Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted (41036 Views)

Ayoola Kikelomo: "I Am Proud To Be A Virgin" (Photo) / Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This / Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
People must talk grin
Re: Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted by LadyBeauty01(f): 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
Na Wa OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted by Kaybaba5(m): 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
Who e help
Re: Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted by GameGod(m): 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
Na them sabi
Re: Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted by abike12(f): 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
lol! see wahala
Re: Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted by femi4: 3:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
Seuncoded:
Ejeka fogo foluwa OooO
Oluwa gbope ko gba iyin wa

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted by dadabashua1(m): 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
Nairadays:
Well...

Man Creates The Symbol Of Love To Ask A Lady Out, But Gets Rejected

http://www.nairadays.com/2016/09/06/man-creates-the-symbol-of-love-to-ask-a-lady-out-but-gets-rejected/

After the proposal failed, people rushed the pomelo fruits grin grin

chaiiiiii this girl wicked o... lol
Re: Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted by flokii: 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
The 'yoruba demon' giving her sleepless nights most likely
Igbo ladies and yoruba bobos be like.. You knw d meme na cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted by waternogetenemy: 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
flokii:
The 'yoruba demon' giving her sleepless nights most likely
Igbo ladies and yoruba bobos be like.. You knw d meme na cheesy

All wettin una sabi na to they marry all our over 30/40/50, old old women, osu and baby mamas, still dey proud say igbo agree marry ur wor wor ness. grin Wen u make money come, igbo girls no dey finish, anyone we born and girl, na igbo girl. As long as we dey, e cannot run out.
Re: Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted by Flawlessangel(m): 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
Nairadays:
Well...

Man Creates The Symbol Of Love To Ask A Lady Out, But Gets Rejected

http://www.nairadays.com/2016/09/06/man-creates-the-symbol-of-love-to-ask-a-lady-out-but-gets-rejected/

After the proposal failed, people rushed the pomelo fruits grin grin

i like your site, when did you create it? And how has the journey been so far
Re: Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted by flokii: 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
waternogetenemy:

All wettin una sabi na to they marry all our over 30/40/50, old old women, osu and baby mamas, still dey proud say igbo agree marry ur wor wor ness. grin Wen u make money come, igbo girls no dey finish, anyone we born and girl, na igbo girl. As long as we dey, e cannot run out.

Taah.. commot dere
Yorubas are d best when it comes to lovemaking, anything love.. Just try a simple survey, over 90% of ur ladies will still choose yoruba guys despite d heartbreaks.
They always love me tho.. and I'm there like "igbo amaka" grin
Re: Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted by waternogetenemy: 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
flokii:

Taah.. commot dere
Yorubas are d best when it comes to lovemaking, anything love.. Just try a simple survey, over 90% of ur ladies will still choose yoruba guys despite d heartbreaks.
They always love me tho.. and I'm there like "igbo amaka" grin

Wat about yoruba ladies? U be expert 4 igbo women becos nigeria give u access to date less than 2% old old mama dem. l dey laff Oooo!
Re: Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted by flokii: 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Wat about yoruba ladies? U be expert 4 igbo women becos nigeria give u access to date less than 2%. l dey laff Oooo!

Yoruba ladies rock too.. Infact they are d best. If you doubt, ask some of ur brothers like d okoyes and co.
You need to clear ur mind and be open to love from any angle. It'll help you a lot trust me
Re: Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted by waternogetenemy: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
flokii:

Yoruba ladies rock too.. Infact they are d best. If you doubt, ask some of ur brothers like d okoyes and co.
You need to clear ur mind and be open to love from any angle. It'll help you a lot trust me

I cannot love yoruba women without first loving igbo women. It dont work like dat. Charity begins at home.

If a yoruba woman comes along and knocks me off, well that is another story, but i no carry dem 4 head, i think home first.
Re: Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted by flokii: 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
waternogetenemy:

I cannot love yoruba women without first loving igbo women. It dont work like dat. Charity begins at home.

If a yoruba woman comes along and knocks me off, well that is another story, but i know carry dem 4 head, i think home first.

Lmao.. who charity epp cheesy

What will you now say about Mikel Obi that left d whole Africa here to Germani or Jim Iyke
Wake up bro.. It's a free world, gone are those days of 'me and my locality'

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted by waternogetenemy: 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
flokii:

Lmao.. who charity epp cheesy

What will you now say about Mikel Obi that left d whole Africa here to Germani or Jim Iyke
Wake up bro.. It's a free world, gone are those days of 'me and my locality'

Neither of them planned those action, it just happened.
Re: Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted by flokii: 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Neither of them planned those action, it just happened.

Mikel na Russian babe rather..
That's it.. Love just happens regardless of race or tribe
Re: Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted by waternogetenemy: 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
flokii:

Are they married yet? They are probably confused. Stll figuring out wat to do. Most likely they will marry those women becos of their kids.
Re: Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted by waternogetenemy: 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
flokii:

Love is not the most important factor in marriages. Wat is love, if i may ask u?

People go just dey abuse the word love, wen dey dont even know wat it means.
Re: Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted by waternogetenemy: 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
Dey want to fuk, dey will tell her love, after run. grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted by flokii: 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Are they married yet? They are probably confused. Stll figuring out wat to do. Most likely they will marry those women becos of their kids.

Confusion?? I doubt

I think it's the culture there that permits such.. Plus legal agreements and all that.
At least he is not complaining, so it's safe to assume they are doing great
Re: Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted by waternogetenemy: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
flokii:

Confusion?? I doubt

I think it's the culture there that permits such.. Plus legal agreements and all that.
At least he is not complaining, so it's safe to assume they are doing great

Take note: Mikel once tweeted to Nigerian girls dat he was not going to marry a white woman.
Re: Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted by flokii: 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Take note: Mikel once tweeted to Nigerian girls dat he was not going to marry a white woman.

He was like you then.. Same way you're telling us now that you cnt love a yoruba lady, it has to be igbo first
When your wife might just be somewhere in SW praying for you cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted by waternogetenemy: 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
flokii:

He was like you then.. Same way you're telling us now that you cnt love a yoruba lady, it has to be igbo first
When your wife might just be somewhere in SW praying for you cheesy

Dat is normal, it is the way it is suppose to be. That is God order of things. U love from yourself to your neighbor as yourself. I cannot love my neighbor truly without first loving myself.
Re: Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted by flokii: 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Dat is normal, it is the way it is suppose to be. That is God order of things. U love from yourself to your neighbor as yourself. I cannot love my neighbor truly without first loving myself.

I concur.. Let His order prevail

#cheers
Re: Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted by Nairadays: 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
Flawlessangel:

i like your site, when did you create it? And how has the journey been so far

Thanks Flawless.

I Created it the tail end of last year and early this year.

It's been a journey of great experiences, but really interesting. grin grin

Thanks once again.
Re: Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted by Kobicove(m): 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hayormeah:
naija people and their wahala. Abeg let the lady be!

I wonder why people can't mind their own business! undecided
Re: Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted by Flawlessangel(m): 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
Nairadays:

Thanks Flawless.

I Created it the tail end of last year and early this year.

It's been a journey of great experiences, but really interesting. grin grin

Thanks once again.

you are welcome, am thinking of starting my own blog very soon. Are you already making money from yours? Is it lucrative?
Re: Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted by Johnbmc(m): 1:35am On Sep 08, 2016
Please tell Rita Dominic that ve been grudging on her for too long. Bb pin :2BCBE684

Re: Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted by Nairadays: 8:15am On Sep 08, 2016
Flawlessangel:

you are welcome, am thinking of starting my own blog very soon. Are you already making money from yours? Is it lucrative?

Yes am already making some little cash. Desire and love for anything you're doing should be the motivating factor and not the get rich quick thing.

Yes it's lucrative with a little bit of creativity and high traffic; i repeat HIGH TRAFFIC.

With high traffic, it becomes a GOLDMINE, because even when you're sleeping, it's making money for you.
Re: Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted by Flawlessangel(m): 9:32am On Sep 08, 2016
Nairadays:

Yes am already making some little cash. Desire and love for anything you're doing should be the motivating factor and not the get rich quick thing.

Yes it's lucrative with a little bit of creativity and high traffic; i repeat HIGH TRAFFIC.

With high traffic, it becomes a GOLDMINE, because even when you're sleeping, it's making money for you.

yeah i know, anyway how do you collect the money paid to you? Directly to bank or?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' / Cute Photo Of Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma / Meet Eedris Abdulkareem 3 Children (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.