, 2017
If you need to know what the problem is and how to get rid of the problem, if you need to know get proper ICT related services such as Networking, CCTV installation (with remote view), Fire alarm systems, if you need advisory services go on www.weefeex.com and every of your question will be answered. Our standards breeds great results, is satisfactory and cost effective. Talk to us now
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 12:06am On Aug 03, 2017
Do you need to know what the problem is and how to get rid of the problem, if you need to know get proper ICT related services such as Networking, CCTV installation (with remote view), Fire alarm systems, if you need advisory services go on www.weefeex.com and every of your question will be answered. Our standards breeds great results, is satisfactory and cost effective. Talk to us now
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
Proper fix at affordable prices and with out stress are what we propose to you. Talk to us today.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
Order for mobile phone screens, chargers, usb cables and more on www.weefeex.com. Chat with us for assistance.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by Mafia4life(m): 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
jonozo:
Order for mobile phone screens, chargers, usb cables and more on www.weefeex.com. Chat with us for assistance.
When a person flood a thread with an Ad. The Ad looses its creditibility. Just a hint.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 10:05am On Aug 12, 2017
Thank you
Mafia4life:
When a person flood a thread with an Ad. The Ad looses its creditibility. Just a hint.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 11:45am On Aug 17, 2017

Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by emolala(m): 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
Pls help me out guys.....my two weeks old samsung note 4 is stock on Software Update Failed
Your device didnt update successfully. Use the Verizon Software Repair Assistant on a computer to repair your device and complete the update.

My phone details:
Model: SM-N910V
SKU: SMN910VZKE
Thanks.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by J0nyb0y(m): 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
Guys, i went to CV to get a new charger for my Zero 3 but when the guy i was to buy from tested it after like 2mins of charging my phone the charger got burnt, then i discovered that the phone went off too.. (It was on and at 20%) every attempt to put it on failed as it refused to come on. Then i smelled the charging port and discovered that it was smelling like something that got burnt.

What could be the problem? as i have plugged the phone with a different charger and it didnt even indicate that its charging. Does it mean that the panel is burnt or the charging port is bad?

How can it be fixed? any suggestions please
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
Good evening. From your explanation and the fact that the device isn't coming on, it means that there are bad sectors on the board. Revival is a 50 - 50 chance but it's worth a try.
J0nyb0y:
Guys, i went to CV to get a new charger for my Zero 3 but when the guy i was to buy from tested it after like 2mins of charging my phone the charger got burnt, then i discovered that the phone went off too.. (It was on and at 20%) every attempt to put it on failed as it refused to come on. Then i smelled the charging port and discovered that it was smelling like something that got burnt.

What could be the problem? as i have plugged the phone with a different charger and it didnt even indicate that its charging. Does it mean that the panel is burnt or the charging port is bad?

How can it be fixed? any suggestions please
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
To rectify this you need a Verizon software upgrade assistant for Samsung mobile device, Internet access and a computer. The verizon software is hard to come by but if we can get our hands on it, we'll let you know as soon as possible
emolala:
Pls help me out guys.....my two weeks old samsung note 4 is stock on Software Update Failed
Your device didnt update successfully. Use the Verizon Software Repair Assistant on a computer to repair your device and complete the update.

My phone details:
Model: SM-N910V
SKU: SMN910VZKE
Thanks.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by emolala(m): 3:36am On Aug 19, 2017
jonozo:
To rectify this you need a Verizon software upgrade assistant for Samsung mobile device, Internet access and a computer. The verizon software is hard to come by but if we can get our hands on it, we'll let you know as soon as possible

Thanks sir....pls dont forget.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:05am On Aug 19, 2017
jonozo:

Good morning guys , my tecno j8 boom is acting strange this last few days, it becoming slow in response , when watching videos the voice is faster than the action , the video would hang and skip especially when i try to fast forward even the one that were playing fine before . Please help i am getting scared
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
Hello sir, sorry for the late reply. It seems like you are running low on your on device memory. You need to free it up by deleting or moving files to your memory card.
DancingSkeleton:

Good morning guys , my tecno j8 boom is acting strange this last few days, it becoming slow in response , when watching videos the voice is faster than the action , the video would hang and skip especially when i try to fast forward even the one that were playing fine before . Please help i am getting scared
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
Please send us a whatsapp message on +2349072122585 for a faster and a more fluent communication on getting a solution for your device. Cheers!
emolala:

Thanks sir....pls dont forget.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by DancingSkeleton(m): 12:28am On Aug 21, 2017
jonozo:
Hello sir, sorry for the late reply. It seems like you are running low on your on device memory. You need to free it up by deleting or moving files to your memory card.
thank you very much
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 12:02am On Aug 27, 2017
Good night everyone
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 7:42am On Aug 31, 2017
Good morning everyone. Remember to visit www.weefeex.com to order replacement parts, repair services and other services. No hassles and payment is on delivery. Talk to us today. Have a great day ahead

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Airtel Introduces 1.5g For ₦1000 / TECNO Unveils Dynamic One Ai-Powered Robotic Dog At World Mobile Congress 2024 / Let's Peek Into A Smartphone's Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.