Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,935 members, 7,838,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Mother Collapsed And Died As She Went To Collect A Child's Scooter To Reward Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mother Collapsed And Died As She Went To Collect A Child's Scooter To Reward Her (633 Views)

Mimi Orjiekwe Flaunts Her Purchases After She Went Shopping In Dubai / Wizkid Reacts After Fayose Collapsed When Police Fired Teargas / Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2M, N1M, N500k, IPhone X, 10 Designer Dresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother Collapsed And Died As She Went To Collect A Child's Scooter To Reward Her by Isaacfortune200(m): 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
Mother collapsed and died as she went to collect a child's scooter to reward her daughter for winning a 'Baby and Toddler of the Year' contest. Mother-of-seven who seemed 'fit and healthy' collapsed and died as she went to collect a child's scooter to reward her daughter for winning a 'Baby and Toddler of the Year' contest. Widow Angela Watts, 48, was planning a trip to Toys R Us after her little girl Tallula Oware was crowned the winner of her local paper's competition.
However, as they were preparing to leave their home in Hull, East Yorkshire, Miss Watts collapsed. Her daughter witnessed the fall and shouted 'Help my mummy!' to alert neighbours.

Tallula was immediately taken away and comforted by her godmother as paramedics worked on Miss Watts, who was also mother to Harrison, nine, Kye, 12, Corey, 22, Matthew, 28, and James, 29.
However, despite the best efforts of the ambulance crew, she could not be saved.
Her sister, Vickie Hazell, 42, said her death had come as a complete shock to the close family.

'Ang was fit and healthy,' she said. 'She would be the last person you would think something like this would happen to.
'She was all about 'making memories', that's what she would say, and how true that was.
'I cannot truly explain it. Ang was just beautiful inside and out. She has left a huge whole in our lives. We are devastated.'

Miss Watts' daughter Jessica Murray, 26, described her mother as a woman who 'would do anything' for her family.
She said: 'Mum was bubbly, funny and full of life. There was never a dull moment with her.'

Miss Murray had spoken to her mum about an hour before she died.
'I spoke to her on the phone at 10.30am,' she said.
'She was going to go into town to get a few bits - Tallula's scooter and her cousin's birthday present - and she would call into mine. If not she'd see me at the restaurant.'
That night, the family was due to gather at a local restaurant to celebrate her cousin Leah McLeod's 40th birthday.

Miss Murray said she received a phone call that morning from Tallula's godmother Simone Firth informing her that her mother had died.
'Tallula was there when she had collapsed,' said Miss McLeod.
'She was shouting through the letterbox, 'Help my mummy!'. A neighbour heard, jumped over the fence at the front of the house, and went inside.'
Miss McLeod described herself as being 'more like a sister than a cousin' to Miss Watts.
'Ang was born to be a mum,' she said. 'She was always so full of fun and made everyone laugh.'

Miss Watts' husband and childhood sweetheart, Glen, died in 2011, from kidney failure. He was 44.
'They were the best parents,' said Miss Murray.
Miss McLeod added: 'They were soulmates. True childhood sweethearts.'

read full story here http://isaacfortune..com.ng/2016/09/mother-collapsed-and-died-as-she-went.html#

Re: Mother Collapsed And Died As She Went To Collect A Child's Scooter To Reward Her by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hmmm......Mysterious world!!
Re: Mother Collapsed And Died As She Went To Collect A Child's Scooter To Reward Her by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
hurting story

(1) (Reply)

"I Had To Slow Down My Music Career"- Kas / Checkout This Lovely And Amazing Photos Of Nicki Minaj And Lil Wayne / John Dumelo,mercy Aigbe-gentry,yvonne Jegede, Andmore At The London For (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.