Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 (21850 Views)

Poll: Can Naija Win Mozambique?

over my dead body (no): 11% (11 votes)
yes. anytime.: 25% (25 votes)
only if nigeria step up their game seriously: 63% (63 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live / Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 / Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2009
This is the point that we will seperate the boys from the men. shocked shocked , These last 2 games are a crucial one for Nigeria if they want 2 dream of entering the World Cup '10. They must FLOG the teams equally and tunisia must tie their game. More power to Nigeria. Apart from the U-20 and the African cup of nations, Nigeria want to try and squeeze their way in to the next round. Who will win

http://de.fifa.com/worldcup/preliminaries/africa/teams/team=43876/fixturesresults.html
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 by Cristalz(f): 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2009
I'm so sure the stadium will be empty this time around. grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 by OvieE: 12:59am On Oct 07, 2009
So you have not given up hope. Well, just try and give up hope because Nigeria is pathetic. The more you support them the more embarrassment they give you. As for the Tunisia, sorry my brother, they know what is at stake. If they can come to Nigeria during their fasting period and get two goals, what makes you think that will stop them from going to the world cup. I see Tunisia going not Nigeria. It's bitter to say it but that is just the truth. Face it bro.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 by SMSguru(m): 4:00am On Oct 07, 2009
Tunisia can't beat Kenya on Saturday.

Their misery will start come Saturday.

As for the Super Eagles match, Mozambique will fall like a pack of card.

Say I said!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 by ThinkRait: 8:09am On Oct 07, 2009
Saturday's (Kenya vs Tunisia) results will detrmine who qualifies.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 by iniguy(m): 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2009
Let us stop deceiving ourselves, Nigeria is not going anywhere! The tunisians are not daft, they know what is at stake hee. I don't see them faltering in their final two games. let us prepare ahead for Brazil 2014.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 by SMSguru(m): 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2009
iniguy:

Let us stop deceiving ourselves, Nigeria is not going anywhere! The tunisians are not daft, they know what is at stake hee. I don't see them faltering in their final two games. let us prepare ahead for Brazil 2014.

Maybe you are the one deceiving yourself but I have just told you that Tunisia will falter come Saturday.

I have a plan against the Tunisians. embarassed
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 by OvieE: 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2009
SMSguru:

Maybe you are the one deceiving yourself but I have just told you that Tunisia will falter come Saturday.

I think your head is not correct. When will you people know the truth and stop deceiving yourself. iniguy is right OK SmSguru. Stop deceiving yourself. The reality is face you and you are trying to denied it. Nigeria is not fucckin going nowhere. UP UP Tunisia. Nigeria know what was at stake but they fuccking blow it. Tunisia know what is at stake and they will not make silly mistake your so call SE did. Tunisia has determination unlike fuucked Eagles. Sue me. Down Down Eagle. The name should be called wingless eagles.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 by rasputinn(m): 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2009
Straight from watching the worst performance from a flying eagles team,Haruna and everybody in the team are useless jackasses

My prediction for the super eagles or super fowls game against mozambique is that I don't care whatever the outcome may be,but Tunisia will beat Kenya and I hope the eagles lose in Abuja

With this mindset, my blood pressure will stay normal during the match and I TRULY wish mozambique victoryagainst the eagles
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 by mailmalc(m): 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2009
grin grin i'm loving this our backwardness, it will soon get to a point where the federal goverment will start paying Nigerians to watch matches and even give us a bonus if we manage to draw a match.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 by rasputinn(m): 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2009
DOWN WITH GREEN EAGLES,AWAY WITH PAPA EAGLES
You all (including your okpolor eyed coach) will watch SA 2010 on your TV screens or from tyhe stands,useless buncha footballers
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 by rasputinn(m): 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2009
Defeat to super chickens of Nigeria,victory for Mozambique.Yobe to score three own goals.Tunisia fpr SA 2010
Down with the luckless Yara dead government

For fucksakes,we fared better under the late tyrant Abacha
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 by rasputinn(m): 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2009
bboiabb:

This is the point that we will seperate the boys from the men. :

Boys = The wingless eagles of Nigeria

Men = The hard fighting Mozambiqans who will defeat the eagles in Abuja courtesy of 3 own goals from Yobo
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 by txxxed(m): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2009
SMSguru:

YOU ARE A VERY SICK PERSON, EVEN IF NIGERIA WINS HER 2 MATCHES, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT TUNISIA WILL LOSE ANY MATCH,YOU THINK THEY ARE AS USELESS AS OUR PLAYERS?

I TOT NAIRALAND HAD ADMIN WHO SHOULD KNOW WHICH THREAD TO KEEP AND WHICH TO DISCARD.
PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD,ITS OFFENSIVE TO US.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 by rasputinn(m): 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2009
txxxed:

YOU ARE A VERY SICK PERSON, EVEN IF NIGERIA WINS HER 2 MATCHES, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT TUNISIA WILL LOSE ANY MATCH,YOU THINK THEY ARE AS USELESS AS OUR PLAYERS?

No team on earth can have players as useless at the ones I've seen donning the Nigerian jerseys in recent times

txxxed:

I TOT NAIRALAND HAD ADMIN WHO SHOULD KNOW WHICH THREAD TO KEEP AND WHICH TO DISCARD.
PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD,ITS OFFENSIVE TO US.

Nooooo,the thread should be left alone till the world cup starts next year,I need to be able to refer to the earlier posts when I'll be posting so many,I TOLD YOU SO
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 by soccert: 1:48am On Oct 08, 2009
@ SMSguru,
On a serious note, why do we have to play ourselves into a situation we need to pray for people’s downfall to be successful? It’s so cruel to read in the media and hear people saying we should pray that Tunisia drop a match, I’m not comfortable with this. It’s so negative and mean………, If Tunisia are well prepared , very organized, well equipped for this campaign…….then they deserve to be in South Africa. Please tell us stop this attitude, let us concentrate on our team, do our home work, and prepare for the next two matches. If we execute the next two matches well and didn’t make it to South Africa, at least we’ve got a good formation for Angola…….and win the Nations Cup. Why do we have to turn to GOD at the last minutes and start praying when things seem impossible for our lack of planning? Is it not best to plan and prepare well with prayers? I’m still amazed that what happen to us in 2006 is happening again!

I sincerely hope after Nations Cup the NFF can draw up a strategic plan that will, to continue

http://supereaglestv.ning.com/profiles/blogs/what-nigeria-need-do-to-be-in
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 by otokx(m): 10:22am On Oct 08, 2009
I hope we loose but it appears victory is certain.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 08, 2009
They are so on their own on this one. I nearly died the last time i watched the Tunisian match. I was sick and totally heartbroken. I wont do that to myself again
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 by MrCrackles(m): 11:28am On Oct 08, 2009
aisha2:

They are so on their own on this one. I nearly died the last time i watched the Tunisian match. I was sick and totally heartbroken. I wont do that to myself again
LOL
Dont try it again. . .Not worth it!
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 by Duniverse(m): 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2009
Why is every body against our boys the fact that de are not doing wel as expected does'nt mean we should be blamin dem. to me i feel the soul called coach has a long way to go cos from d way things are now is lik he not performin his duties as a coach. Wat do u guys think
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 by vikiviko(m): 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2009
best wishes Eagles.

will be a shock if Kenya gets a point in Tunis.

Up Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 by FBS: 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2009
Good people! Make una no worry. It ain't over until it is over.

Go to the stadium and support our team come sunday!!! cool
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 by chic2pimp(m): 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2009
FBS:

Good people! Make una no worry. It ain't over until it is over.

Go to the stadium and support our team come sunday!!! cool
I laff in hebrew cheesy grin grin.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 by Akpangbon: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2009
and the cursing begins, yet, when they fail, you still talk rubbish, not knowing you caused it with the barrage of curses you rain on the team daily. silly souls.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 by CrudeOil2(m): 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2009
If I watch am, make I die.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 by headliner: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2009
de way una dey insult our super fowls fit make them no show up for the match on saturday ooo grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 by dipo2much(m): 11:54pm On Oct 08, 2009
make them no even sho up go betta. Sober eagles oshi
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 by kayjay2008: 4:35am On Oct 09, 2009
Fck Nigeria, Fck Super Eagles Bleep the govt of yaradead. The country is an embarrasment. I invited some of my guys who are not nigerians to watch the naija tunisia game. Was disgraced and embarrassed because i told them ealier that we are da bomb but OMG, we flopped like a pack of fckin goddamned pack of card. Its a fckin shame. Once again, Bleep Super Eagles!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 by tkb417(m): 8:03am On Oct 09, 2009
una still dey watch our football?
una never cry finish

as for me and my house, enuff is enuff
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 by snapshot: 8:36am On Oct 09, 2009
otokx:

I hope we loose but it appears victory is certain.
grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 by FBS: 11:39am On Oct 09, 2009
tkb417:

una still dey watch our football?
una never cry finish

as for me and my house, enuff is enuff
grin grin grin grin
Some of us love this country that much! We can't just turn back now! cheesy

Go Super Eagles!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 by myhouse: 11:50am On Oct 09, 2009
Tunisia will beat kenya for sure,we must look forward to their away match.As for the Super eagles, am not sure if God will help them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Rohr Invites Sadiq, Uzoho, Musa, 21 Others For Benin, Lesotho Games 21 March / Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8 / Larry Ekundayo Arrives Lagos, Nigeria In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.