Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,684 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

FG Confirms Idris As Inspector General Of Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Confirms Idris As Inspector General Of Police (22314 Views)

Inspector General Relocates To Benue On Orders Of President Buhari / When The Inspector General Is Your Friend (hilarious Photos) / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Confirms Idris As Inspector General Of Police by shammah1(m): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
With all the corrupt allegations leveled against him? Where's the change?

It's a big shame.
Re: FG Confirms Idris As Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
Congrats sir........ Well appreciated if you will call your men to order from harassing poor innocent citizen
Re: FG Confirms Idris As Inspector General Of Police by bashobusa(m): 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
limeta:
muslim
before nko, go to hell if you are against that
Re: FG Confirms Idris As Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
Restructure Nigeria e no dey hear... Another buharislem...
Re: FG Confirms Idris As Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
jaykaylegend:

your mind set is one of the problems of Nigeria....
#change it....
brother epp me tellam
Re: FG Confirms Idris As Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
Only problem with riff-raffs in the government is that they are not held accountable for their poor performance.. they are always honored with a bigger position later on and immortalized when they die.. ZOmbie-breeding zoo of a nation
Re: FG Confirms Idris As Inspector General Of Police by greatermax77(m): 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
Bros, pls do not talk what you do not know, MD Abubakah was the worst IG the NPF ever had. do not believe to much on what he acted on media
Re: FG Confirms Idris As Inspector General Of Police by francisMKD(m): 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
this is naija where anything is possible....as they made him the acting IGP pple didnt knw he has already become Nigeria's new IGP cos in Naija nothing like "acting"
Re: FG Confirms Idris As Inspector General Of Police by ebucool(m): 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
Idris abdukalin I greet ,tomorrow is 2face idikalin
Re: FG Confirms Idris As Inspector General Of Police by noahdgreat(m): 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
Na then sabiooooo!
Re: FG Confirms Idris As Inspector General Of Police by Akinz0126(m): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
Pls some1 should help me with the code of airtel mid9t browsing of 1.5Gb for 50 naira.

With immediate effect pls
Re: FG Confirms Idris As Inspector General Of Police by Respect55(m): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
jaykaylegend:

your mind set is one of the problems of Nigeria....
#change it....
Hey dude, he said d truth.
Re: FG Confirms Idris As Inspector General Of Police by Kennitrust(m): 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
people, note that all prominences position especially the security position is headed by Muslim.

Buhari is up to something that our ordinary imagination will not reach it purposes.

let the Christians be wise and vigilante.

it could be a gradual Is...mization
Re: FG Confirms Idris As Inspector General Of Police by jaykaylegend(m): 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
Respect55:
Hey dude, he said d truth.
Please tell me the truth...

Is the former IGP a muslim??

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Idris As Inspector General Of Police by shabakm: 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
i dont no why ipob are complaining, are you path of Nigeria
Re: FG Confirms Idris As Inspector General Of Police by Respect55(m): 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
jaykaylegend:
Please tell me the truth...

Is the former IGP a muslim??
why not rephrase the qtn to:why is every security agency in Nigeria headed by the north and Muslims

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Idris As Inspector General Of Police by Caseless: 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
limeta:
muslim
hag!
Re: FG Confirms Idris As Inspector General Of Police by abdulaz: 12:14am On Sep 08, 2016
limeta:
muslim
One of the children of hate spotted shocked

#religiousbigot.

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Idris As Inspector General Of Police by Mhjgembu: 1:48am On Sep 08, 2016
Congrats as FG appoint u perminetly
Re: FG Confirms Idris As Inspector General Of Police by MrALIVE: 6:48am On Sep 08, 2016
limeta:
muslim
and so? You are part of the problem of this country,learn to respect other people's religion..what if you were born into a muslim home,would you have questioned God?
Re: FG Confirms Idris As Inspector General Of Police by henrimoto(m): 9:08am On Sep 08, 2016
Toeyoursea:
All the best sir. Arase was cool, I hope you perform better.

P.s.
I am still looking for an IG as good as M.D Abubakar.
Is this not the same Police Officer that has a lot of Petitions against him in the media?
Re: FG Confirms Idris As Inspector General Of Police by mpu0001: 9:41am On Sep 08, 2016
according to constitution he can't be confirmed without the senate. senate only can confirm him not the executive arms.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zamfara Dethrones First-Class Monarchs Over "Banditry" / FG Makes Fresh Offer, ASUU Insists On UTAS / APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.