Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

The Type Of Script/story Any Produce Is Dreaming - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Type Of Script/story Any Produce Is Dreaming (884 Views)

Time For A New Type Of Cinema Model In Nigeria? / What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See / Why Are Producers Scared Of Script With NCC Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Type Of Script/story Any Produce Is Dreaming by bilms(m): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2009
i just came back from hybernation with sound and solid script,

any good produce and sponsor will be glad inn here,

the script is not for sell, strictly on proffesional business based on solid agreement,
Re: The Type Of Script/story Any Produce Is Dreaming by VURN(m): 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2009
Hi! I have a story/script for sale but i don't know how to meet the right persons.
Re: The Type Of Script/story Any Produce Is Dreaming by ajekpaks(m): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2009
VURN:

Hi! I have a story/script for sale but i don't know how to meet the right persons.

go meet AGN them a give you the righht place to go,, they were buying scripts earlier this year can't say now though
Re: The Type Of Script/story Any Produce Is Dreaming by VURN(m): 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2009
@ajekpaks
Thanks for your concern but could you please explain what AGN is, and how i can contact them. I'll be very glad to hear from you. Thanks so much.
Re: The Type Of Script/story Any Produce Is Dreaming by bilms(m): 10:05am On Oct 10, 2009
cool
Re: The Type Of Script/story Any Produce Is Dreaming by ajekpaks(m): 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2009
VURN:

@ajekpaks
Thanks for your concern but could you please explain what AGN is, and how i can contact them. I'll be very glad to hear from you. Thanks so much.

AGN-Actors guild of Nigeria
Address-14, nnobi street kilo, surulere

please make sure you're giving to the right persons becos wolfs are every where waiting to devour the novice sheep

becarefull sha, i hear say copyright offense punishement no too much
Re: The Type Of Script/story Any Produce Is Dreaming by bilms(m): 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2012
hey
Re: The Type Of Script/story Any Produce Is Dreaming by VillageBoi(m): 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2012
I guess any producer would be dreaming of getting the next 'Slumdog Millionaire' type script.
Re: The Type Of Script/story Any Produce Is Dreaming by bilms(m): 8:28am On Jul 28, 2012
do the producers have association were one can get some of their contacts?
Re: The Type Of Script/story Any Produce Is Dreaming by Murphy7h4: 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2012
Nice work!
Re: The Type Of Script/story Any Produce Is Dreaming by bilms(m): 11:36am On Aug 01, 2012
?

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Your Favorite Movie Released In 2012? / ♥movie Script 4sale It's Like Mr Ibu! Mehn You Need To See This Script)♥ / Breaking News:nollywoodactress, Bisi Komolafe Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.