Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Nigeria Progressed Under GEJ Because he took responsibility&blamed no one-Bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Progressed Under GEJ Because he took responsibility&blamed no one-Bruce (776 Views)

PDP Chieftain, Cairo Ojougbo Reveals How Chibok Girls Release Failed Under GEJ / See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari / "Nigeria's Problem; Lack Of Will To Save Under GEJ .. Okonjo Iweala ... Cableng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Progressed Under GEJ Because he took responsibility&blamed no one-Bruce by Glossyclick(m): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
As he shared on his facebook page. [size=8pt][/size]

Source: http://www.glossyclick.com/2016/09/nigeria-progressed-under-gej-because-he.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Progressed Under GEJ Because he took responsibility&blamed no one-Bruce by Davash222(m): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
Spot on!!
The earlier this present administration understands that, the better for them.

A leader who does not take advice is not a leader.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Progressed Under GEJ Because he took responsibility&blamed no one-Bruce by coolscott(m): 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
I saw it on twitter too.

OP. Why don't you change the topic to "Nigeria Progresed Under GEJ Cuz He Took Respnsibility&never Blamed Anyone-Ben Br"?

That way, the word, "took" get in.
Glossyclick
Re: Nigeria Progressed Under GEJ Because he took responsibility&blamed no one-Bruce by mej67: 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
So true!
Re: Nigeria Progressed Under GEJ Because he took responsibility&blamed no one-Bruce by nzeobi(m): 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
Under GEJ, APC said the economy was growing only on paper but now that they are there they have refused to grow the economy both on paper and in reality. embarassed cry

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Progressed Under GEJ Because he took responsibility&blamed no one-Bruce by OKKO(m): 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
Blame game is the antics of APC.
It was an APC governor that rigged himself back for second tenure and the first thing he shouted after inauguration is that he received an empty treasury...till they told him that he was indicting himself.

Even if Obaseki wins in Edo, it will just be a matter of time b4 he start blaming Oshomole.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Progressed Under GEJ Because he took responsibility&blamed no one-Bruce by Vokians(m): 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
The blame game is gradually losing attention. Frankly speaking, this govt. Should braze up. Things can get better.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Progressed Under GEJ Because he took responsibility&blamed no one-Bruce by watchindelta(m): 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
si
Re: Nigeria Progressed Under GEJ Because he took responsibility&blamed no one-Bruce by Abeymills(m): 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
Naked truth n zombies will not like dis
Re: Nigeria Progressed Under GEJ Because he took responsibility&blamed no one-Bruce by Israeljones(m): 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
GEJ was his own predecessor....and yu dont expect him to blaim himself tho do yu? grin
I guess people dont think anymore b4 making a statement..
The only predecessors i can think of now were all from his party..

Its simple.... , if the current party doesnt give us what we want.. We simply vote their sh,it out
Re: Nigeria Progressed Under GEJ Because he took responsibility&blamed no one-Bruce by tuniski: 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
They will blame @benbruce for this apt submission, just watch! Apc the blamer and blamers don't do well!
Re: Nigeria Progressed Under GEJ Because he took responsibility&blamed no one-Bruce by lilprinze: 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
APC and buhari have nothing positive to offer this country all they do is blame GEJ and PDP for their inability to perform.
Re: Nigeria Progressed Under GEJ Because he took responsibility&blamed no one-Bruce by dunmotuscana(m): 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
GEJ can't blame anybody. Yar'adua and GEJ where installed by OBJ. When the cabal didn't allow GEJ to continue from where Yar'adua stopped,OBJ stepped in and he was instrumental in bringing Namadi Sambo. How do you expect him to complain about OBJ andd when he did with the likes of Edwin Clarker,we know what happened.
Re: Nigeria Progressed Under GEJ Because he took responsibility&blamed no one-Bruce by lilprinze: 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
APC and buhari are the biggest scam in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Progressed Under GEJ Because he took responsibility&blamed no one-Bruce by Fargbaba: 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
JONATHAN SPEAKS OUT...

I Didn't Hand Over A Collapsed Nation To Buhari - Dr. Goodluck Jonathan-
Former President, Goodluck Jonathan has replied his critics who accused him of handing over a nation at the verge of collapse to his successor, President Muhammadu Buhari.
Jonathan recounted the achievements of his government to include, handing over a country that produced the richest man in Africa.
Jonathan said, “I took over a Nigeria that was the second largest economy in Africa with a GDP of $270.5 billion in 2009, I handed over a Nigeria that had grown to become the largest economy in Africa and the 24th largest economy in the World with a GDP of $574 billion.
“I inherited a Nigeria in which the trains were not working, and handed over a Nigeria in which citizens can safely travel by trains again. I also inherited a country where illiteracy rate particularly in the Northern part was alarming. I handed over a country where every state in the North and indeed all the states had a Federal University. I inherited a country where there was total infrastructural decay in all the unity schools and colleges of education. But I handed over a country with massive infrastructural improvement in almost higher institutions. I inherited a country where agricultural inputs and production were almost zero. But I handed over a country where a bag of rice was sold for N6,500 to N7000. My regime since the establishment of ecological fund office did more irrigation dams in the North and other parts of the country than other subsequent administrations put together. I inherited epileptic fuel supplies resulting to endless queues at the filling stations. I maintained despite enormous challenges of fuel subsidies and handed over a relatively stable fuel regime.
I inherited a Nigeria that was a net importer of cement, and handed over a Nigeria that is a net exporter of cement.
In 2009 the richest Nigerian was the 5th richest man in Africa, but I handed over a Nigeria that produced the richest man in Africa.
The former President further stated " I inherited a country where people were almost losing hope on the credibility of its electoral process but I noticed that democracy will continue to grow in the African continent if leaders value the process of elections more than the product of the process. I handed over electoral process that engendered fairness in its conduct and conclusiveness ".
He said, “Even in the 2015 general elections in my country, Nigeria, there was potential for major crisis if I was not a President duly elected by the will of the people.
“The campaigns leading to the elections almost polarized the country into Christian vs Muslims and North vs South divide.
Most World leaders were worried that our elections will result into major crisis.
Some pundits even from here in the United States said that those elections would spell the end of Nigeria and that we would cease to exist as a nation because of the polls.
That is where the leadership question comes into play.
As a leader that was duly elected by the people, I considered the people’s interest first.
How do I manage my people to avoid killings and destruction of properties?
With the interest of the people propelling all the decisions I took, we were able to sail through.
Indeed, we sailed through because I refused to interfere with the independence of the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, having appointed a man I had never met in my life to run it. We sailed through because I maintained and still believe that my personal ambition, interest is not worth the blood of any single Nigerian.
My philosophy was simple. For elections to be credible, I as a leader, must value the process more than the product of the process. And the citizens must have confidence in the electoral body.
Pls circulate it for them to know. The deceit is getting too much
Re: Nigeria Progressed Under GEJ Because he took responsibility&blamed no one-Bruce by Cjrane2: 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
Exactly!

Unlike the dollars that will blame Cameroonian for having a border with Nigeria and God for not giving him $2000 dollars per barrel as oil price.

Meanwhile, what has he done with the ones he has?
Who looted the loot recovered from former politicians?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Progressed Under GEJ Because he took responsibility&blamed no one-Bruce by mars123(m): 12:22am On Sep 08, 2016
progression indeed...crude oil sold for over $100pb for years and the clueless one could not save in the ECA, making it seem as if the idea of the ECA was a useless one. what did he use the money for who can tell me? Someone should tell bruce to stop misusing the word progress! no refinery, no infrastructure, no security but there was cheap rice and garri, that is progress to this buffoon?

(1) (Reply)

Senate Plan, 14 Points Agenda. What is your opinion / EFCC: 'we've Recovered N1bn From South-south Looters' / WEIRD PICTURE: Who Is To Blame? A Must Watch...(viewer Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.