Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Man's Proved Mathematical Formulae Of Women Will Amaze You(must See) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man's Proved Mathematical Formulae Of Women Will Amaze You(must See) (4783 Views)

Pictures Of Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gate & Rich People That Will Amaze You!! / 17 Mathematical Equations That Changed The World (pic) / Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man's Proved Mathematical Formulae Of Women Will Amaze You(must See) by LilGenius: 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
It's very fascinating how some guys' creativity can be. What this guy did has not appeared to your mind
before even for a second. He used mathematical proficiency as well as Bible quotation to prove his formulae for women which is undoubtedly phenomenon

Solved Formulae Below:

Find Woman
Solution

if you can't see it on the picture clearly
click link below to see it written on the page:

http://www.xclusivevibes.com/2016/09/real-creativity-man-proved-mathematical.html

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Man's Proved Mathematical Formulae Of Women Will Amaze You(must See) by daveP(m): 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
This OP doesn't look like a genius.

when will they learn that Nairalanders will always belong to the 'la click LA bend' crew?

They never learn

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Proved Mathematical Formulae Of Women Will Amaze You(must See) by Ekenev2(m): 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
la click la catch fire

5 Likes

Re: Man's Proved Mathematical Formulae Of Women Will Amaze You(must See) by Abbey2sam(m): 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
la click la link le thunder la fire le you

5 Likes

Re: Man's Proved Mathematical Formulae Of Women Will Amaze You(must See) by joseph214(m): 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
angry

3 Likes

Re: Man's Proved Mathematical Formulae Of Women Will Amaze You(must See) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
La click La die!
Re: Man's Proved Mathematical Formulae Of Women Will Amaze You(must See) by amulet: 4:41am On Sep 08, 2016
stupidity @ its peak.........#walks out of thread never to return
Re: Man's Proved Mathematical Formulae Of Women Will Amaze You(must See) by makydebbie(f): 8:16am On Sep 08, 2016
LA click LA phone hanggrin

1 Like

Re: Man's Proved Mathematical Formulae Of Women Will Amaze You(must See) by adeusolu: 8:18am On Sep 08, 2016
Very creative Newton wanabe. oh yeah i followed the link and it was well worth the click. LA CLICK LA LAUGH!!
Re: Man's Proved Mathematical Formulae Of Women Will Amaze You(must See) by AfricanApple(f): 11:02am On Sep 08, 2016
daveP:
This OP doesn't look like a genius.

when will they learn that Nairalanders will always belong to the 'la click LA bend' crew?

They never learn
Never knew you belong to that crew grin
Re: Man's Proved Mathematical Formulae Of Women Will Amaze You(must See) by Rajosh(m): 11:21am On Sep 08, 2016
if i click on that link, let me never have mb again
Re: Man's Proved Mathematical Formulae Of Women Will Amaze You(must See) by hardbody: 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
LilGenius:
It's very fascinating how some guys' creativity can be. What this guy did has not appeared to your mind
before even for a second. He used mathematical proficiency as well as Bible quotation to prove his formulae for women which is undoubtedly phenomenon

Solved Formulae Below:

Find Woman
Solution

if you can't see it on the picture clearly
click link below to see it written on the page:

http://www.xclusivevibes.com/2016/09/real-creativity-man-proved-mathematical.html

cc: lalasticlala

la click la ode
Re: Man's Proved Mathematical Formulae Of Women Will Amaze You(must See) by amiablegp: 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
What's actually going to happen if i click? want to know pls...
Re: Man's Proved Mathematical Formulae Of Women Will Amaze You(must See) by oluwafreshkid(m): 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
amiablegp:

You will bend!!!
La click La Bend!

1 Like

Re: Man's Proved Mathematical Formulae Of Women Will Amaze You(must See) by AnusOdourInhaler: 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
La click la bend
Re: Man's Proved Mathematical Formulae Of Women Will Amaze You(must See) by AnusOdourInhaler: 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
amiablegp:
LA click, la become suicide number in the thread
Re: Man's Proved Mathematical Formulae Of Women Will Amaze You(must See) by daveP(m): 8:46am On Sep 09, 2016
AfricanApple:
Never knew you belong to that crew grin
oh

I joined the week I joined Nl. grin

I even added some modifications

how is the weekened?
Re: Man's Proved Mathematical Formulae Of Women Will Amaze You(must See) by AfricanApple(f): 10:30am On Sep 09, 2016
daveP:
oh

I joined the week I joined Nl. grin

I even added some modifications

how is the weekened?
weekend havent started on my end o
Re: Man's Proved Mathematical Formulae Of Women Will Amaze You(must See) by daveP(m): 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
AfricanApple:
weekend havent started on my end o
shuu! why na?
Re: Man's Proved Mathematical Formulae Of Women Will Amaze You(must See) by AfricanApple(f): 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
daveP:
shuu! why na?
ehn work ooo
Re: Man's Proved Mathematical Formulae Of Women Will Amaze You(must See) by Cletus77(m): 2:53am On Sep 10, 2016
makydebbie:
LA click LA phone hanggrin
my sister the last time i click my fone hang 4like 15 minutes. So d trick will not work, i still wan use my fone country too hard
Re: Man's Proved Mathematical Formulae Of Women Will Amaze You(must See) by Cletus77(m): 2:57am On Sep 10, 2016
abeg who don click,gist me what u saw.pls dont deceive me.. And do not see dis as if am trying to reserve my Mb. See dis as a blessing in disguise.
La click la tell la neighbours
Re: Man's Proved Mathematical Formulae Of Women Will Amaze You(must See) by daveP(m): 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
AfricanApple:
ehn work ooo
Cash me that money
Re: Man's Proved Mathematical Formulae Of Women Will Amaze You(must See) by AfricanApple(f): 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
daveP:
Cash me that money
undecided which money
Re: Man's Proved Mathematical Formulae Of Women Will Amaze You(must See) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
La click la waste of time.

(1) (Reply)

WHEN IS JAMB.N HOW MUCH IS D FORM 2007/2008 / 25+ Sad Animal Facts You Probably Didn’t Know / List Of Scholarships In Australia For African Students 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.