Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting (66460 Views)

Jonathan, IBB, Shagari Absent At Council Of State Meeting / Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) / President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by fendorf(m): 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
Very funny
Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by EpicMaurice(m): 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
Some people will have a heart attack after reading this grin

2 Likes

Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by APCsupporter: 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
odomanis:

Are you a zombie ? Besides,Is he not just one person,why refer to him as you guys ?

Who is this?
Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by kaen1317: 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
ZuzuMan:
......What is the Price of tomatoes now ?
Use of English 101: "became" not "has become". Go figure
Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by otitokoroleti: 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
EpicMaurice:
Some people will have a heart attack after reading this grin
e.g omenka aka progressive01, NgeneUkwenu, Passingshot

3 Likes

Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
mars123:
The hero of democracy. The man who brought Facebook. The man who ensured growth and progress of the nation with oil selling above $100pb. The man who saw tomorrow by diversifying the economy. The man with whom there was no suffering in the land with poverty level at 0% .
I'm beginning to think Nigerians are being political about the suffering in the land, in a sane society Jonathan wouldn't even be celebrated by a dog. It's unfortunate that I find myself with such soulless people as compatriots.

Are you OK ? the man who brought facebook.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by Abeymills(m): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
Till bubuhari enter grave he will 4ever respect gudluck whether zombies likes it or not gudluck remain a true legend n hero

1 Like

Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by galaxy4rep(m): 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
my hero....

1 Like

Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by ClitRaider: 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
eleojo23:
Buhari has lost popularity.
He is bad market even for photographers.

People don't want to see his picture anymore.
That baba has become a bullsh!t overnight, nobody want the fhuckin cow's picture.

1 Like

Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by ceda99: 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
How is this news?
Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
kaen1317:
Use of English 101: "became" not "has become". Go figure
........So Mr. ENGLISH LECTURER ! IT BECAME ? .......abi ?...........

Now that it has UNBECAME EXPENSIVE ? You go figure out how to ENGLISHLY realign your comment to the present situation !

Na only question I ask you ! grin grin grin !

1 Like

Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by stephenonyx(m): 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
Akshow:
He came..He saw...Conquering in progress.

1. He met Subsidy and killed it
2. He met Oil cabals, deregulated it and buried their corruptions
3. He met Boko Haram and decimated them
4. He met corruption in military, he killed it and currently recovering all
5. He met rot in NASS, killed budget padding and left them in house fighting, they are all singing like birds now.
6. He met militancy in Ikorodu, bombing is on-going
7. He met Militancy in ND, still using carrot..stick is on the bench
8. He met a mad-dog in Ekiti and froze his source of madness
9. He Met Saraki and left him with 3 cases, CCT, Forgery and Looting. Exposed NASS and made them useless
10. He met MDA's basket account and applied TSA...stealing revenue Killed
11. He (who is also petroleum minister) met -ve NNPC and made it profitable for the first time in decades.
12. He met recurrent expenditure budget and turned it capital budget
13. He met uncompleted KD-FCT rail project and commissioned it
14. Under him Jubrin is now Born again corruption fighter
15. Under him Metuh is now Born again corruption war supporter
16. Under him back slid-den FFK has found God again
17. He met another fraud called POST UME and killed it
18. He met inequality in Uni & Poly and equalized it..Goalless draw
19. Finance ministry is doing great now and no longer re-basing
20. He met 11bn debt of Senatwitter and bruised out his commonsense
To continued.........>

Those with eagle eyes will see what he has so far prevented from happening while waiting for what he will make happen.

I'm Smart and holy enough to recognize when the hand of God is upon this nation...above are my check lists

If GEJ had been in power, everything else except militancy..... but from Boko H, budget padding, subsidy, no power, foreign borrowing, no food, no money, brain drain, low international recognition would've been on the increase. By now man would've been eating man alive and nothing will happen. NASS would have grown wings by now. we would've been Otedola and Ubas fuel to drive. KD-FCT rail lines would've been done because Ameachi would've in prison. The army would've join Boko Haram by now.

Each day you wake up. Don't listen to economy ,If you have garri, just drink, then THANK God, it would've been worse believe me. If not for God who is on our side and with us, We would've been like Somalia, Iraq , Afghanistan, Venezuela and South Sudan by now.

And yet Baba is slowly obeying the voice God and carrying out his instructions.
Thank God who has Blessed Nigeria. #ISTANDWITHBUHARI

I see u, keep suffering and smiling till u go far

4 Likes

Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by kaen1317: 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
ZuzuMan:

Now that it has UNBECAME EXPENSIVE ? You go figure out how to ENGLISHLY realign your comment to the present situation !

o boy u must be in one ogogoro joint sipping shekpe and smoking weed. why the comment in the 1st place? abi u dey see double? grin grin grin
Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by Uchemus(m): 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
ZuzuMan:

no mind d mumu
Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by kaen1317: 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
ZuzuMan:

o boy u must be in one ogogoro joint sipping shekpe and smoking weed. why the comment in the 1st place? abi u dey see double?
Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by 4nobody4every1: 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
Akshow:

5. He met rot in NASS, killed budget padding and left them in house fighting, they are all singing like birds now.
9. He Met Saraki and left him with 3 cases, CCT, Forgery and Looting. Exposed NASS and made them useless
11. He (who is also petroleum minister) met -ve NNPC and made it profitable for the first time in decades.
To continued.........>

Those with eagle eyes will see what he has so far prevented from happening while waiting for what he will make happen.

I'm Smart and holy enough to recognize when the hand of God is upon this nation...above are my check lists

If GEJ had been in power, everything else except militancy..... but from Boko H, budget padding, subsidy, no power, foreign borrowing, no food, no money, brain drain, low international recognition would've been on the increase. By now man would've been eating man alive and nothing will happen. NASS would have grown wings by now. we would've been Otedola and Ubas fuel to drive. KD-FCT rail lines would've been done because Ameachi would've in prison. The army would've join Boko Haram by now.

Each day you wake up. Don't listen to economy ,If you have garri, just drink, then THANK God, it would've been worse believe me. If not for God who is on our side and with us, We would've been like Somalia, Iraq , Afghanistan, Venezuela and South Sudan by now.

@anonimi will not like this post.....buhahahahahah grin grin grin grin

Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
The cameramen dey avoid apolo of the economy..

1 Like

Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
kaen1317:
o boy u must be in one ogogoro joint sipping shekpe and smoking weed. why the comment in the 1st place? abi u dey see double? grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by kaen1317: 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
ZuzuMan:
grin grin grin grin
notin do u. na fun we dey catch for nairaland things grin grin grin
Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
Its Nice Dis News Got To Nairaland... Wouldn't Have Found Out... One Thing We Need To Have In Mind Is That Our Past President GEJ Had Good Aims For Nigeria Just That His Followers Spoilt The Show... Not Everyone Might Agree With Me Now Bt PMB Also Have Got Good Aims For Nigeria And His Followers Might Be Changing The Game 4 Him... What If We Try To Look At Nigeria In This Way As PMB As The President And GEJ As The Vice... Nigeria Is Gonna Be A Better Place You Know... Especially, With Both Parties Working And Refining Of New Ministers And Special Advisers... NOTE: Just Speaking 4rm My Point Of View
Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by anonimi: 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
Akshow:

Very true.
TECHNICALLY abi? grin
Dey there dey deceive yourself and the All ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC fellow zombies.
I hear sey the Chibok girls sef have been rescued, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3236486_buharidefeatsbokoharam4_jpeg3b14d0e7f2d2c32d3b117b1eb1fc793c

[img]http://4.bp..com/-dWYAbvqS878/VK-lGP0UeoI/AAAAAAABfc4/JSAGxa0ZtCE/s1600/new%2Bposter-06.jpg[/img]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by spartan50(m): 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
Akshow:

To continued.........>

1 Like

Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by ensamy(m): 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
The biafran Jonathan will always be a hero like his mentor Dim Odimegwu Ojukwu.
Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by suasmablow(m): 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by baby8ace(m): 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
Dis is not a news,
Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by baby8ace(m): 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
Dis is not a news
Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by Elkay3: 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
Pictures proof or...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Disqualifies Two Presidential Aspirants, ₦40 Million Form Fee Forfeited Each / South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg / Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.