Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Chinese Man Staged A Public Proposal For His Best Friend, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinese Man Staged A Public Proposal For His Best Friend, (666 Views)

“You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower / Ubi Franklin Almost Stabbed By A Chinese Man In Lekki Today (Photo) / MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Man Staged A Public Proposal For His Best Friend, by superchichi(f): 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
A mam in China staged a public proposal for his best friend, Mumu, using a great number of her favorite fruit. He laid out 999 pomelos in the shape of a heart, the fruits are a bit larger than grapes and in Mandarin, the word pomelo means "you". He even accompanied it with a one man show and a bunch of flowers singing:

“She is my idol. She likes eating pomelos, so I’ve bought a lot of them for my proposal.” But Mumu rejected him.

“I don’t like you", she allegedly told the lovestruck fellow. I have been treating you as my best friend. But I’ll keep the pomelos.”

To make matters worse, Mumu told local press that bystanders who'd witnessed the fruity exchange then proceeded to help themselves to the pomelos.
Love is cruel. Lol.

Re: Chinese Man Staged A Public Proposal For His Best Friend, by superchichi(f): 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
Re: Chinese Man Staged A Public Proposal For His Best Friend, by kolaish(m): 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
AT LEAST BETTER THAN OUR NIGERIAN MEN KNEELING DOWN TO PROPOSE.
Re: Chinese Man Staged A Public Proposal For His Best Friend, by Davash222(m): 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
Re: Chinese Man Staged A Public Proposal For His Best Friend, by ever811(m): 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
and d girls name is "mumu".....

(1) (Reply)

My Wayward P..... Needs Some Loving Right Now -- Cossy Ojiakor [PICS] / See What A Female NYSC Member That Keep The Net Talking After This Outfit / The Game Reveals He Had Sex With Khloe Kardashian, Kim Kardashian And Blac Chyna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.