Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

"Bae"gave Me N1m The First Day We Met-bobrisky Narrates How He Met Mystery Lover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Bae"gave Me N1m The First Day We Met-bobrisky Narrates How He Met Mystery Lover (719 Views)

We Met On Twitter - Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Wife / Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met / Shatta Michy: I Had Sex With Shatta Wale The First Day We Met At Age 17 (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Bae"gave Me N1m The First Day We Met-bobrisky Narrates How He Met Mystery Lover by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
Bobrisky Idris Okuneye is now the talk of town!.. In a recent interview, he denied being gay... Note that he was arrested 5 years ago for cross dressing and duping men of their money... Now he has said he met his Sugar daddy at Transcop Hilton hotel Abuja two years ago and that the said "bae" gave him N1million the first day they met.. Read it after the cut......

‘I actually met with bae two years ago, and we met in Abuja. That morning, my friend (Tolu) called me that she has an interview in Abuja that would I love to follow her?
I said no, but she insisted Idris let’s go. Then I was still very dark ‘I was Chocolate’. So I went to Abuja.
So, my friend’s boyfriend lodged us at Transcorp Hotel in Abuja, the guy happens to like me because I am very close to his girlfriend.
That same night, bae happened have a party in Transcorp, we went for dinner and so I saw bae ordering for plenty food for his guest. And way back then I was a very shy person. So bae looked at me and said ‘baby boy how are you’, so I responded, I said I am fine sir.
He now said, ‘how old I am’, I smiled. He said which school did you attend and I was really really shy because I saw him with plenty police all over him and I was scared, but my friend Tolu left me with him.
Then bae asked after my parent and why I was in Abuja, after all the questions and answers he left me to go to my room and gave me his number and said he would like to talk to me the next day.
The following morning he asked me who Tolu was and so I told him Tolu was my elder sister, he asked for her full name and gave her 1 million cheque that both of us should share.
It was like a dream. We got to Lagos and share the money.’

Is he just seeking attention?....

http://www.giftadenenews.com/2016/09/bae-gave-me-n1mil-first-day-we-met.html

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Blasts Critics Over Lyrics / Cossy Ojiakor Uses Her Bo.obs To Promote Upcoming Carnival (photos+video) / Woman, 20, Auctions Her Virginity Online To Raise Money To Study Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.